Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All these protesters .... 18:15 - Jun 4 with 18018 viewsbackwaywhen

Why dont they do something worth wile for the day . like voluntary work , instead of clogging up the streets of London !.
QED on 17:50 - Jun 5 with 2792 viewswkj

QED on 17:49 - Jun 5 by BlueNomad

Phil,

These posts from grimboy have to stop. He is abusive and fails to enter into any rational discussion. I think this board will end up being boycotted by people who have had enough. That will be a shame because, until the past few months, the abuse on here could be accepted as just being a bit over the top at times (like being told you are an “idiot “ for arguing that Chambers, Knudsen and Skuse were not the worst players in the Championship when we were in the top half!)

I like many enjoy a bit of intelligent discussion laced with humour. The likes of grimboy are devoid of humour and this board is suffering for it on a daily basis.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2019 17:53]

You're an idiot for not clarifying your stance on knudsen, chambers or skuse. I'm a rascal, one love

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

All these protesters .... on 17:52 - Jun 5 with 2786 viewsfooters

All these protesters .... on 17:45 - Jun 5 by wkj

I'm skeptical personally but atleast you agree the US system is shat as I can say first hand I had to pay 10grand in injuries from being hit in a parked car. Oh course my insurance payed the most of it but by the time I payed the deduct able (excess) I was missing the good old NHS. That said I wasn't on or close to a 6 figure salary then so that had a part to play in the hell

Six figure salary? Are you paid in yen?

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

All these protesters .... on 17:53 - Jun 5 with 2780 viewswkj

All these protesters .... on 17:52 - Jun 5 by footers

Six figure salary? Are you paid in yen?

Don't be daft... I'm paid in gav Coins, the new rivals network krypton currency

All these protesters .... on 17:56 - Jun 5 with 2769 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

All these protesters .... on 09:30 - Jun 5 by Superblue95

That’s what you get for taking all that LSD.

Just think you could have been a javelin throwing millionaire who works in a comfy office

In all honesty I was more of a mushroom youth.....fresh air, exercise all capped off with a little University (Polytechnic really but it is now) tossing ..... twtd .......maybe that's what got me hooked on being in the great outdoors thinking about it. Mushrooms not tossing!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

All these protesters .... on 17:56 - Jun 5 with 2766 viewsGlasgowBlue

All these protesters .... on 17:45 - Jun 5 by wkj

I'm skeptical personally but atleast you agree the US system is shat as I can say first hand I had to pay 10grand in injuries from being hit in a parked car. Oh course my insurance payed the most of it but by the time I payed the deduct able (excess) I was missing the good old NHS. That said I wasn't on or close to a 6 figure salary then so that had a part to play in the hell

The UK has been ranked 16th in a wide ranging assessment of 35 national health systems in Europe, just below Portugal, the Czech Republic and Estonia.

None of the top 15 model their healthcare system on the NHS. Many of them are certainly better funded by both government and private insurance systems. Again, we need a national debate regarding what we are prepared to pay. If you ask anyone would they be happy with an extra 2p on income tax if it funded the NHS, you'd get a positive response. The reality is people want lower taxes and keep more of their income.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

All these protesters .... on 17:57 - Jun 5 with 2767 viewswkj

All these protesters .... on 17:56 - Jun 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

In all honesty I was more of a mushroom youth.....fresh air, exercise all capped off with a little University (Polytechnic really but it is now) tossing ..... twtd .......maybe that's what got me hooked on being in the great outdoors thinking about it. Mushrooms not tossing!

Mushroom fella ey? You always struck me as a Jenny Powell appreciator

All these protesters .... on 18:03 - Jun 5 with 2752 viewswkj

All these protesters .... on 17:56 - Jun 5 by GlasgowBlue

The UK has been ranked 16th in a wide ranging assessment of 35 national health systems in Europe, just below Portugal, the Czech Republic and Estonia.

None of the top 15 model their healthcare system on the NHS. Many of them are certainly better funded by both government and private insurance systems. Again, we need a national debate regarding what we are prepared to pay. If you ask anyone would they be happy with an extra 2p on income tax if it funded the NHS, you'd get a positive response. The reality is people want lower taxes and keep more of their income.

I don't think it matters who's in control the problem with tax rises with a claim of where the funds will go to is that it inevetibally will become diluted. The government would almost surely shave off their contribution here and there. The issue I saw with the US system was inevitably the poor who were in jobs that propped them up to the poverty line at best. Its commonly suggested the cost of medical insurance drove up the cost of health care. While there could be a good private model out there, I don't trust our government to find it, and certainly not in a short amount of time that being under a trade deal could POSSIBLY influence

QED on 18:16 - Jun 5 with 2719 viewsSpruceMoose

Phil,

These posts from grimboy have to stop. He is abusive and fails to enter into any rational discussion. I think this board will end up being boycotted by people who have had enough. That will be a shame because, until the past few months, the abuse on here could be accepted as just being a bit over the top at times (like being told you are an “idiot “ for arguing that Chambers, Knudsen and Skuse were not the worst players in the Championship when we were in the top half!)

I like many enjoy a bit of intelligent discussion laced with humour. The likes of grimboy are devoid of humour and this board is suffering for it on a daily basis.

Seems like you have more power than you realised.

Grimboy is no more.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

QED on 18:18 - Jun 5 with 2711 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil,

He has been banned, as per the post at the top of the page.
All these protesters .... on 18:37 - Jun 5 with 2653 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

All these protesters .... on 17:39 - Jun 5 by SpruceMoose

Show some solidarity brother. Join the resistance.

See how things have improved on this thread since I showed up! In all honesty my advice would be don't feed the monkeys, they'll soon get bored if people don't give the reactions they crave.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

QED on 18:40 - Jun 5 with 2647 viewsHerbivore

QED on 18:16 - Jun 5 by SpruceMoose

Seems like you have more power than you realised.

Grimboy is no more.

PragmaticBlue is the kingmaker of TWTD.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

All these protesters .... on 18:43 - Jun 5 with 2638 viewsjaykay

All these protesters .... on 11:44 - Jun 5 by footers

Yes, indeed. It's funny how the autumn years can coarsen the spirits of some.

Every day is a day for learning. And people putting down students and other book-wranglers should bear in mind that those very same people may well become doctors, captains of industry or, in some very special cases, copywriters.

[Post edited 5 Jun 2019 18:44]

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

All these protesters .... on 18:46 - Jun 5 with 2627 viewswkj

All these protesters .... on 18:37 - Jun 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

See how things have improved on this thread since I showed up! In all honesty my advice would be don't feed the monkeys, they'll soon get bored if people don't give the reactions they crave.

And there I was thinking I was the king thread derailer. Here you are though, one snap of the fingers and it all crunches to a halt.

All these protesters .... on 18:50 - Jun 5 with 2614 viewsjaykay

All these protesters .... on 11:44 - Jun 5 by footers

Yes, indeed. It's funny how the autumn years can coarsen the spirits of some.

Every day is a day for learning. And people putting down students and other book-wranglers should bear in mind that those very same people may well become doctors, captains of industry or, in some very special cases, copywriters.

only some but i think that some have been like that all their lives.
this poster in his autumn years or a lad of 70 summers was protesting in 1967 and against uncle sam then. so nothing changes

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

All these protesters .... on 19:00 - Jun 5 with 2577 viewsMelford

All these protesters .... on 15:48 - Jun 5 by DanTheMan

I hate how the *chan culture has spread into everyday use.

People would be fooking mortified if they knew where some of this stuff came from.

There's a nice new one on Reddit called "Frenworld" which has is so horribly racist but packaged in a way where if you looked at a glance you probably wouldn't notice. Won't be long until that hits the mainstream.

There's some weird sh*t on there. The whole Incel thing is pretty scary, it's like a cult. You read an article, click a few links and instantly wish you hadn't.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

All these protesters .... on 19:02 - Jun 5 with 2575 viewsfooters

All these protesters .... on 18:50 - Jun 5 by jaykay

this poster in his autumn years or a lad of 70 summers was protesting in 1967 and against uncle sam then. so nothing changes

You were around for '68 too then!

Under the paving stones, there is a beach, comrade!

I just find all this anti-intellectualism/looking down on the young tragic. What's the point? We all have our strengths and weaknesses in life. All got different jobs to do, that's what makes the world go round. And we can all learn a lot from each other and our experiences.

Remember, someone, somewhere is dedicated to rawl plugs so you don't have to be.

All these protesters .... on 19:03 - Jun 5 with 2573 viewsPositivelyPortman

All these protesters .... on 18:48 - Jun 4 by SpruceMoose

They could have spent the time learning that you don't need a full stop after an exclamation point, but you do tend to need a capital letter after a full stop. Just as an example.

...and that ‘worthwhile’ is one word.

Thick as a plank.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

All these protesters .... on 19:03 - Jun 5 with 2573 viewsfooters

All these protesters .... on 19:00 - Jun 5 by Melford

There's some weird sh*t on there. The whole Incel thing is pretty scary, it's like a cult. You read an article, click a few links and instantly wish you hadn't.

Search 'Governments get girlfriends' for more info!

Now there's a bit of personal state interference this correspondent wouldn't be against...

All these protesters .... on 19:06 - Jun 5 with 2561 viewsDanTheMan

All these protesters .... on 19:00 - Jun 5 by Melford

Yup, the Incel thing has been around quite a while now. Already caused multiple mass killings.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

All these protesters .... on 19:09 - Jun 5 with 2553 viewsGlasgowBlue

All these protesters .... on 18:50 - Jun 5 by jaykay

Why would you be anti a whole country? Anti LBJ or anti Vietnam war I get. But not anti USA.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

All these protesters .... on 19:10 - Jun 5 with 2547 viewsMelford

All these protesters .... on 19:03 - Jun 5 by footers

Search 'Governments get girlfriends' for more info!

Now there's a bit of personal state interference this correspondent wouldn't be against...

"Sexual Marxism" is the best one I saw. These 3 page long essays by someone who's swallowed a thesaurus about how the government owes them sex and being an ugly virgin bloke is worse than being a starving African or Jew in Nazi Germany.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

QED on 19:11 - Jun 5 with 2542 viewsBrixtonBlue

QED on 17:32 - Jun 5 by grimboy

I doubt it.
You fcuking know I can’t prove it because Phil deleted it.

Ooooh, angry!

I'm not aware of Phil deleting anything of mine recently. Certainly not had any red flashing lights.
I think you're mistaking me for someone else. Or lying.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

QED on 19:12 - Jun 5 with 2538 viewsDanTheMan

QED on 19:11 - Jun 5 by BrixtonBlue

Ooooh, angry!

I'm not aware of Phil deleting anything of mine recently. Certainly not had any red flashing lights.

Been banned mate, wouldn't worry about it.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

QED on 19:13 - Jun 5 with 2534 viewsSuperblue95

QED on 19:11 - Jun 5 by BrixtonBlue

Ooooh, angry!

Don’t reckon you’re going to get any more out of him Dolly. Keep up!

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

All these protesters .... on 19:14 - Jun 5 with 2531 viewsSpruceMoose

All these protesters .... on 19:10 - Jun 5 by Melford

"Sexual Marxism" is the best one I saw. These 3 page long essays by someone who's swallowed a thesaurus about how the government owes them sex and being an ugly virgin bloke is worse than being a starving African or Jew in Nazi Germany.

Yeah, that was me. Sorry.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024