Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ST packs to come out soon i reckon? 11:22 - Mar 18 with 6998 viewstextbackup

sure it was early april last year, and the years before..... etc etc

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 11:24 - Mar 18 with 5967 viewsKieran_Knows

As I said the other week, I'm sure the first DD payment is the 1st May, so will have to be soon for them to come out. Perhaps waiting until we are mathematically down?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 11:24 - Mar 18 with 5969 viewsJ2BLUE

About a week after relegation is confirmed I reckon.

Lambert's comments make me think we might get a detailed plan of how we're going to try and get back up included with ST renewals.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? (n/t) on 11:25 - Mar 18 with 5955 viewsReuser_is_God

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 11:24 - Mar 18 by Kieran_Knows

As I said the other week, I'm sure the first DD payment is the 1st May, so will have to be soon for them to come out. Perhaps waiting until we are mathematically down?

[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 11:26]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 11:26 - Mar 18 with 5950 viewsReuser_is_God

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 11:24 - Mar 18 by J2BLUE

Lambert's comments make me think we might get a detailed plan of how we're going to try and get back up included with ST renewals.

Plan:

Sign Alan Judge

Plan finalised

Evans out

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 11:27 - Mar 18 with 5944 viewsReuser_is_God

I’m renewing the day I get it.

Up the boys we’re all going on a League 1 tour.

Evans out

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 11:38 - Mar 18 with 5895 viewsBasingstokeBranch

I'm not sure how true the rumours are about closing the upper tiers behind the goals, but if that is the case then relegation will need to be confirmed before packs are issued.
ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 11:40 - Mar 18 with 5880 viewsPhilTWTD

Not set in stone yet but expected to be the end of the month.
ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 11:41 - Mar 18 with 5878 viewsSitfcB

It’s usually around about now!

Two years ago it was on the 17th March that the prices were revealed.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 11:47 - Mar 18 with 5854 viewsReuser_is_God

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 11:38 - Mar 18 by BasingstokeBranch

I'm not sure how true the rumours are about closing the upper tiers behind the goals, but if that is the case then relegation will need to be confirmed before packs are issued.

Surely the closing off of any areas in the ground is dependant on how many ST’s we sell & how well relieved the pricing is & also on how they price matchdsy tickets?

I’ll be very disappointed if we have a situation come August that parts of the ground is closed, that for me would indicate that the club has fcuked up the pricing.

Evans out

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 11:56 - Mar 18 with 5824 viewsSteve_M

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 11:47 - Mar 18 by Reuser_is_God

Surely the closing off of any areas in the ground is dependant on how many ST’s we sell & how well relieved the pricing is & also on how they price matchdsy tickets?

I’ll be very disappointed if we have a situation come August that parts of the ground is closed, that for me would indicate that the club has fcuked up the pricing.

What's realistic though? 20k most weeks pushed to 25 for bigger games (and the promotion run in ) would be very good.

Since going all seater, we only ever averaged more than 20k in really good years and in the immediate aftermath of the last Premier League seasons.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 12:01 - Mar 18 with 5820 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

The friend that I go with works with two stewards, one from SBRU and the other SARU and they've both told him that they were informed that they'll be closed should we go down.
ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 12:21 - Mar 18 with 5746 viewsbritbiker

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 11:27 - Mar 18 by Reuser_is_God

I’m renewing the day I get it.

Up the boys we’re all going on a League 1 tour.

I second that.
ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 12:25 - Mar 18 with 5730 viewsbritbiker

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 11:26 - Mar 18 by Reuser_is_God

Plan:

Sign Alan Judge

Plan finalised

That would be the best news in a bad situation.
Would rather hear that than receive another cap that doesn't fit on my large bonce.
ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 12:29 - Mar 18 with 5721 viewsITFC_Forever

Club insider I spoke to said there are no plans to close the upper tiers.

Partly as it'll displace the people who do sit there, and also because if / when we do well next season and the glory-hunters come back, it'll cost more to re-open them.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 12:34 - Mar 18 with 5691 viewsDyland

I wonder if there will be one price for if we're in the Champ and another for L1.

(runs away)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 12:40 - Mar 18 with 5666 viewsITFC_Forever

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 12:34 - Mar 18 by Dyland

I wonder if there will be one price for if we're in the Champ and another for L1.

(runs away)

Nope. Same price as Champ 2018-19.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 12:48 - Mar 18 with 5637 viewsSitfcB

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 12:40 - Mar 18 by ITFC_Forever

Cheaper.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 12:52 - Mar 18 with 5610 viewsTractorCam

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 12:40 - Mar 18 by ITFC_Forever

Definitely will be cheaper, definitely.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 12:53 - Mar 18 with 5605 viewsKieran_Knows

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 12:48 - Mar 18 by SitfcB

Cheaper.

More expensive.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 13:01 - Mar 18 with 5576 viewstextbackup

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 12:53 - Mar 18 by Kieran_Knows

More expensive.

I would have respect for ME if he done that, just the pure b011ocks to have to make that call would be great

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 13:09 - Mar 18 with 5540 viewsSuperfrans

I've heard sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 13:59 - Mar 18 with 5436 viewstractorboy7777

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 12:29 - Mar 18 by ITFC_Forever

Club insider I spoke to said there are no plans to close the upper tiers.

Partly as it'll displace the people who do sit there, and also because if / when we do well next season and the glory-hunters come back, it'll cost more to re-open them.

Could understand if it was just the SARU but not SBRU as that stand lower and upper is the ‘main’ stand.

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 14:11 - Mar 18 with 5414 viewsflimflam

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 13:59 - Mar 18 by tractorboy7777

Could understand if it was just the SARU but not SBRU as that stand lower and upper is the ‘main’ stand.

I would personally say the COOP stand is the main stand as has the largest capacity.

SBRL is where the noise comes from and usually full or almost full but SBRU is usually less half empty as is SARU. Would make sense to close both if we went down.

What does SBRL hold, 3000 with the upper tier 4500?
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 14:18]

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 14:17 - Mar 18 with 5389 viewsBlueBadger

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 11:24 - Mar 18 by J2BLUE

Is there a chance that said plan will have 5 points to it?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 14:24 - Mar 18 with 5377 viewstractorboy7777

ST packs to come out soon i reckon? on 14:11 - Mar 18 by flimflam

I would personally say the COOP stand is the main stand as has the largest capacity.

SBRL is where the noise comes from and usually full or almost full but SBRU is usually less half empty as is SARU. Would make sense to close both if we went down.

What does SBRL hold, 3000 with the upper tier 4500?
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 14:18]

When I say main stand I mean regarding the noise, a fair bit of noise does come from the upper when below is full. If the SARU were to close and those fans moved to SBRU upper a similar viewing perspective, it would be pretty full up there.

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024