Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How would you vote now in a general election? 12:07 - Sep 27 with 6745 viewsBluefish

How would you vote now in a general election?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:35 - Sep 27 with 1468 viewsDubtractor

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:32 - Sep 27 by jeera

More cleverer?

I think cleverer, or even smarter will do.

I notice you have been moved to a Thursday on the radio?

I had a listen the other day, thank you.

That was deliberately silly use of language to illustrate the point.

And cheers, hope you enjoyed it?!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:38 - Sep 27 with 1454 viewsjeera

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:35 - Sep 27 by Dubtractor

That was deliberately silly use of language to illustrate the point.

And cheers, hope you enjoyed it?!

I believe you mate.

Yes I did as it goes.

I intend to follow a few more when I can as you have a varied taste[!] and it's a good learning curve and introduction to stuff that's new to me.

Good for you, you know your stuff.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:41 - Sep 27 with 1446 viewsJ2BLUE

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:24 - Sep 27 by SpruceMoose

Excuse me, what do you have against primary school teachers?

Nothing but I would imagine you need a different way to handle high ranking politicians than you do a class of 7 year olds.

Also, apologies if supply teachers have gotten much better but in my day they were generally pretty clueless and seemed to be little more than complying with regulations of having an adult in the classroom for a lesson.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:44 - Sep 27 with 1444 viewswkj

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:41 - Sep 27 by J2BLUE

Nothing but I would imagine you need a different way to handle high ranking politicians than you do a class of 7 year olds.

Also, apologies if supply teachers have gotten much better but in my day they were generally pretty clueless and seemed to be little more than complying with regulations of having an adult in the classroom for a lesson.

I would imagine you need a different way to handle high ranking politicians than you do a class of 7 year olds.

Well, yes, you would think that, but sadly the commons are acting exactly like a class of 7 year olds, and probably achieved less than 7 year olds would if asked to handle brexit 3 years ago.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:53 - Sep 27 with 1428 viewsjeera

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:41 - Sep 27 by J2BLUE

Not to mention you'd think at least one of those might involve at least a degree of participation from its audience.

How would you vote now in a general election? on 20:14 - Sep 27 with 1408 viewsDubtractor

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:38 - Sep 27 by jeera

I believe you mate.

Yes I did as it goes.

I intend to follow a few more when I can as you have a varied taste[!] and it's a good learning curve and introduction to stuff that's new to me.

Good for you, you know your stuff.

Cheers boss!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

How would you vote now in a general election? on 21:34 - Sep 27 with 1372 viewsbaxterbasics

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

How would you vote now in a general election? on 21:37 - Sep 27 with 1374 viewsTrequartista

I didn't realise there were so many Liberal Undemocrats on here! Have they been persuaded by the weakest argument ever namely that winning an election (which last time i checked, is not an EU referendum) with say 38% of the vote is a mandate for cancelling Brexit.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Login to get fewer ads

How would you vote now in a general election? on 22:09 - Sep 27 with 1355 viewsbazgammon

How would you vote now in a general election? on 21:37 - Sep 27 by Trequartista

I didn't realise there were so many Liberal Undemocrats on here! Have they been persuaded by the weakest argument ever namely that winning an election (which last time i checked, is not an EU referendum) with say 38% of the vote is a mandate for cancelling Brexit.

Nearly a 1/4 of the Limp Undemocrats MPs are jumped ship from other parties and haven't had the decency to stand for re election in their constituencies for which they were voted in as a member of another party! Whats a 'regional' party? I believe the term is nationalists as PC and SNP are anti English parties who want independence from the UK yet want to be ruled by the EUssr.

Poll: Lambert

How would you vote now in a general election? on 22:10 - Sep 27 with 1353 viewsClapham_Junction

How would you vote now in a general election? on 21:34 - Sep 27 by baxterbasics

You missed out two tweets from Britain Elects in the middle of that series.

Would it be because both were Labour winning seats, and one of which was a gain from the Tories?

These kind of posts really do your argument no favours.
How would you vote now in a general election? on 22:11 - Sep 27 with 1351 viewsBluefish

How would you vote now in a general election? on 22:09 - Sep 27 by bazgammon

Nearly a 1/4 of the Limp Undemocrats MPs are jumped ship from other parties and haven't had the decency to stand for re election in their constituencies for which they were voted in as a member of another party! Whats a 'regional' party? I believe the term is nationalists as PC and SNP are anti English parties who want independence from the UK yet want to be ruled by the EUssr.

Please can you post more often, we haven't got enough characters left these days and you seem comedy gold

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

How would you vote now in a general election? on 22:22 - Sep 27 with 1328 viewsjas0999

Certainly not Tory. Would like to consider Labour - but not with Corbyn at the helm - ever.
How would you vote now in a general election? on 22:42 - Sep 27 with 1308 viewsjeera

How would you vote now in a general election? on 22:22 - Sep 27 by jas0999

Certainly not Tory. Would like to consider Labour - but not with Corbyn at the helm - ever.

So Green or Lib Dems then?

How would you vote now in a general election? on 22:44 - Sep 27 with 1306 viewsrgp1

I think it will more interesting to see how many MPs on both sides will fall on their swords in a general election! I think we could see the largest number of MPs ever to lose their seats in one single election.
How would you vote now in a general election? on 22:55 - Sep 27 with 1287 viewsketton_itfc

No SDP
How would you vote now in a general election? on 22:56 - Sep 27 with 1285 viewsHerbivore

How would you vote now in a general election? on 14:50 - Sep 27 by Bluefish

You do know that the votes start from scratch next time round don't you? The traditional voters have gone elsewhere, pushed out by the cult. In non racist areas lib dems are the threat, in racist areas Brexit party are the threat

The votes start from scratch?! Whatever would we do without your wisdom?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

How would you vote now in a general election? on 01:18 - Sep 28 with 1240 viewssyntaxerror

How would you vote now in a general election? on 22:09 - Sep 27 by bazgammon

Welcome to the new comedy creation.
Pablo or Shefki?
Cheese?
Jewel, Keane or Hurst?
Farage or Corbyn (Oh wait, we got that one)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024