Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How would you vote now in a general election? 12:07 - Sep 27 with 6746 viewsBluefish

How would you vote now in a general election?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

How would you vote now in a general election? on 14:50 - Sep 27 with 1226 viewsBluefish

How would you vote now in a general election? on 14:47 - Sep 27 by Herbivore

I would hold my nose and vote Labour, purely because they have a good chance of ousting the incumbent Tory MP and no other party is even close.

You do know that the votes start from scratch next time round don't you? The traditional voters have gone elsewhere, pushed out by the cult. In non racist areas lib dems are the threat, in racist areas Brexit party are the threat

How would you vote now in a general election? on 14:51 - Sep 27 with 1224 viewswkj

How would you vote now in a general election? on 14:49 - Sep 27 by SpruceMoose

Anyone know what the situation is in Ipswich? I assume Sandy Martin will face a tight race against some Tory who isn't from Ipswich, couldn't find it on a map and has been parachuted in. Again. Is the Lib Dem candidate likely to be anywhere near the race?

Judging by the Ipswich Star comments section Sandy will likely be keeping the seat warm for an upstanding member of the BNP.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

How would you vote now in a general election? on 14:56 - Sep 27 with 1204 viewsSpruceMoose

How would you vote now in a general election? on 14:51 - Sep 27 by wkj

Judging by the Ipswich Star comments section Sandy will likely be keeping the seat warm for an upstanding member of the BNP.

I saw Adam Rae won in Alexandra ward last night. Having met him a few times I think he'll do well for them.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

How would you vote now in a general election? on 14:59 - Sep 27 with 1196 viewsBluefish

Remain has a clear lead on twtd. This is great to see

How would you vote now in a general election? on 15:09 - Sep 27 with 1188 viewsChurchman

How would you vote now in a general election? on 14:25 - Sep 27 by homer_123

Where I live is a Tory stronghold and anything other than a Tory vote is effectively a wasted vote.

How anyone can currently, in good conscience, vote Tory is beyond me. They are singuarly responsible for us being where we are - DC called the referendum thinking Remain would walk it - an internal party issue played out in the Public. If that is not enough to never vote Tory again, I don't know what is.

However, whilst Labour may have the best option in terms of seeing us through Brexit (i.e. a 2nd referendum with the option of leave with 'this' deal or stay) - I'm struggling, to understand how JC and moreover Momentum being at the helm is better than Johnson and Cummings - it really is which of these utterly sh*t options do we chose from?

Lib Dems - if they win with a majority, they revoke Article 50. Whilst popular with many, this is in effect washing over the first referendum and is likely to result in many never voting again, either locally or nationally. I believe this approach ends up doing severe damage to our democracy (is this preferable than leaving the EU?).

Brexit Party - no, end of.

Greens - I have no idea at all, without now going to look, what their position on Brexit and the stalemate we are in. Looking at the last Election there were many aspects about their proposed policies that made sense, seemed rational and sensible but....do they have the ability to Govern? Saying that, can they be any worse than the Tories or Labour.

This is a long and roundabout way of saying that, for the first time ever, I may not vote at all.

I am exactly in the same place, bar the Greens, who make no sense whatsoever but then that’s down to me for not reading enough to understand what they’re on about. All I know is that where I live Pol Pot with a blue rosette will get elected.
How would you vote now in a general election? on 15:16 - Sep 27 with 1179 viewsBluefish

How would you vote now in a general election? on 15:09 - Sep 27 by Churchman

I am exactly in the same place, bar the Greens, who make no sense whatsoever but then that’s down to me for not reading enough to understand what they’re on about. All I know is that where I live Pol Pot with a blue rosette will get elected.

The lib dems can't be accused of trashing democracy. They have made it very clear they will stay in sonic they are elected with a majority then that is exactly what the country wants. If they had hinted at maybe doing a deal or maybe staying pre election then fair enough but they haven't. If remain had won and then the BP won a majority they would do the same and the country would have spoken.

How would you vote now in a general election? on 15:45 - Sep 27 with 1130 viewschicoazul

How would you vote now in a general election? on 15:09 - Sep 27 by Churchman

Pol Pot was a Marxist until he found out Stalinism was better for his ends. He'd be a Labour man.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

How would you vote now in a general election? on 15:58 - Sep 27 with 1130 viewsRyorry

How would you vote now in a general election? on 12:54 - Sep 27 by Pinewoodblue

Five for Brexit party should concern you more.

Of course they concern me as well, but they're a 1-trick pony who will never gain power, & who may help split the Tory vote in a GE (I'm no electoral expert tho).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

How would you vote now in a general election? on 16:02 - Sep 27 with 1125 viewswkj

How would you vote now in a general election? on 15:58 - Sep 27 by Ryorry

Of course they concern me as well, but they're a 1-trick pony who will never gain power, & who may help split the Tory vote in a GE (I'm no electoral expert tho).

I fear the never gain power bit was said about Trump, in today's social climate, we'd be foolish to assume they cant.

Crybaby

How would you vote now in a general election? on 18:53 - Sep 27 with 1066 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How would you vote now in a general election? on 14:13 - Sep 27 by Bluefish

Looks like just the last few remaining cult voters. Must be quite lonely now the journey to minor fringe party had been almost completed

Should I know what you are talking about?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

How would you vote now in a general election? on 18:57 - Sep 27 with 1061 viewsJ2BLUE

How would you vote now in a general election? on 14:49 - Sep 27 by SpruceMoose

Anyone know what the situation is in Ipswich? I assume Sandy Martin will face a tight race against some Tory who isn't from Ipswich, couldn't find it on a map and has been parachuted in. Again. Is the Lib Dem candidate likely to be anywhere near the race?

I think I remember reading the Tory candidate is from Ely.

The Lib Dem candidate is the same man who stood for them last time IIRC.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How would you vote now in a general election? on 18:59 - Sep 27 with 1052 viewsSpruceMoose

How would you vote now in a general election? on 18:57 - Sep 27 by J2BLUE

I think I remember reading the Tory candidate is from Ely.

The Lib Dem candidate is the same man who stood for them last time IIRC.

I looked it up. You're right. Some bloke parachuted in from a different county. The Lib Dem is from Norwich and now lives in London FFS.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:01 - Sep 27 with 1046 viewswkj

How would you vote now in a general election? on 18:59 - Sep 27 by SpruceMoose

I looked it up. You're right. Some bloke parachuted in from a different county. The Lib Dem is from Norwich and now lives in London FFS.

I will be running for the SNP, I live within 20 minutes. Of the town if that helps

Crybaby

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:02 - Sep 27 with 1043 viewsSpruceMoose

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:01 - Sep 27 by wkj

I will be running for the SNP, I live within 20 minutes. Of the town if that helps

Poke it, Yank.

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:02 - Sep 27 with 1039 viewswkj

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:02 - Sep 27 by SpruceMoose

Poke it, Yank.

These a square sausage in it for you if you doooo

Crybaby

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:08 - Sep 27 with 1026 viewsDubtractor

Prob Labour, not least because in Ipswich it is usually a straight shoot out between Labour and the Tories.

Ideally though I'd like Corbyn to row back on promising the moon on a stick and some kind of left wing utopia because a) I just don't think it is realistic or deliverable and b) it allows the right wing media to throw easy pelters at him with some justification.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:11 - Sep 27 with 1018 viewswkj

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:08 - Sep 27 by Dubtractor

Prob Labour, not least because in Ipswich it is usually a straight shoot out between Labour and the Tories.

Ideally though I'd like Corbyn to row back on promising the moon on a stick and some kind of left wing utopia because a) I just don't think it is realistic or deliverable and b) it allows the right wing media to throw easy pelters at him with some justification.

In my opinion the best thing anti corbyn Labour voters can do is vote him in for the general election. If he is as bad as people preach about then he will hang himself in no time at all and a real leader like Diane Abbot can come forward.

Crybaby

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:14 - Sep 27 with 1012 viewsSpruceMoose

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:11 - Sep 27 by wkj

In my opinion the best thing anti corbyn Labour voters can do is vote him in for the general election. If he is as bad as people preach about then he will hang himself in no time at all and a real leader like Diane Abbot can come forward.

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:23 - Sep 27 with 996 viewsJ2BLUE

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:11 - Sep 27 by wkj

Labour's frontbench is as big a reason as Corbyn as why I would be reluctant to vote for them. Abbot...Thornberry who just strikes me as a primary school supply teacher and McDonnell who seems to live in dreamland.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:24 - Sep 27 with 994 viewsSpruceMoose

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:23 - Sep 27 by J2BLUE

Labour's frontbench is as big a reason as Corbyn as why I would be reluctant to vote for them. Abbot...Thornberry who just strikes me as a primary school supply teacher and McDonnell who seems to live in dreamland.

Excuse me, what do you have against primary school teachers?

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:29 - Sep 27 with 988 viewsDubtractor

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:24 - Sep 27 by SpruceMoose

Indeed.

Mrs Dubbers is a primary school teacher and got a distinction in her masters. More cleverer than most on here I'd imagine!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:30 - Sep 27 with 985 viewsSpruceMoose

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:29 - Sep 27 by Dubtractor

Indeed.

Mrs Dubbers is a primary school teacher and got a distinction in her masters. More cleverer than most on here I'd imagine!

Same goes for Mrs Moose. She wouldn't lower herself to posting on here, so she already has that over me!

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:32 - Sep 27 with 985 viewsjeera

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:29 - Sep 27 by Dubtractor

Indeed.

More cleverer?

I think cleverer, or even smarter will do.

I notice you have been moved to a Thursday on the radio?

I had a listen the other day, thank you.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:33 - Sep 27 with 983 viewsjeera

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:24 - Sep 27 by SpruceMoose

He did say supply to be fair.

Mind you, my younger sister spent years as a supply and earned stupidly high money.

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:35 - Sep 27 with 977 viewsjeera

How would you vote now in a general election? on 19:30 - Sep 27 by SpruceMoose

Same goes for Mrs Moose. She wouldn't lower herself to posting on here, so she already has that over me!

Yeah well don't remind her too often or she may realise you're punching well above your weight.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024