Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2.6M signatures and rising 08:53 - Mar 22 with 4703 viewsSouperJim

The brexiteers are pooing themselves

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

2.6M signatures and rising on 08:55 - Mar 22 with 2674 viewsWithnail

Pahaha. What a waste of time.

Shout when it gets to 17.5 million.
2.6M signatures and rising on 08:55 - Mar 22 with 2670 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Doubt it. I signed it but it's clearly going to have no bearing unless it gets to about 18,000,000 or so...

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

2.6M signatures and rising on 09:04 - Mar 22 with 2635 viewsclive_baker

I signed it but come on, 4% of the U.K. population are arsed enough to sign a petition that takes 2 minutes, pretty disappointing. Needs 20m signatures on there really.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

2.6M signatures and rising on 09:04 - Mar 22 with 2631 viewsSouperJim

2.6M signatures and rising on 08:55 - Mar 22 by Withnail

Pahaha. What a waste of time.

Shout when it gets to 17.5 million.

The petition to leave without a deal is at 393k

2.6M signatures and rising on 09:10 - Mar 22 with 2603 viewsBloomBlue

Don't forget there was an online petition setup just after the vote in 2016 about the vote should be void because in was so close and there should be a second vote and that got 4 million signatures, so this one is getting towards, it will interesting if it can beat that.
2.6M signatures and rising on 09:10 - Mar 22 with 2603 viewsSouperJim

2.6M signatures and rising on 09:04 - Mar 22 by clive_baker

I signed it but come on, 4% of the U.K. population are arsed enough to sign a petition that takes 2 minutes, pretty disappointing. Needs 20m signatures on there really.

Total number of signatures is currently 2nd highest for any petition ever and no petition has ever gained 1M+ signatures in a 24 hour period before.

2.6M signatures and rising on 09:13 - Mar 22 with 2593 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's amusing, but won't change anything. Someone's already pressed the return key on May's latest programming.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

2.6M signatures and rising on 09:13 - Mar 22 with 2592 viewsSouperJim

2.6M signatures and rising on 09:10 - Mar 22 by BloomBlue

Don't forget there was an online petition setup just after the vote in 2016 about the vote should be void because in was so close and there should be a second vote and that got 4 million signatures, so this one is getting towards, it will interesting if it can beat that.

It was actually created by a brexiteer prior to the referendum.

"We the undersigned call upon HM Government to implement a rule that if the remain or leave vote is less than 60% based a turnout less than 75% there should be another referendum."

4.1M signatures. If the government had actually listened, this precious ideal of "democracy" could have been upheld and neither would we be in this mess.

The will of the people? Don't make me laugh.

Login to get fewer ads

2.6M signatures and rising on 09:16 - Mar 22 with 2578 viewstrncbluearmy

VPN`s, multiple email address,mischief makers,foreign countries with an agenda, the naivety just about sums up the average remoaner

We had the people`s vote already
2.6M signatures and rising on 09:16 - Mar 22 with 2573 viewsSouperJim

2.6M signatures and rising on 09:16 - Mar 22 by trncbluearmy

VPN`s, multiple email address,mischief makers,foreign countries with an agenda, the naivety just about sums up the average remoaner

blub

2.6M signatures and rising on 09:27 - Mar 22 with 2529 viewsIpswich_Crazy

No not really, we are laughing at all the remainers that still won't give it up! Talk about cry babies!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

2.6M signatures and rising on 09:30 - Mar 22 with 2523 viewshampstead_blue

Can't see the point of this petition. We've voted to leave and leave we shall.

I also think that the question of voting for May's deal misses the whole point.
May's deal is transitional. The final deal hasn't been reached yet.

That tells me that the whole People's Vote lobby are missing the point and selling a pup to the general public.

What will they want next?
A referendum on the final deal as well?

Moving on to more important things......viscount minty biscuit or tunnocks waferwith my tea at elevense's...?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

2.6M signatures and rising on 09:33 - Mar 22 with 2507 viewsgiant_stow

if there's bot interference, at least we know they won't belong to Russia - he's on your side innit.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

2.6M signatures and rising on 09:38 - Mar 22 with 2476 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

We're really not interested in intimate details!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

2.6M signatures and rising on 09:39 - Mar 22 with 2473 viewsSouperJim

2.6M signatures and rising on 09:27 - Mar 22 by Ipswich_Crazy

No not really, we are laughing at all the remainers that still won't give it up! Talk about cry babies!

You're happy to "leave" with May's deal then? Highly amusing considering nobody has voted for it

2.6M signatures and rising on 09:49 - Mar 22 with 2426 viewsSuperfrans

2.6M signatures and rising on 09:30 - Mar 22 by hampstead_blue

Can't see the point of this petition. We've voted to leave and leave we shall.

I also think that the question of voting for May's deal misses the whole point.
May's deal is transitional. The final deal hasn't been reached yet.

That tells me that the whole People's Vote lobby are missing the point and selling a pup to the general public.

What will they want next?
A referendum on the final deal as well?

Moving on to more important things......viscount minty biscuit or tunnocks waferwith my tea at elevense's...?

Can't see the point? Because we're 8 days from crashing out without a deal, a scenario which business (CBI) and workers (TUC) have together said would be catastrophic. Among many many others.

I'm personally not against us finding a deal to come out of the EU, that (after all) was what was voted for. But dropping out without a deal would be an act of extreme self-harm. Anyone who thinks no deal is fine clearly doesn't understand what that means and doesn't listen to what people who do - ie, CBI, TUC etc etc etc etc.

That's not arrogance or "elite" thinking (before anyone says so). Arrogance is failing to hear the voices of people who know what no deal would do to the nation and not giving a toss about it.

What we need is more time. We won't get it from the EU at this stage unless we call another referendum, a General Election or revoking of article 50.

Let's revoke article 50, put an all-party group together to work out a deal, put that to the nation in the form of a second referendum (as many leavers said we would do in the first place, eg. JRMogg) and if that gets enough support, invoke article 50 at that point.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

2.6M signatures and rising on 09:52 - Mar 22 with 2409 viewsSarge

2.6M signatures and rising on 09:39 - Mar 22 by SouperJim

You're happy to "leave" with May's deal then? Highly amusing considering nobody has voted for it

It’s Crazy (of IpswichCrazy), in the nicest possible way, I’m not sure he really understands what’s going on
2.6M signatures and rising on 09:59 - Mar 22 with 2360 viewsDarth_Koont

I'm sure Russia, Israel and other nefarious regimes would rather see us isolated from the EU and weakening it so doubt they'd be involved.

Do you think it's Iberian sherry makers and German brewers?
[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 10:00]

Pronouns: He/Him

2.6M signatures and rising on 10:00 - Mar 22 with 2357 viewsBloomBlue

This is fun, I'm now up to 200 votes, bit of a pain responding to the email but will keep me entertained today, even let's you use the same post code.
2.6M signatures and rising on 10:19 - Mar 22 with 2291 viewsSouperJim

2.6M signatures and rising on 10:00 - Mar 22 by BloomBlue

This is fun, I'm now up to 200 votes, bit of a pain responding to the email but will keep me entertained today, even let's you use the same post code.

Another 150k in just over an hour this morning, keep up the good work

2.6M signatures and rising on 10:25 - Mar 22 with 2260 viewsBloomBlue

2.6M signatures and rising on 10:19 - Mar 22 by SouperJim

Another 150k in just over an hour this morning, keep up the good work

Obviously lots of people out there having the same fun as me, I guess it is a Friday.
2.6M signatures and rising on 10:25 - Mar 22 with 2258 viewsMattinLondon

I really hope that they don’t poo themselves. The average Brexiteer isn’t too bright and will probably try to eat it as a mid morning snack.
2.6M signatures and rising on 10:29 - Mar 22 with 2237 viewsFixed_It

2.6M signatures and rising on 10:25 - Mar 22 by BloomBlue

Obviously lots of people out there having the same fun as me, I guess it is a Friday.

Or maybe there are that many individuals deeply concerned by the mess we find ourselves in, and the potential damage to the country which lies ahead if we crash out of the EU.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

2.6M signatures and rising on 10:31 - Mar 22 with 2224 viewsWeWereZombies

2.6M signatures and rising on 10:25 - Mar 22 by BloomBlue

So do you have multiple email addresses (because you have to click on a link from an email for the signature to be added to the petition)?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

2.6M signatures and rising on 10:34 - Mar 22 with 2208 viewsgiant_stow

2.6M signatures and rising on 10:31 - Mar 22 by WeWereZombies

So do you have multiple email addresses (because you have to click on a link from an email for the signature to be added to the petition)?

You can setup a domain so that anything@yourdomain.com ends up coming to your inbox, so hey presto, unlimited email addresses. Having said that, they are meant to be checking for such tricks, so maybe it wouldn't work.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024