Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson News Update 15:53 - Jul 5 with 16783 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jul/05/tommy-robinson-failed-to-check-o

These worms always have sniveling excuse, don't they?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tommy Robinson News Update on 14:38 - Jul 7 with 3812 viewssparks

Tommy Robinson News Update on 14:11 - Jul 7 by crunchie1978

Apologises more unlawful imprisonment.
If it was lawful he would of never of been released and would of served out his sentence.

It was lawful.

An order stands unless or until it is appealed succesfully or varied.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Tommy Robinson News Update on 15:01 - Jul 7 with 3777 viewsnoggin

Tommy Robinson News Update on 14:11 - Jul 7 by crunchie1978

Apologises more unlawful imprisonment.
If it was lawful he would of never of been released and would of served out his sentence.

Come on Crunchers, where are you getting this info from?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Tommy Robinson News Update on 16:17 - Jul 7 with 3753 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson News Update on 15:01 - Jul 7 by noggin

Come on Crunchers, where are you getting this info from?

Sorry.....I'll change it to "not a strong enough case to keep him incarcerated then".
Either way its cost the tax payers a million pounds to get this conviction.
Tommy Robinson News Update on 16:24 - Jul 7 with 3745 viewssparks

Tommy Robinson News Update on 16:17 - Jul 7 by crunchie1978

Sorry.....I'll change it to "not a strong enough case to keep him incarcerated then".

Nope- still plainly wrong. The case was strong enough. The procedure wasnt followed properly and good old tommy therefore appealed, making it necessary to do it again.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Tommy Robinson News Update on 16:25 - Jul 7 with 3745 viewsHARRY10

So justice should be based on cost - which had you thought about it would suggest that those convicted of the abuse should not have had to face a trial because it would have 'cost quite a bit.'

And some still wonder why right wingers are seen as not very bright.
Tommy Robinson News Update on 16:32 - Jul 7 with 3735 viewsglasso

You could try changing it to "locked up for a crime he committed and was then let out until a few technicalities were ironed out - as is the correct way - and should soon be locked up again for the crime he committed."

That covers all bases, I think.
Tommy Robinson News Update on 17:05 - Jul 7 with 3711 viewssparks

Tommy Robinson News Update on 16:25 - Jul 7 by HARRY10

So justice should be based on cost - which had you thought about it would suggest that those convicted of the abuse should not have had to face a trial because it would have 'cost quite a bit.'

Or indeed, good old Tommy cost taxpayers a fortune in re running a case on procedural faults, in circumstances where he knew full well that what he had done was a problem.

Tommy Robinson News Update on 19:30 - Jul 7 with 3647 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson News Update on 16:25 - Jul 7 by HARRY10

No justice shouldn't be based on cost.
But you cannot compare whipping out an iPhone and pressing record to the rape of a child.
Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson News Update on 19:36 - Jul 7 with 3635 viewsartsbossbeard

Tommy Robinson News Update on 19:30 - Jul 7 by crunchie1978

But you cannot compare whipping out an iPhone and pressing record to the rape of a child.

Cruncher, you're probably best admitting that people are more up in the legal implications of Tommy's actions than yourself and that whatever is said you'll still see Tommy as the man of the people.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Tommy Robinson News Update on 19:36 - Jul 7 with 3635 viewseireblue

The justice system is quite capable of differentiating between crimes, that is why there are different sentences.

Only two people on this thread have made that comparison.

It is a pretty disgusting thing to do as well.

You are invoking the victims of a vile crime, to protect Tommy.

That makes you a pretty vile and disgusting person.
Tommy Robinson News Update on 19:37 - Jul 7 with 3634 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Tommy Robinson News Update on 17:05 - Jul 7 by sparks

Or indeed, good old Tommy cost taxpayers a fortune in re running a case on procedural faults, in circumstances where he knew full well that what he had done was a problem.

I’m loathe to defend Tommy Robinson, but that point isn’t fair. He has as much right to be tried in line with the correct procedures as the people he was attempting to report on, or indeed anyone else

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Tommy Robinson News Update on 19:56 - Jul 7 with 3605 viewsnoggin

Jeez

Tommy Robinson News Update on 20:01 - Jul 7 with 3590 viewsjimmyvet

Tommy Robinson News Update on 19:36 - Jul 7 by eireblue

The justice system is quite capable of differentiating between crimes, that is why there are different sentences.

Only two people on this thread have made that comparison.

It is a pretty disgusting thing to do as well.

You are invoking the victims of a vile crime, to protect Tommy.

That makes you a pretty vile and disgusting person.

Excellent post ....TR that vile racist cares for nobody but himself and he’s such an arrogant racist bigot with a huge ego because a few bone heads support him he believes hes above the law and he’s not thank goodness. The sooner he goes down for a long time so he can’t spread his disgusting mainly Islamophobia racism the better vile piece of filth.
Tommy Robinson News Update on 08:10 - Jul 12 with 3450 viewsjimmyvet

Tommy Robinson News Update on 19:37 - Jul 7 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I’m loathe to defend Tommy Robinson, but that point isn’t fair. He has as much right to be tried in line with the correct procedures as the people he was attempting to report on, or indeed anyone else

Yes he does and it’s great news to hear the courts have found this racist guilty and he’s gong down. Nice to see racists being sent to prison and I hope nobody would defend this scum bag.
Tommy Robinson News Update on 15:47 - Jul 12 with 3377 viewsHARRY10

Tommy Robinson News Update on 08:10 - Jul 12 by jimmyvet

Yes he does and it’s great news to hear the courts have found this racist guilty and he’s gong down. Nice to see racists being sent to prison and I hope nobody would defend this scum bag.

'Logic' of EDL halfwits

'Tommy is a jernalist innit, he shud be allahrt to do report fings'

which rather falls flat when real journalists (BBC) are attacked by his supporters .........for reporting 'fings'
Tommy Robinson News Update on 16:00 - Jul 12 with 3361 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Why is why he is in jail for a couple of years and not 15 years.

You do get that you can break the law to different extents don't you?

It's funny how Robinson lambasts anyone a bit different looking for not respecting our law, yet most of those different looking people are law abiding citizens, unlike Mr Yaxley-Lennon, who has multiple convictions.

Funny old game Saint.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Tommy Robinson News Update on 16:44 - Jul 12 with 3342 viewsjimmyvet

Tommy Robinson News Update on 16:00 - Jul 12 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Why is why he is in jail for a couple of years and not 15 years.

You do get that you can break the law to different extents don't you?

It's funny how Robinson lambasts anyone a bit different looking for not respecting our law, yet most of those different looking people are law abiding citizens, unlike Mr Yaxley-Lennon, who has multiple convictions.

Funny old game Saint.

Yes he’s a scum bag as are his supporters acting like crazed loons because they don’t like British justice which is what I thought they would be wanting to defend.
Tommy Robinson News Update on 16:48 - Jul 12 with 3334 viewsnoggin

Who is comparing the 2 crimes? He only got 9 months, the groomers, who's hearing he jeopardised, I presume, got considerably more.

Tommy Robinson News Update on 17:30 - Jul 12 with 3290 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Janey says it better than I...

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Tommy Robinson News Update on 18:49 - Jul 12 with 3242 viewsJ2BLUE

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-48942411

Today, thanks to that hearing, we know Robinson nearly derailed the Leeds trial after judges at the Old Bailey revealed what happened next. There were attempts by the grooming gang defendants to have the trial stopped on the basis that a jury could no longer reach a fair verdict. One of the men even managed to get a hearing at the Court of Appeal that could have led to him being freed.

Read that as many times as it takes to sink in. A million pounds seems very cheap if it reduces the risk of child abusers walking free on a technicality.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024