Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No confidence motion tabled in the Government 10:38 - Jul 25 with 7587 viewsElderGrizzly

Jo Swinson challenging Labour to back her

No confidence motion tabled in the Government on 14:16 - Jul 26 with 623 viewsStokieBlue

No confidence motion tabled in the Government on 14:15 - Jul 26 by pickles110564

The Tories have wasted the last few years with the remainer PM and remainer cabinet, they should have installed a pro brexit one from the start and this would have been all over by now and would have been concentrating on the great new vision Boris has for this great country.

Can you spell out how that vision will be achieved economically within the monetary constraints the UK currently has?

Many thanks.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

No confidence motion tabled in the Government on 14:19 - Jul 26 with 616 viewsHerbivore

No confidence motion tabled in the Government on 14:15 - Jul 26 by pickles110564

The Tories have wasted the last few years with the remainer PM and remainer cabinet, they should have installed a pro brexit one from the start and this would have been all over by now and would have been concentrating on the great new vision Boris has for this great country.

Freshen things up a bit, pickles. You've over done this particular trolling material now.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

No confidence motion tabled in the Government on 14:19 - Jul 26 with 615 viewsSpruceMoose

Who remembers when Pickles was a Remainer, and then a Leaver, and then was hard for May's deal, and then was fully spaffing over the prospect of a no deal Brexit?

The board remembers. You're just embarrassing yourself now. Your comedy act has run its course. Go away.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 14:21]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

No confidence motion tabled in the Government on 14:20 - Jul 26 with 609 viewspickles110564

No confidence motion tabled in the Government on 14:16 - Jul 26 by StokieBlue

Can you spell out how that vision will be achieved economically within the monetary constraints the UK currently has?

Many thanks.

SB

How did Labour manage it when they were last in power?
No confidence motion tabled in the Government on 14:22 - Jul 26 with 602 viewsJ2BLUE

No confidence motion tabled in the Government on 14:19 - Jul 26 by SpruceMoose

Who remembers when Pickles was a Remainer, and then a Leaver, and then was hard for May's deal, and then was fully spaffing over the prospect of a no deal Brexit?

The board remembers. You're just embarrassing yourself now. Your comedy act has run its course. Go away.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 14:21]

That's all true about his Brexit stance but it doesn't mean he should go away and however you might want to frame it, linking to his posts on another forum was out of order.

If it has been the other way around you would have gone mad.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

No confidence motion tabled in the Government on 14:24 - Jul 26 with 593 viewsSpruceMoose

No confidence motion tabled in the Government on 14:22 - Jul 26 by J2BLUE

That's all true about his Brexit stance but it doesn't mean he should go away and however you might want to frame it, linking to his posts on another forum was out of order.

If it has been the other way around you would have gone mad.

Jesus wept J2. If I was posting awful shoite on another forum under my username on here then I'd have no business being mad when I was busted. It's no different from someone posting crap on their Twitter, under the same username, and it being posted here. Which happens every day.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

No confidence motion tabled in the Government on 14:28 - Jul 26 with 584 viewsJ2BLUE

No confidence motion tabled in the Government on 14:24 - Jul 26 by SpruceMoose

Jesus wept J2. If I was posting awful shoite on another forum under my username on here then I'd have no business being mad when I was busted. It's no different from someone posting crap on their Twitter, under the same username, and it being posted here. Which happens every day.

Disagree. Most people who post on here are linked on Twitter as well. I don't think it's the same.

Truly impaired.

No confidence motion tabled in the Government on 14:30 - Jul 26 with 576 viewsSpruceMoose

No confidence motion tabled in the Government on 14:28 - Jul 26 by J2BLUE

Disagree. Most people who post on here are linked on Twitter as well. I don't think it's the same.

You're free to disagree. Just as I'm free to I think you're wrong and yet again playing the man and not the ball. Not interested in discussing it further with you though.

Login to get fewer ads

No confidence motion tabled in the Government on 14:31 - Jul 26 with 573 viewsJ2BLUE

No confidence motion tabled in the Government on 14:30 - Jul 26 by SpruceMoose

You're free to disagree. Just as I'm free to I think you're wrong and yet again playing the man and not the ball. Not interested in discussing it further with you though.

Fair enough, definitely playing the ball though.

Truly impaired.

No confidence motion tabled in the Government on 14:34 - Jul 26 with 566 viewsSpruceMoose

No confidence motion tabled in the Government on 14:31 - Jul 26 by J2BLUE

Fair enough, definitely playing the ball though.

Well, Pickles agrees with you at least.

No confidence motion tabled in the Government on 14:54 - Jul 26 with 540 viewsmanchego

No confidence motion tabled in the Government on 14:20 - Jul 26 by pickles110564

How did Labour manage it when they were last in power?

Try and answer the question.
No confidence motion tabled in the Government on 14:56 - Jul 26 with 539 viewsHerbivore

No confidence motion tabled in the Government on 14:54 - Jul 26 by manchego

You might be out of luck on that front....

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

No confidence motion tabled in the Government on 14:57 - Jul 26 with 535 viewsGlasgowBlue

No confidence motion tabled in the Government on 14:54 - Jul 26 by manchego

You'll have more luck in trying to contact Elvis.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

No confidence motion tabled in the Government on 15:07 - Jul 26 with 525 viewsRyorry

No confidence motion tabled in the Government on 14:57 - Jul 26 by GlasgowBlue

You'll have more luck in trying to contact Elvis.

Looking at the voting pattern here, I think it's possible you might be wrong about that ... ^scratches chin^

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024