Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would love to know what Mick made of it all 22:58 - Feb 13 with 10338 viewsFixed_It

Football, atmosphere, excitement...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 15:58 - Feb 14 with 1662 viewsartsbossbeard

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 15:57 - Feb 14 by Lord_Lucan

Yes, I concur.

I am in the land of Zaks burger bar, multiple cathedrals and an intergalactic space station.

I was confident I knew your whereabouts, however, the space station reference has thrown me somewhat.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 16:01 - Feb 14 with 1656 viewsLord_Lucan

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 15:58 - Feb 14 by artsbossbeard

I was confident I knew your whereabouts, however, the space station reference has thrown me somewhat.

We would refer to it as a regional airport.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 16:02 - Feb 14 with 1642 viewsartsbossbeard

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 16:01 - Feb 14 by Lord_Lucan

We would refer to it as a regional airport.

Gotcha!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 16:14 - Feb 14 with 1610 viewsKeaneish

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 08:43 - Feb 14 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

🙈

A middle aged man using monkey emojis, cool. Surprised you've taken time out of snapchat to post that.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 16:34 - Feb 14 with 1585 viewsSwansea_Blue

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 00:00 - Feb 14 by SpruceMoose

Must just be me that finds pushing for the playoffs more exciting than watching us get relegated.

The football post Christmas was mostly as dull as ever.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 16:43 - Feb 14 with 1578 viewsRyorry

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 15:28 - Feb 14 by PJH

As I said earlier in response to Benters' logic, if we beat Leeds we might even get promoted.

As I've said before though (and I know you see it differently) - if all I cared about was points and league table, I doubt I'd bother going to games at all, simply follow us on radio/TV/online.

As it is, enjoyment of football matches for me is all about *excitement *and atmosphere (preferably with some good play thrown in!)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 16:57 - Feb 14 with 1557 viewsKropotkin123

TBF, MM probably would have liked the Derby performance. Baring the goal we conceded, we looked pretty solid at the back, we controlled the game and the two up top seemed to hold up the ball well.

The difference is obviously the way we played through the middle and the way we turned around possession, which if consistently achieved will be more exciting and a better platform for being competitive (In both results and aesthetics) in the future.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 16:58 - Feb 14 with 1554 viewsPJH

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 16:43 - Feb 14 by Ryorry

As I've said before though (and I know you see it differently) - if all I cared about was points and league table, I doubt I'd bother going to games at all, simply follow us on radio/TV/online.

As it is, enjoyment of football matches for me is all about *excitement *and atmosphere (preferably with some good play thrown in!)

My post that you are responding to has got nothing to do with the entertainment v points debate, it was relating to Benters' latest "we only finished 6th because Derby...." post.
Login to get fewer ads

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 17:04 - Feb 14 with 1540 viewsKeaneish

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 15:47 - Feb 14 by Lord_Lucan

He makes a point in a way. We weren't a bad side but take away Murphys goals and we would probably have been nearer a relegation battle**

**This isn't definite info as I am too busy a man to look it up.

If you take Murphy's goals or assists out of the games that directly affected a positive result, it makes a total of 23 + points. Looking back, its interesting to see how many goals the defenders chipped in with during that season, Berra being the stand out.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 17:30 - Feb 14 with 1520 viewsbluejacko

Really!do we actually care what he thought?
Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 18:03 - Feb 14 with 1495 viewsRyorry

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 16:58 - Feb 14 by PJH

My post that you are responding to has got nothing to do with the entertainment v points debate, it was relating to Benters' latest "we only finished 6th because Derby...." post.

It was a follow-on from agentp's post that you replied to, but never mind, doesn't matter.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 18:06 - Feb 14 with 1488 viewsChampionship

Mick who spent the summer chilling in Portugal before walking into his dream job? Doubt he even noticed.
Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 19:16 - Feb 14 with 1460 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 16:14 - Feb 14 by Keaneish

A middle aged man using monkey emojis, cool. Surprised you've taken time out of snapchat to post that.

Christ, cheer up grandad

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 20:54 - Feb 14 with 1415 viewsPJH

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 18:03 - Feb 14 by Ryorry

It was a follow-on from agentp's post that you replied to, but never mind, doesn't matter.

Which in turn related to Benters'......but as you say,it doesn't matter.
Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 21:28 - Feb 14 with 1393 viewsLeoMuff

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 18:06 - Feb 14 by Championship

Mick who spent the summer chilling in Portugal before walking into his dream job? Doubt he even noticed.

Or more likely... those numbskulls thought they knew better than me ? well how do you like relegation with the lowest points total in history , suckers.

While the numbskulls cream over a 1:1 draw with derby.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Would love to know what Mick made of it all on 12:46 - Feb 15 with 1294 viewsFenboyBlue

Mick said "It's Bonkers"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024