Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
These climate strikes today 13:39 - Feb 15 with 18899 viewsSwansea_Blue

Brilliant to see the passion from a bunch of kids who, quite frankly, are putting many adults and certainly most politicians to shame.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47250424

PM's response apparently 'get back to school you little horrors, you're being a nuisance' . Bitch.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

These climate strikes today on 18:48 - Feb 16 with 3433 viewseireblue

These climate strikes today on 18:45 - Feb 16 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Burn the Heretics! How dare some of us have a differing view!!... I have an honors degree and a teaching qualification by the way so not everyone 'with an education is an elitist know all'. Just those who want to enforce their personal views and politics on others and refuse to accept others have differing opinions without being slurred as 'thick as feck', racist, xenophobic brexiteers' .

Okay.

Can you state or point us to, the facts, or scientific basis, that underpin your opinions, so we can understand your reasoning more clearly.
These climate strikes today on 18:48 - Feb 16 with 3432 viewsRyorry

Burn the Heretics! How dare some of us have a differing view!!... I have an honors degree and a teaching qualification by the way so not everyone 'with an education is an elitist know all'. Just those who want to enforce their personal views and politics on others and refuse to accept others have differing opinions without being slurred as 'thick as feck', racist, xenophobic brexiteers' .

So you're capable of going to examine all the major evidence then. Why don't you?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

These climate strikes today on 19:18 - Feb 16 with 3405 viewsChampionship

Why the heck are you bring racism and Brexit into this?!?
These climate strikes today on 19:45 - Feb 16 with 3390 viewsSpruceMoose

These climate strikes today on 18:48 - Feb 16 by eireblue

Okay.

Can you state or point us to, the facts, or scientific basis, that underpin your opinions, so we can understand your reasoning more clearly.

I wouldn't waste your time. I've coughed up more intellectual things than dear Jonno.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 19:45]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

These climate strikes today on 21:44 - Feb 16 with 3344 viewsSeablu

Sweet Lord.
The thought of you being allowed to teach anyone is just too horrific to contemplate.
Can you give us a geographical clue as to where you purvey your odious talents?
I'll take the hit on property price if you're within a hundred miles of me and mine.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 21:48]
These climate strikes today on 06:20 - Feb 17 with 3289 viewsBenters2

Well said chap.
These climate strikes today on 07:44 - Feb 17 with 3269 viewssparks

These climate strikes today on 06:20 - Feb 17 by Benters2

Well said chap.

It really isn't. This is just someone putting his fingers in his ears and saying "la la la" when challenged about whether his "opinion" has any rational basis.

The fact that someone holds an opinion does not make it valid or worthy of respect. If you voice an opinion on here publically, which is demonstrably irrational, then you can expect to be challenged on it.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

These climate strikes today on 08:11 - Feb 17 with 3247 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

These climate strikes today on 19:18 - Feb 16 by Championship

Why the heck are you bring racism and Brexit into this?!?

Probably because everyone else did about 4 pages ago?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Login to get fewer ads

These climate strikes today on 08:15 - Feb 17 with 3246 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

These climate strikes today on 15:23 - Feb 15 by SpruceMoose

We truly are living through the age of ignorance. Some people seem to genuinely revel in their stupidity.

I had better be careful though, we all know, that much like Brexit, the real cause of global warming is not treating these 'alternative opinions' with respect. If we end up fooking up the environment, the real cause will be that I failed to listen to them.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 3:24]

Climate change isn’t quite the same as Brexit which, as much as you might like to claim otherwise, is something which no one actually really knows what the best outcome would be

Well done again though for trying to make yet another thread about you and Brexit...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

These climate strikes today on 08:16 - Feb 17 with 3250 viewsballycastle

The cars outside the school gates collecting kids tells the real story, as does using the road between 0800-0900 and 1400-1500.

So few children walk to school anymore, if they all genuinely wanted to help save the planet they should attend the school in their catchment area and walk or cycle.
These climate strikes today on 08:23 - Feb 17 with 3243 viewsBenters2

These climate strikes today on 07:44 - Feb 17 by sparks

It really isn't. This is just someone putting his fingers in his ears and saying "la la la" when challenged about whether his "opinion" has any rational basis.

The fact that someone holds an opinion does not make it valid or worthy of respect. If you voice an opinion on here publically, which is demonstrably irrational, then you can expect to be challenged on it.

👮‍♀️
These climate strikes today on 08:25 - Feb 17 with 3238 viewsBenters2

These climate strikes today on 08:15 - Feb 17 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Climate change isn’t quite the same as Brexit which, as much as you might like to claim otherwise, is something which no one actually really knows what the best outcome would be

Well done again though for trying to make yet another thread about you and Brexit...

He just loves to waste the day away arguing that’s all bless him.
These climate strikes today on 08:30 - Feb 17 with 3227 viewsBenters2

These climate strikes today on 08:16 - Feb 17 by ballycastle

The cars outside the school gates collecting kids tells the real story, as does using the road between 0800-0900 and 1400-1500.

So few children walk to school anymore, if they all genuinely wanted to help save the planet they should attend the school in their catchment area and walk or cycle.

I wonder how many of them will be jetting off on half term or will be carted about in cars on days out?

It was just a publicity stunt and of course they will all be voting labour when they are old enough.

I’m all for people going around the countryside picking up crap thrown from cars,or those people who clean the beaches up,fair play to them all.

Everything we buy in shops is delivered by trucks.
These climate strikes today on 08:44 - Feb 17 with 3212 viewsPinewoodblue

These climate strikes today on 08:30 - Feb 17 by Benters2

I wonder how many of them will be jetting off on half term or will be carted about in cars on days out?

It was just a publicity stunt and of course they will all be voting labour when they are old enough.

I’m all for people going around the countryside picking up crap thrown from cars,or those people who clean the beaches up,fair play to them all.

Everything we buy in shops is delivered by trucks.

And .let of it wrapped in plastic, which in a few years will be seen as a bigger problem than the damage caused by fossil fuel, and cows!

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

These climate strikes today on 09:30 - Feb 17 with 3182 viewsm14_blue

These climate strikes today on 08:44 - Feb 17 by Pinewoodblue

And .let of it wrapped in plastic, which in a few years will be seen as a bigger problem than the damage caused by fossil fuel, and cows!

Just because you can’t do everything doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do anything.

They’re kids ffs, it’s not their job to sort out the world, they were just trying to send a message to all is adults that we should be doing more.

Judging by many on this thread it seems like a hopeless cause really.
These climate strikes today on 09:38 - Feb 17 with 3162 viewsLord_Lucan

These climate strikes today on 09:30 - Feb 17 by m14_blue

Just because you can’t do everything doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do anything.

They’re kids ffs, it’s not their job to sort out the world, they were just trying to send a message to all is adults that we should be doing more.

Judging by many on this thread it seems like a hopeless cause really.

They were just trying to look cool.

Next week they will rebel and wear one pink sock and one yellow sock.

Whilst man made climate change probably exists to a certain extent these kids know b*gger all about it.

It’s the new CND

Rustic Trendies.

Bunch of arse!
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 9:50]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

These climate strikes today on 09:53 - Feb 17 with 3139 viewsgordon

These climate strikes today on 09:38 - Feb 17 by Lord_Lucan

Whilst man made climate change probably exists to a certain extent these kids know b*gger all about it.

It’s the new CND

Rustic Trendies.

Bunch of arse!

Yes, if only these schoolchildren were as knowledgeable on the issue as the TWTD collective!
These climate strikes today on 09:56 - Feb 17 with 3131 viewsLord_Lucan

These climate strikes today on 09:53 - Feb 17 by gordon

Yes, if only these schoolchildren were as knowledgeable on the issue as the TWTD collective!

I make you right!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

These climate strikes today on 09:56 - Feb 17 with 3127 viewsartsbossbeard

These climate strikes today on 09:56 - Feb 17 by Lord_Lucan

I make you right!

This.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

These climate strikes today on 10:00 - Feb 17 with 3109 viewsartsbossbeard

These climate strikes today on 22:57 - Feb 15 by Jonnosdreadlocks

they used to call it global warming. Now its rebranded as 'climate change' I mean did you see Chicago last month?

Morning Donald, how's that wall coming along?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

These climate strikes today on 10:00 - Feb 17 with 3102 viewsjeera

It’s the new CND

Rustic Trendies.

Bunch of arse!

That's ok too.

There's no need for any adults to feel threatened by these children, as some of them seem to, if this thread is any example.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

These climate strikes today on 10:02 - Feb 17 with 3089 viewsGlasgowBlue

It’s the new CND

Rustic Trendies.

Bunch of arse!

Kids today seem far more politically aware and clued up on the issues that face the world than our generation were LL.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

These climate strikes today on 11:30 - Feb 17 with 3029 viewstractorian

It’s the new CND

Rustic Trendies.

Bunch of arse!

In fact next week, Zoe Bonnett, one of the organisers of the strike down here in the west, will be appearing at our local village hall, wearing a pretty white dress, as one of the von Trapp children in our production of 'Sound of Music.'

There's more info here,

https://www.facebook.com/OlvestonParishPlayers

but it's too late to get a ticket, they're all long gone.
These climate strikes today on 11:37 - Feb 17 with 3021 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

These climate strikes today on 10:00 - Feb 17 by artsbossbeard

Morning Donald, how's that wall coming along?

doing great things, you keep peddling fake news

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

These climate strikes today on 12:09 - Feb 17 with 2996 viewsSpruceMoose

These climate strikes today on 11:37 - Feb 17 by Jonnosdreadlocks

doing great things, you keep peddling fake news

So you're unable to present us with any facts then? Just to be clear, your argument, and that of Benters/SamPamsDisco or whoever he's posting as today, along with all the rest of the intellectual runts in this thread boils down to a rather Brexity sounding "but muh feelings!"?
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 12:12]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024