Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Independent Group 15:26 - Feb 18 with 40395 viewsZedRodgers

What do we know so far?

1. They won't stand a by-election and will abandon their constituencies for more 'winable' seats at the next election.
2. They won't reveal anything about their funding and have set themselves up as a private company to avoid publicly declaring anything.
3. Their website is sh1te.
4. They've said what they're against but nobody can name a single policy they are for.
5. They've been endorsed by Katie Hopkins and Pickles.
6. Angela Smith was only 5 mins into BBC Politics appearance today talking about leaving due to racism before she described non-white people as having a funny tinge.

Integrity indeed. I'm delighted that the politically homeless are now able to come in from the cold.

No, not at the moment

Independent Group on 15:23 - Feb 22 with 2501 viewsfooters

Independent Group on 15:13 - Feb 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

http://www.urban75.org/brixton/features/121.html It's where all us plastic @narchists used to hang out before the yuppies did for us.

Ah sweet! A similar recent thing happened here actually. The Bussey Building in Peckham used to be a v similar space for us squat types before the yuppies turned it into a vegan cafe/'art centre'. Balls.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Independent Group on 15:24 - Feb 22 with 2496 viewsfooters

Independent Group on 15:22 - Feb 22 by GlasgowBlue

WTF? Footers gear has you babbling like a madman Banksy.

Independent Group on 15:28 - Feb 22 with 2484 viewsLord_Lucan

Independent Group on 15:11 - Feb 22 by BloomBlue

Just out of interest Zed are you Jewish?

He is tight though.

Can I say that?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Independent Group on 15:29 - Feb 22 with 2466 viewsitfcjoe

Independent Group on 15:28 - Feb 22 by Lord_Lucan

He is tight though.

Can I say that?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Independent Group on 15:37 - Feb 22 with 2429 viewsButterbing

He is tight though.

Can I say that?

Dear Lord_Lucan,

I apologise for the delay in processing your application but I am pleased to announce that you have now fulfilled all criteria for membership of the Labour Party.

Welcome.

Yours Faithfully,

Your Local Labour Representative.
Independent Group on 15:47 - Feb 22 with 2401 viewsBloomBlue

He is tight though.

Can I say that?

If Zed is Scottish then that would be a racist comment. But then again nobody gives a shlt about Scots so you're ok
Independent Group on 17:34 - Feb 22 with 2328 viewsLord_Lucan

Independent Group on 15:47 - Feb 22 by BloomBlue

If Zed is Scottish then that would be a racist comment. But then again nobody gives a shlt about Scots so you're ok

Of course the funny thing is that the Jocks are the most generous of people, as are the Oirish.

The Welsh on the other hand......................................

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Independent Group on 18:05 - Feb 22 with 2300 viewsZedRodgers

Independent Group on 09:30 - Feb 22 by GlasgowBlue

This will be an awkward one for him. Ian Austin hasn't left Labour to join TIG.

It will be interesting to see how zed attacks the son of a Holocaust survivor who lost his his mother and two teenage sisters in the death camps and has left the Labour party because of antisemitism.

Eh up pal, me again.

Just thought I’d point out something which has come to light that somewhat reshapes the image you’ve tried to paint of Austin here.

Rosen was explaining how important it was to teach children that as the Nazis didn’t make it to Britain, there’s no way of knowing if they would have done the same here as they did elsewhere. Essentially trying to warn against teaching children that the British spirit is the reason the same atrocities didn’t happen here.

Austin, as he’s well known for, kept interrupting him confrontationally and then responded by saying “Hold on, you’ve had your say. The reason, professor Rosen, that they didn’t invade Britain is because Britain fought back.”

Is a non-Jew who berates and challenges a Jewish man’s view of the holocaust really somebody you want to use as an reputable example of someone who comes at antisemitism from the right place? Or is Rosen another Jew you want to discredit? Austin’s a Gammon who reacts like this every time somebody questions British triumphalism.

You can watch the clip:

No, not at the moment

Login to get fewer ads

Independent Group on 18:23 - Feb 22 with 2277 viewsblueislander

Independent Group on 18:05 - Feb 22 by ZedRodgers

Eh up pal, me again.

Just thought I’d point out something which has come to light that somewhat reshapes the image you’ve tried to paint of Austin here.

Rosen was explaining how important it was to teach children that as the Nazis didn’t make it to Britain, there’s no way of knowing if they would have done the same here as they did elsewhere. Essentially trying to warn against teaching children that the British spirit is the reason the same atrocities didn’t happen here.

Austin, as he’s well known for, kept interrupting him confrontationally and then responded by saying “Hold on, you’ve had your say. The reason, professor Rosen, that they didn’t invade Britain is because Britain fought back.”

Is a non-Jew who berates and challenges a Jewish man’s view of the holocaust really somebody you want to use as an reputable example of someone who comes at antisemitism from the right place? Or is Rosen another Jew you want to discredit? Austin’s a Gammon who reacts like this every time somebody questions British triumphalism.

You can watch the clip:

Not strictly true that the Nazis didn’t reach Britain. They occupied The Channel Islands for most of the war. Children should be taught that.
Independent Group on 19:44 - Feb 22 with 2212 viewsBloomBlue

Eh up pal, me again.

You can watch the clip:

Has the Labour party formally given Ken Livingstone a life time ban yet?
Independent Group on 20:09 - Feb 22 with 2182 viewslowhouseblue

Eh up pal, me again.

You can watch the clip:

oh, so that's how you're going to attack him. where did you get that idea from?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Independent Group on 21:03 - Feb 22 with 2130 viewsRyorry

I haven't read this thread since p1.

Can anyone give me a precis please, or would that be a waste of their time and mine?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Independent Group on 21:10 - Feb 22 with 2114 viewsChampionship

Independent Group on 21:03 - Feb 22 by Ryorry

Can anyone give me a precis please, or would that be a waste of their time and mine?

Independent Group on 21:46 - Feb 22 with 2078 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Holiday advice, drink, drugs, book shops, Glassers huffing and puffing, running out of puff, wingman lowhouse, momentum......jesus....

Edit....and I still can't figure out which of the facts the op down voters disagreed with!
[Post edited 22 Feb 2019 21:50]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Independent Group on 21:50 - Feb 22 with 2067 viewsRyorry

Independent Group on 21:10 - Feb 22 by Championship

Haha, careful or you'll be putting a dent in Phil n Gav's earnings, as I reckon that might sum up about 50% of the threads on here!

Independent Group on 07:28 - Feb 23 with 1965 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Lots of attacks from Zed on the defecting MP’s he isn’t worried about, unreadable long posts etc. Various posters argue back but most give up immediately, Glassers goes for ages and even he eventually gives up, finally Lowhouse standing

Zed probably sees this as some evidence that others have no response and he’s won, others more likely just bored of the tedium

So in summary - no, don’t bother

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Independent Group on 08:46 - Feb 23 with 1939 viewsGlasgowBlue

Independent Group on 21:46 - Feb 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

Holiday advice, drink, drugs, book shops, Glassers huffing and puffing, running out of puff, wingman lowhouse, momentum......jesus....

Edit....and I still can't figure out which of the facts the op down voters disagreed with!

This is how you spend your Friday night?

What a life you must lead.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Independent Group on 08:50 - Feb 23 with 1936 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Independent Group on 08:46 - Feb 23 by GlasgowBlue

This is how you spend your Friday night?

What a life you must lead.

Wrong side of bed grumpy? Had a brief moment between bungee jumps and free climbing in New Zealand!
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 8:58]

Independent Group on 13:32 - Feb 23 with 1878 viewsChampionship

Independent Group on 08:50 - Feb 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

Wrong side of bed grumpy? Had a brief moment between bungee jumps and free climbing in New Zealand!
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 8:58]

Sounds like a lot of effort to, by the sounds of it, end up back where you started.
Independent Group on 14:20 - Feb 23 with 1841 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Independent Group on 13:32 - Feb 23 by Championship

Sounds like a lot of effort to, by the sounds of it, end up back where you started.

It's the story of life isn't it.

Independent Group on 14:28 - Feb 23 with 1826 viewsChampionship

Independent Group on 14:20 - Feb 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

It's the story of life isn't it.

That's deep man.
Independent Group on 14:52 - Feb 23 with 1803 viewsfooters

Independent Group on 21:46 - Feb 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

"Holiday advice, drink, drugs, book shops"

Happy to be associated with these! If you remove the 'advice' bit, could be a plan for next month :)

Independent Group on 15:08 - Feb 23 with 1786 viewsRyorry

Independent Group on 13:32 - Feb 23 by Championship

"In my end is my beginning".

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024