Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... 16:27 - Jun 11 with 5100 viewsKieran_Knows

QPR eye Judge move
QPR are planning a move to sign Irish international midfielder Alan Judge from Ipswich.

Judge, 30, played for new Loftus Road boss Mark Warburton at previous club Brentford.

And Warburton is open to a reunion.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-news-live-aaron-w
[Post edited 11 Jun 2019 16:27]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 16:28 - Jun 11 with 5073 viewsTractorTom29

Lol
QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 16:28 - Jun 11 with 5071 viewsSpruceMoose

Should have got in before he signed a contract then eh?

I'm calling BS on this one, Ron.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 16:28 - Jun 11 with 5069 viewsitfcjoe

That @blueissue on Twitter has been saying this for weeks

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 16:29 - Jun 11 with 5065 viewsKieran_Knows

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 16:28 - Jun 11 by itfcjoe

It was that account that first said we was in for Quaner in January as well. Weeks before it happened.

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 16:37 - Jun 11 with 4963 viewsSitfcB

Would be very surprised if he went.

Unless silly money offered.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 16:52 - Jun 11 with 4819 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 16:54 - Jun 11 with 4792 viewsKieran_Knows

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 16:28 - Jun 11 by SpruceMoose

I don't think that really matters to be fair. It's a move I can see happening as well, reunited with Warburton, and not having to move to Suffolk (which he said he would if he stayed beyond this season). Can stay at his home in London, not have to move kids out of schools etc.

Think this one might rumble on for a bit.

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 16:57 - Jun 11 with 4760 viewschicoazul

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 16:28 - Jun 11 by itfcjoe

Guess that broken wrist has come at just the right time.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 16:59 - Jun 11 with 4743 viewsSwansea_Blue

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 16:28 - Jun 11 by SpruceMoose

Just means we can get a bigger fee, that's all.

This could well be BS, but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see interest in him him (flappy wrist and all). Although I also suspect PL/ME will do their best to bat away any interest, as ME does support his managers in that regard.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 17:10 - Jun 11 with 4642 viewsSpruceMoose

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 16:59 - Jun 11 by Swansea_Blue

Just means we can get a bigger fee, that's all.

This could well be BS, but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see interest in him him (flappy wrist and all). Although I also suspect PL/ME will do their best to bat away any interest, as ME does support his managers in that regard.

My point is, I unless this is brand new overnight interest why wasn't he on their radar when he was free and easy? It was no secret the kind of player is is, and that he was out of contract. Why wait until he's signed for us?

I'm still calling BS on this one, Kevin.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 17:16 - Jun 11 with 4591 viewsSWGF

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 17:10 - Jun 11 by SpruceMoose

My point is, I unless this is brand new overnight interest why wasn't he on their radar when he was free and easy? It was no secret the kind of player is is, and that he was out of contract. Why wait until he's signed for us?

Warburton wasn't in charge when he signed for us

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 17:19 - Jun 11 with 4567 viewsSpruceMoose

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 17:16 - Jun 11 by SWGF

Warburton wasn't in charge when he signed for us

I'm ruling it out. Sorry.

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 17:22 - Jun 11 with 4542 viewsSwansea_Blue

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 17:10 - Jun 11 by SpruceMoose

Maybe he was and they like wasting money

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 17:23 - Jun 11 with 4527 viewsSpruceMoose

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 17:22 - Jun 11 by Swansea_Blue

Maybe he was and they like wasting money

It's ok, there's no need to worry. I've issued the rare Sprucemoose Guarantee.

This action alone means there is no way this is legit.

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 17:25 - Jun 11 with 4526 viewshatch

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 16:54 - Jun 11 by Kieran_Knows

I don't think that really matters to be fair. It's a move I can see happening as well, reunited with Warburton, and not having to move to Suffolk (which he said he would if he stayed beyond this season). Can stay at his home in London, not have to move kids out of schools etc.

Think this one might rumble on for a bit.

My thinking exactly - he spends a lot of time on the road and away from his kids. I'm sure this would have been his ideal move before we came in. Geographically makes perfect sense for him but would be surprised to see him go having signed for us so recently. We must seem him as pretty integral to our escape plans next season too.
QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 17:27 - Jun 11 with 4518 viewschristiand

Because Mark Warburton was only appointed QPR manager on 8th May, Judge signed his contract with us on 5th April. Judge is a good player and has played for Warburton before at Brentford, why wouldn't he be interested in signing him?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 17:33 - Jun 11 with 4460 viewsSpruceMoose

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 17:27 - Jun 11 by christiand

Because Mark Warburton was only appointed QPR manager on 8th May, Judge signed his contract with us on 5th April. Judge is a good player and has played for Warburton before at Brentford, why wouldn't he be interested in signing him?

It's ok, I've guaranteed it is nonsense.

Should you wish to post to the contrary it will not be me feeling sheepish on the day of the first game of the 19/20 season.

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 17:35 - Jun 11 with 4453 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Lazy journalism.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 17:35 - Jun 11 with 4450 viewsSpruceMoose

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 17:35 - Jun 11 by Marshalls_Mullet

Lazy journalism.

I make you right, you beautiful bemulleted man.

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 17:36 - Jun 11 with 4439 viewswkj

Pretty obvious where this is going

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 17:41 - Jun 11 with 4412 viewsIpswichKnight

Hutch Hogan on the EADT has been on it, QPR no nothing about it and also they have even less money than us to pay fees!
QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 17:42 - Jun 11 with 4399 viewsSpruceMoose

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 17:41 - Jun 11 by IpswichKnight

Hutch Hogan on the EADT has been on it, QPR no nothing about it and also they have even less money than us to pay fees!

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 17:42 - Jun 11 with 4393 viewsSWGF

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 17:19 - Jun 11 by SpruceMoose

I'm ruling it out. Sorry.

Advise Phil. He can remove the story.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 17:43 - Jun 11 with 4385 viewsSpruceMoose

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 17:42 - Jun 11 by SWGF

Advise Phil. He can remove the story.

He needs those sweet fake news clicks for income to put Gav through IT school so we can all stop getting pop ups and maybe a site update.

QPR after Alan Judge (from Daily Mirror Transfer Live)... on 18:15 - Jun 11 with 4248 viewsJ2BLUE

This might become something but it would seem odd.

John Eustace became caretaker manager on April 1st. Judge signed here on April 5th. He didn't think let me see who goes in at QPR in case they want me. Same with Charlton potentially coming up. He signed here well before any options in the Championship could come up which suggests he was committed to us. Maybe Warburton could convince him but it would be rather odd IMO. Although, saying that, it would be peak Ipswich to let him go on a free as we don't want to stand in his way.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024