Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus Evans statement 11:50 - Apr 14 with 16680 viewsTractorCam

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Marcus Evans statement on 17:05 - Apr 14 with 5431 viewsfactual_blue

Marcus Evans statement on 12:58 - Apr 14 by 66notout

Just what we need, an owner as deluded as our serial loser manager.

Welcome back League One.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Marcus Evans statement on 17:10 - Apr 14 with 5419 viewsChurchman75

Evans , you’re an absolute cock and deluded if you think any of us trust a word that comes out of your mouth. You talk shiit when you decide to speak .

START BY PUTTING YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS - you’ve turned us into a laughing stock

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Marcus Evans statement on 17:16 - Apr 14 with 5408 viewsBenters2

Marcus Evans statement on 17:10 - Apr 14 by Churchman75

Evans , you’re an absolute cock and deluded if you think any of us trust a word that comes out of your mouth. You talk shiit when you decide to speak .

START BY PUTTING YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS - you’ve turned us into a laughing stock

Buy the club then or something 😇
Marcus Evans statement on 17:20 - Apr 14 with 5398 viewsgtsb

What do you want him to do then. He can't sell the club if nobody wants it and he's obviously not cash rich enough to spend millions in the transfer market. The best part of that statement is that we are financially stable. Bolton or Bury, and I bet there are more, would love to be in our position.
Marcus Evans statement on 17:25 - Apr 14 with 5386 viewsMrTown

The whole statement in my opinion is a terrible idea.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Marcus Evans statement on 23:32 - Apr 14 with 5298 viewswarkthisway

Marcus Evans statement on 11:54 - Apr 14 by BrixtonBlue

Fair enough, can't argue with that.

I'm sure the people demanding an apology will now be all over it complaining about the apology...

Well it is meaningless drivel

bentnkuqi

Marcus Evans statement on 23:58 - Apr 14 with 5287 viewsSpruceMoose

Marcus Evans statement on 13:48 - Apr 14 by blueconscience

You are not worth arguing with, you would disagree with someone saying the home strip is blue and white.

I was told of two clubs/owners who had failed, so I said two that didn’t.

Blub.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Marcus Evans statement on 23:59 - Apr 14 with 5281 viewsSpruceMoose

Ffs. Do you think the club has been running on unicorn farts and lucky charms? Where do you think every penny the club spends comes from?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Marcus Evans statement on 00:00 - Apr 15 with 5270 viewsblueconscience

Marcus Evans statement on 23:58 - Apr 14 by SpruceMoose

Blub.

Typical response we expect from you, and that is why it is not worth debating anything with you.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Marcus Evans statement on 00:03 - Apr 15 with 5268 viewsartsbossbeard

Marcus Evans statement on 23:59 - Apr 14 by SpruceMoose

Ffs. Do you think the club has been running on unicorn farts and lucky charms? Where do you think every penny the club spends comes from?

A reason to get angry with Evans is over him giving the manager a free reign to do what they've liked without a sanity check.

People who get upset about funding will simply cry out for more funding when he does dip further into his trouser pocket.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Marcus Evans statement on 00:49 - Apr 15 with 5237 viewsSpruceMoose

Marcus Evans statement on 00:00 - Apr 15 by blueconscience

Typical response we expect from you, and that is why it is not worth debating anything with you.

Am I supposed to believe that you've been holding back on some amazing debate because you don't like me?!

Arf!

Marcus Evans statement on 00:52 - Apr 15 with 5222 viewsblueconscience

Marcus Evans statement on 00:49 - Apr 15 by SpruceMoose

Am I supposed to believe that you've been holding back on some amazing debate because you don't like me?!

Arf!

You only accept your own views on things, so therefore another reason it would be a waste of time.

Keep on digging at people, it is only you that looks stupid.

Good night

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Marcus Evans statement on 01:05 - Apr 15 with 5216 viewsSpruceMoose

Marcus Evans statement on 00:52 - Apr 15 by blueconscience

You only accept your own views on things, so therefore another reason it would be a waste of time.

Keep on digging at people, it is only you that looks stupid.

Good night

I find it amusing that all the digging has been done by you! My advice to you would be to not have such thin skin when people disagree with you mate.

Marcus Evans statement on 01:09 - Apr 15 with 5205 viewsblueconscience

Marcus Evans statement on 01:05 - Apr 15 by SpruceMoose

I find it amusing that all the digging has been done by you! My advice to you would be to not have such thin skin when people disagree with you mate.

The words Pot, kettle, and black come to mind.

Marcus Evans statement on 01:11 - Apr 15 with 5212 viewsSpruceMoose

Marcus Evans statement on 01:09 - Apr 15 by blueconscience

The words Pot, kettle, and black come to mind.

They do indeed matey, they do indeed!

Now, you said good night, so... Toodles!

Marcus Evans statement on 01:17 - Apr 15 with 5199 viewsblueconscience

Marcus Evans statement on 01:11 - Apr 15 by SpruceMoose

They do indeed matey, they do indeed!

Now, you said good night, so... Toodles!

Goodnight , and please behave yourself. I expect to see no more silly posts from yourself when I have a browse here tomorrow evening

Marcus Evans statement on 01:29 - Apr 15 with 5199 viewsjeera

Marcus Evans statement on 01:17 - Apr 15 by blueconscience

Goodnight , and please behave yourself. I expect to see no more silly posts from yourself when I have a browse here tomorrow evening

Would this be a bad time to point out that 'yourself' is a reflexive pronoun?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Marcus Evans statement on 01:34 - Apr 15 with 5190 viewsSpruceMoose

Marcus Evans statement on 01:29 - Apr 15 by jeera

Would this be a bad time to point out that 'yourself' is a reflexive pronoun?

Never a bad time to point that out!

Marcus Evans statement on 06:00 - Apr 15 with 5129 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Marcus Evans statement on 13:41 - Apr 14 by SpruceMoose

You could have just said that you knew nothing.

He’s right though. Just because there are other, worse owners out there doesn’t mean that Evans hasn’t made a complete mess of owning Ipswich

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Marcus Evans statement on 08:45 - Apr 15 with 5062 viewsNo9

Marcus Evans statement on 06:00 - Apr 15 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

He’s right though. Just because there are other, worse owners out there doesn’t mean that Evans hasn’t made a complete mess of owning Ipswich

What is your proposal to change things?
Marcus Evans statement on 08:49 - Apr 15 with 5051 viewsBackToRussia

Marcus Evans statement on 08:45 - Apr 15 by No9

What is your proposal to change things?

Isn't that exactly what we as fans should be asking Evans?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:28 - Apr 16 with 4934 viewsjampow

Marcus Evans statement on 12:03 - Apr 14 by ITFC_Forever

All good and saying the right things... but he and the club need to deliver on it.

And it would have nice to have recognised the support the players received in recent months and especially after the game yesterday.

Marcus Evans statement on 19:31 - Apr 16 with 4920 viewsSpruceMoose

Marcus Evans statement on 06:00 - Apr 15 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

He gave the fans exactly what they asked for at the start of the season. Now it's all gone tats up everyone is looking around like 'who? Me?!'

Marcus Evans statement on 19:38 - Apr 16 with 4907 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Marcus Evans statement on 19:31 - Apr 16 by SpruceMoose

He gave the fans exactly what they asked for at the start of the season. Now it's all gone tats up everyone is looking around like 'who? Me?!'

Actually he did exactly what I asked him not to do - sell our best player and not replace him with proven quality.

I remember you and the chums thinking me being angry at that was hilariously funny at the time. Not so funny anymore is it Sprucey?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Marcus Evans statement on 19:38 - Apr 16 with 4904 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Marcus Evans statement on 19:31 - Apr 16 by SpruceMoose

So what? Peter Ridsdale gave Leeds fans what they wanted, was he a good owner too?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024