Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All these protesters .... 18:15 - Jun 4 with 18015 viewsbackwaywhen

Why dont they do something worth wile for the day . like voluntary work , instead of clogging up the streets of London !.
QED on 16:38 - Jun 5 with 756 viewsgrimboy

QED on 16:32 - Jun 5 by SpruceMoose

Mate, you told me that if you ever met me you would push me in front of a bus, you constantly harass me for having the temerity to still care about the UK despite living elsewhere for now, you constantly bring my wife into the discussion (for some reason). You've called me a tw@t, a kunt, a yank.

You follow me around the board downvoting my posts no matter what they say. You even downvoted my post where I talked about the death of my father and the concerns I had for my 11 year old brother at the time.

You're no victim here. You should be ashamed of yourself to be honest, and to be doubly honest, this board would be a far nicer place without you on it.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2019 16:36]

So them messages you have been sending me about truce and not nastiness between us was just boll1cks then?
Which is what I thought shall I post them for all to see?
[Post edited 5 Jun 2019 16:39]
All these protesters .... on 16:39 - Jun 5 with 751 viewscrunchie1978

All these protesters .... on 15:36 - Jun 5 by SpruceMoose

Indeed. Took the criticism on board, realised it wasn't helpful, quit using it.

It was gammon anyway, I'd never say something like 'gammonhead'. That's a bit kindergarten for my tastes.

This is actually a great example of my point - Glassers and I have had our run ins. I used to enjoy needling him, but like I said, he's part of the TWTD family. His political views would mean nothing to me if he genuinely needed assistance. We get on pretty well now we have a healthy respect for each other's differences. It is possible, but only if you use the forum with a generous spirit.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2019 15:44]

But surely the head is the part of the body the gammon remark is aimed at?
Or is it just all skin in general?
QED on 16:39 - Jun 5 with 751 viewsJ2BLUE

QED on 16:38 - Jun 5 by grimboy

So them messages you have been sending me about truce and not nastiness between us was just boll1cks then?

He has noticeably changed towards you. He tried. You haven't tried.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

QED on 16:40 - Jun 5 with 751 viewsStokieBlue

To be fair you kicked it all off with your initial post earlier.

It's a bit like saying someone else broke the ceasefire after you've blown up their capital.

It's weird to be honest.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

QED on 16:41 - Jun 5 with 743 viewsfooters

Posting PMs on the forum is verboten, grimmers. Spruce did it to me not so long ago, even though it was to defend me. But either way, it's not on.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

QED on 16:41 - Jun 5 with 743 viewsgrimboy

QED on 16:39 - Jun 5 by J2BLUE

He has noticeably changed towards you. He tried. You haven't tried.

Nope not today.
All these protesters .... on 16:43 - Jun 5 with 734 viewsgiant_stow

All these protesters .... on 16:34 - Jun 5 by footers

If they didn't let him finish maybe he'd have a point. Nothing worse than having to cut off halfway through a poo.

Agreed. Leads to much more wiping and sometimes a little turtle head can develop after the cleanup - just falls out a bit I spose.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

QED on 16:43 - Jun 5 with 733 viewsflimflam

Dont do that mate

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Login to get fewer ads

QED on 16:43 - Jun 5 with 729 viewsSpruceMoose

I meant those messages genuinely. Post them. I don't care. They'll just show you didn't live up to your end of the deal.

I wanted a truce, not because I think you deserve one, but to give Phil a break.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2019 16:46]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

QED on 16:45 - Jun 5 with 720 viewsgrimboy

QED on 16:41 - Jun 5 by footers

Posting PMs on the forum is verboten, grimmers. Spruce did it to me not so long ago, even though it was to defend me. But either way, it's not on.

Well I thought it was boll1cks when I read them and it’s proved to be the case things ain’t meant to be but the stoke fan and Brixton etc just erupted into attacking me on here I am the victim today no doubt.
QED on 16:46 - Jun 5 with 706 viewsSpruceMoose

QED on 16:45 - Jun 5 by grimboy

Well I thought it was boll1cks when I read them and it’s proved to be the case things ain’t meant to be but the stoke fan and Brixton etc just erupted into attacking me on here I am the victim today no doubt.

That's just not true I'm afraid.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

All these protesters .... on 16:47 - Jun 5 with 705 viewsmarcus1642

All these protesters .... on 18:16 - Jun 4 by BlueBadger

Imagine seeing opposing the sell-off of public services to a racist orange thicko as 'not worthwhile'.

Right on cue. More reactionary extreme left wing nonsense from dear old nursey.

Has Trump been prosecuted for racism then? Should be more careful with what you say. Technically libellous don't you know.
All these protesters .... on 16:48 - Jun 5 with 698 viewsBrixtonBlue

All these protesters .... on 16:31 - Jun 5 by J2BLUE

This made me laugh.

You come across as someone who could sh1t on someone's doorstep and then then claim to be the victim when they asked wtf you are doing.

Haha.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

All these protesters .... on 16:51 - Jun 5 with 687 viewsCoastalblue

I read the thread title as "All these posters ...." and was sagely nodding my head before I realised I had it wrong.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

QED on 16:52 - Jun 5 with 680 viewsBrixtonBlue

Where have I "erupted into attacking" you?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

QED on 16:52 - Jun 5 with 678 viewsfooters

Stokie may be a wrong'un but a Stoke fan he ain't.

He supports Norwich.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

QED on 16:58 - Jun 5 with 647 viewsgrimboy

QED on 16:52 - Jun 5 by BrixtonBlue

Saying I’m not wanted on here and yesterday you had a go but failed.
QED on 17:00 - Jun 5 with 638 viewsJ2BLUE

Mate you seem very angry. Are you ok? I'm worried about you.

PM Fergal and go and see some of the world with him. It would do you good. He's now entering Camp David but after that he's off on another adventure.

Truly impaired.

QED on 17:01 - Jun 5 with 633 viewsgrimboy

QED on 17:00 - Jun 5 by J2BLUE

Mate you seem very angry. Are you ok? I'm worried about you.

PM Fergal and go and see some of the world with him. It would do you good. He's now entering Camp David but after that he's off on another adventure.

Angry hahaha.
QED on 17:02 - Jun 5 with 631 viewsgrimboy

QED on 16:52 - Jun 5 by BrixtonBlue

My mistake sorry it was yesterday.
QED on 17:02 - Jun 5 with 630 viewsStokieBlue

Stoke Fan?

How dare you.

SB

All these protesters .... on 17:03 - Jun 5 with 628 viewsGlasgowBlue

All these protesters .... on 16:47 - Jun 5 by marcus1642

Has Trump been prosecuted for racism then? Should be more careful with what you say. Technically libellous don't you know.

Why on earth would anybody mock Badger for his profession? Nursing is one of the most selfless and caring professions we have. This isn't the first time I have seen this sort of piss take and I just can't get my head around it.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

All these protesters .... on 17:04 - Jun 5 with 619 viewsSpruceMoose

All these protesters .... on 17:03 - Jun 5 by GlasgowBlue

Why on earth would anybody mock Badger for his profession? Nursing is one of the most selfless and caring professions we have. This isn't the first time I have seen this sort of piss take and I just can't get my head around it.

It's telling which posters are sticking up for one another on this thread.

OG TWTD. We may be tw@ts, but we are each other's tw@ts!
[Post edited 5 Jun 2019 17:05]

All these protesters .... on 17:05 - Jun 5 with 618 viewsStokieBlue

All these protesters .... on 16:47 - Jun 5 by marcus1642

I can only assume the 1642 in your username is your year of birth given those archaic attitudes to a sterling profession.

SB

All these protesters .... on 17:05 - Jun 5 with 615 viewsJ2BLUE

All these protesters .... on 17:03 - Jun 5 by GlasgowBlue

Especially from people who work in jobs that literally anyone could do and make no difference at all like my previous job.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024