Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... 17:44 - Jul 25 with 3703 viewsEwan_Oozami

At least it's not yet as bad as something I saw in a Left/Right TwitterBattle today where one called another an "absolute flid"

That was so far beyond the pale for someone born in the early 60s - I did call them out - they were American so I did it relatively politely...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 18:24 - Jul 25 with 894 viewswkj

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 18:22 - Jul 25 by gazzer1999

Come on Spucey, if you are referring to me, you have been pretty horrid to me with your words, something I have not been to you. I am slightly disappointed. I have only ever tried to offer a different opinion and then you shoot across the bows.

Stick him on ignore pal, I did

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 18:25 - Jul 25 with 893 viewsMullet

No clicks no cricket hats and candy crush. Phil clearly employs these troubling types innit

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 18:26 - Jul 25 with 880 viewsSpruceMoose

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 18:22 - Jul 25 by gazzer1999

Come on Spucey, if you are referring to me, you have been pretty horrid to me with your words, something I have not been to you. I am slightly disappointed. I have only ever tried to offer a different opinion and then you shoot across the bows.

Ah the lies we tell about ourselves, to ourselves. You carry on pal. It won't be me judging your conduct!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 18:49 - Jul 25 with 857 viewsTrequartista

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:58 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

The mild mannered and ever loving Jonnosdreadlocks.

See page 5 for the money shot.

Boris goes hard right by reusersfreekicks 24 Jul 2019 19:44
Pritti Patel and Dominic Raab. The most extreme our govt has been since before the war at least. Very very dark days for the rest of us. Both are unlikable chancers. Still seems hard to believe. Only the fascist lites in the Tory party and other more extreme right wing parties can be happy this evening. A cabinet this extreme will not bring the country together as the serial liar incompetent and philanderer claims. Just a bunch of extreme right sh1ts

Funny it's always the same posters providing the provocation.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 18:51 - Jul 25 with 852 viewsSpruceMoose

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 18:49 - Jul 25 by Trequartista

Funny it's always the same posters providing the provocation.

Funny it's always the same posters excusing the same old posters for their foul mouthed and abusive tirades. Such selective pearl clutching, time and time again.

You do realise how pathetic "but sir the bigger boy made me do it!" sounds?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:02 - Jul 25 with 840 viewsTrequartista

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 18:51 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

Funny it's always the same posters excusing the same old posters for their foul mouthed and abusive tirades. Such selective pearl clutching, time and time again.

You do realise how pathetic "but sir the bigger boy made me do it!" sounds?

I'm not excusing anyone, i can't even see what was written as it has been removed, i trust it was abusive and deserved a ban. Just interested in why the same people bait posters they know will react.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 19:02]

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:02 - Jul 25 with 836 viewswkj

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:02 - Jul 25 by Trequartista

I'm not excusing anyone, i can't even see what was written as it has been removed, i trust it was abusive and deserved a ban. Just interested in why the same people bait posters they know will react.

ignore him Trekkie, love it

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:03 - Jul 25 with 832 viewsSpruceMoose

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:02 - Jul 25 by Trequartista

Says 'I'm not excusing anyone', goes on to make excuses for them

Login to get fewer ads

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:04 - Jul 25 with 832 viewsBloomBlue

Because they're internet bullies?
Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:05 - Jul 25 with 827 viewsSpruceMoose

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:04 - Jul 25 by BloomBlue

Because they're internet bullies?

You're the fool who thinks teachers use nothing but Wikipedia to teach in schools, so I don't think we need to pay much attention to whatever loony thing you come out with!
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 19:05]

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:08 - Jul 25 with 820 viewsGlasgowBlue

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:50 - Jul 25 by PhilTWTD

I have got rid of one of the regularly abusive posters today, not got time to read the whole board but if people report those continuing to cause hassle I'll get rid of them as well. Getting slightly tired of it.

Who went this time?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:09 - Jul 25 with 813 viewsSpruceMoose

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:08 - Jul 25 by GlasgowBlue

Who went this time?

Jonnosdreadlocks.

I wasn't around when he posted. Nothing to do with me. Doesn't stop posters like Trekkie having a pop at me though...
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 19:11]

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:09 - Jul 25 with 812 viewsHerbivore

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 17:50 - Jul 25 by PhilTWTD

I have got rid of one of the regularly abusive posters today, not got time to read the whole board but if people report those continuing to cause hassle I'll get rid of them as well. Getting slightly tired of it.

Guthrum has been dropping C bombs all over the shop. Again.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:11 - Jul 25 with 807 viewsHerbivore

We disagree on pretty much everything, gazzer, but you aren't one to quickly resort to abuse so fair play to you.

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:15 - Jul 25 with 798 viewsBloomBlue

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:05 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

You're the fool who thinks teachers use nothing but Wikipedia to teach in schools, so I don't think we need to pay much attention to whatever loony thing you come out with!
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 19:05]

It was a question maybe you should spend more time on wikipedia.
Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:15 - Jul 25 with 798 viewsTrequartista

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:03 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

Says 'I'm not excusing anyone', goes on to make excuses for them

If I was excusing them I would say they are justified in posting abuse in response to provocation. But I'm saying there is no justification for posting abuse even if provoked.

So, no. But, on a different point, I was wondering why the same people like to provoke.

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:18 - Jul 25 with 792 viewsSpruceMoose

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:15 - Jul 25 by Trequartista

If I was excusing them I would say they are justified in posting abuse in response to provocation. But I'm saying there is no justification for posting abuse even if provoked.

So, no. But, on a different point, I was wondering why the same people like to provoke.

Which same people are you referring to? Because if you go back to check the thread in question you'll see I was nowhere to be seen.

So, which posters in particular are you accusing here?

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:19 - Jul 25 with 790 viewsTrequartista

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:09 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

Jonnosdreadlocks.

I wasn't around when he posted. Nothing to do with me. Doesn't stop posters like Trekkie having a pop at me though...

I didn't name any names, you must have assumed your own guilt.

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:20 - Jul 25 with 789 viewsSpruceMoose

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:19 - Jul 25 by Trequartista

I didn't name any names, you must have assumed your own guilt.

So who are the posters you're referring to then? You said it, so have the balls to finish the statement off!

To save you looking - the posters responding to Jonno last night were Herbie, DK, Facters, Footers and Eireblue. The poster Jonno was answering was Gazzer. Are those the posters you're same talking about?
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 19:25]

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:22 - Jul 25 with 781 viewsHerbivore

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:15 - Jul 25 by Trequartista

I know, I'm sick of it.

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:27 - Jul 25 with 771 viewsTrequartista

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:20 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

So who are the posters you're referring to then? You said it, so have the balls to finish the statement off!

To save you looking - the posters responding to Jonno last night were Herbie, DK, Facters, Footers and Eireblue. The poster Jonno was answering was Gazzer. Are those the posters you're same talking about?
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 19:25]

Ha ha ha it must be my imagination then, I even thought I saw someone trying to provoke a poster who had not yet appeared on the thread, but I must be seeing something not there, forgive me.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 19:28]

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:41 - Jul 25 with 752 viewsCoastalblue

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 18:14 - Jul 25 by Ewan_Oozami

Nothing wrong with Southend!

I used to live in Basildon and regularly attended the car cruises (the Reliant Regal was always good for a laugh) and the Zero 6

http://www.southendpunk.com/html/zero6sou.html

Zero 6 for the cool kids, TOTS for the not so cool kids, Raquels for the rumble.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:53 - Jul 25 with 737 viewsEwan_Oozami

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:41 - Jul 25 by Coastalblue

Zero 6 for the cool kids, TOTS for the not so cool kids, Raquels for the rumble.

Best mate at the time (1980) took a dislike to Dave Gahan in Raquels once, bouncers watched for a while and let them get on with it, then turfed them both out down the stairs. I knew Vince Clarke and Alf from the local music scene (such as it was then), though they were electronica and I was post-punk/NWOBHM - I really should have pursued a career in music, my complete lack of talent and charisma prevented that unfortunately!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 20:02 - Jul 25 with 719 viewsSuperblue95

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 19:09 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

Jonnosdreadlocks.

Thank god that bellend is gone. He did my nut in

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 20:04 - Jul 25 with 718 viewsSpruceMoose

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 20:02 - Jul 25 by Superblue95

Thank god that bellend is gone. He did my nut in

You probably provoked him into spending years on here abusing all and sundry, you monster.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024