Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? 17:05 - Jun 27 with 12898 viewsHerbivore

Can I ask why? Two more stories today about the very real impact that no deal could have on UK jobs. Economically, to crash out with no deal is an act of outrageous self-harm.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-48790657

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-48783525

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 17:07 - Jun 27 with 3858 viewswkj

Because its in their pattern of behavior

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 17:07 - Jun 27 with 3857 viewsJ2BLUE

The people deciding our next PM have indicated in polls that the economy is something they are willing to sacrifice for Brexit. I doubt many of them will suffer too badly.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 17:10 - Jun 27 with 3847 viewsHerbivore

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 17:07 - Jun 27 by J2BLUE

The people deciding our next PM have indicated in polls that the economy is something they are willing to sacrifice for Brexit. I doubt many of them will suffer too badly.

A large proportion of them are retired, the rest are likely comfortably off. They're also willing to sacrifice the Union to get Brexit through. It's terrifying really. They are so desperate for this undefined thing that they can't really articulate the benefits of that they are willing to literally sacrifice the country to get it.

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 17:33 - Jun 27 with 3781 viewsJakeITFC

Cos we won, get over it

Etc.
Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 17:40 - Jun 27 with 3746 viewsblueislander

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 17:33 - Jun 27 by JakeITFC

Cos we won, get over it

Etc.

Do you know what you have actually “won”
Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 17:42 - Jun 27 with 3739 viewswkj

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 17:40 - Jun 27 by blueislander

Do you know what you have actually “won”

Bullies special prize, Blue passports and speedboats await behind the prize board

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 17:54 - Jun 27 with 3710 viewsflimflam

Will you blame this on Brexit also and who buys Astras anymore anyway.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-48787165

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 17:58 - Jun 27 with 3689 viewsHerbivore

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 17:54 - Jun 27 by flimflam

Will you blame this on Brexit also and who buys Astras anymore anyway.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-48787165

Care to engage with the actual topic?

Login to get fewer ads

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 18:21 - Jun 27 with 3655 viewsOldsmoker

I'm not "up for a no deal Brexit" so I suppose I'll have to give this thread a miss.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 18:22 - Jun 27 with 3653 viewspickles110564

We don't need too, you need to search inside yourself and find out why people did not listen to you as to vote Remain.
Maybe you put them off voting Remain? i guess we will never know.
Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 18:22 - Jun 27 with 3653 viewsfactual_blue

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 17:10 - Jun 27 by Herbivore

A large proportion of them are retired, the rest are likely comfortably off. They're also willing to sacrifice the Union to get Brexit through. It's terrifying really. They are so desperate for this undefined thing that they can't really articulate the benefits of that they are willing to literally sacrifice the country to get it.

They have two over-riding characteristics in common; a total lack of altruism, and stultifying ignorance.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 18:24 - Jun 27 with 3645 viewsitfcjoe

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 17:10 - Jun 27 by Herbivore

The only question that they weren’t willing to give up Brexit for was for Corbyn to be PM.....but even 40% would accept that.....so 2 in 5 were willing to have Corbyn as PM as long as it meant Brexit! It’s absolutely mental

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 18:27 - Jun 27 with 3648 viewsgazzer1999

Does it not occur to you that if we have to import Astras into this country there will be tariffs, on the other hand if they are built here zero tariffs. I can only assume thats too simplistic.

I'm waiting Sprucey!
[Post edited 27 Jun 2019 18:31]
Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 18:34 - Jun 27 with 3605 viewsBlueBadger

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 18:27 - Jun 27 by gazzer1999

Does it not occur to you that if we have to import Astras into this country there will be tariffs, on the other hand if they are built here zero tariffs. I can only assume thats too simplistic.

I'm waiting Sprucey!

And if we export them, there will also be tariffs.....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 18:35 - Jun 27 with 3599 viewsSpruceMoose

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 18:27 - Jun 27 by gazzer1999

I'm waiting Sprucey!

Waiting for what? I've not commented on this thread?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 18:38 - Jun 27 with 3589 viewsgazzer1999

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 18:35 - Jun 27 by SpruceMoose

Waiting for what? I've not commented on this thread?

Gotcha.
Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 18:39 - Jun 27 with 3582 viewsSpruceMoose

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 18:38 - Jun 27 by gazzer1999

Gotcha.

Weird.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 18:39 - Jun 27 with 3586 viewsBlueBadger

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 18:38 - Jun 27 by gazzer1999

Gotcha.

Did you get numberwang?
[Post edited 27 Jun 2019 18:45]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 18:39 - Jun 27 with 3580 viewsJ2BLUE

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 18:22 - Jun 27 by pickles110564

We don't need too, you need to search inside yourself and find out why people did not listen to you as to vote Remain.

From someone who can't tell us why they voted leave that really is quite amazing!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 18:39 - Jun 27 with 3580 viewsgazzer1999

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 18:34 - Jun 27 by BlueBadger

And if we export them, there will also be tariffs.....

Why would we need to? they are already made in Europe and badged as Opel........
Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 18:40 - Jun 27 with 3569 viewsSpruceMoose

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 18:39 - Jun 27 by J2BLUE

From someone who can't tell us why they voted leave that really is quite amazing!

Also from someone who doesn't know the difference between 'too' and 'to'.

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 18:41 - Jun 27 with 3567 viewsgazzer1999

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 18:39 - Jun 27 by SpruceMoose

Weird.

I've been called worse, par for the course. Nice to see you're speaking to me.
Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 18:42 - Jun 27 with 3559 viewsSpruceMoose

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 18:41 - Jun 27 by gazzer1999

I've been called worse, par for the course. Nice to see you're speaking to me.

Wasn't not speaking to you, just hadn't noticed any of your posts.

Don't worry about such silly things.

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 18:48 - Jun 27 with 3540 viewsBlueBadger

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 18:22 - Jun 27 by pickles110564

So, you're telling us you voted Leave 'because lefties exist'?

I have some upsetting news for you...

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 18:50 - Jun 27 with 3528 viewsBlueBadger

Those of you who are up for a no deal Brexit? on 18:39 - Jun 27 by gazzer1999

Why would we need to? they are already made in Europe and badged as Opel........

The Astra is currently Vauxhall's second best selling car across Europe. I'd imagine they need more than one factory to knock them out and they prefer to knock them out close to where they're being sold. I imagine the ones being made here are sold to France, Ireland, Spain and Portugal. Where they'd have to pay export tariffs to after October.

You've not thought about this any further than 'God, I'd really love a blue passport and no foreigners', have you?
[Post edited 27 Jun 2019 19:33]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024