Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD 10:40 - Oct 10 with 6075 viewsSteve_M

Turns out he's my cousin's best man and I met him years ago.

Just some random TWTD sh1te for your enjoyment.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

lollers on 10:41 - Oct 10 with 4833 viewsDyland

That is mental :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 10:41 - Oct 10 with 4828 viewsKieran_Knows

Some stag do to be in Australia!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 10:42 - Oct 10 with 4838 viewsartsbossbeard

Woah!

I knew you were both over in Oz but didn't expect you to be in the same party!

There were concerns that RKD was going to struggle at Oz customs..

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

lollers on 10:43 - Oct 10 with 4819 viewsBarneycurley

lollers on 10:41 - Oct 10 by Dyland

That is mental :)

The old man going too?

Or still absentia?

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 10:43 - Oct 10 with 4816 viewsitfcjoe

A stag do in Oz is a bit punchy

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 10:44 - Oct 10 with 4795 viewshomer_123

You mean Walkabout in London really, don't you?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 10:47 - Oct 10 with 4767 viewsReuser_is_God

So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 10:42 - Oct 10 by artsbossbeard

Woah!

I was with some who knows LL & RKD at the weekend.

He described RKD as a weirdo & LL as a wrong'un.

I said he's spot on with both.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 10:50 - Oct 10 with 4732 viewsartsbossbeard

So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 10:47 - Oct 10 by Reuser_is_God

RKD's mind works on a different plain at times, he makes me giggle so he's alright in my books.

LL: def a wrong'un.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Login to get fewer ads

So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 10:52 - Oct 10 with 4704 viewsSwansea_Blue

Brilliant!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

they're my kind of people (n/t) on 10:52 - Oct 10 with 4703 viewsDyland

So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 10:47 - Oct 10 by Reuser_is_God

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 10:55 - Oct 10 with 4678 viewsPJH

Enjoy!
So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 10:59 - Oct 10 with 4650 viewsSteve_M

So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 10:42 - Oct 10 by artsbossbeard

Woah!

Well, he made it.

River Bar and Kitchen in Brisbane was great btw, nearest thing to a proper over here.

So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 11:00 - Oct 10 with 4629 viewsSteve_M

So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 10:43 - Oct 10 by itfcjoe

The wedding is on Saturday, this was a bonus.

So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 11:00 - Oct 10 with 4635 viewsartsbossbeard

So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 10:59 - Oct 10 by Steve_M

Well, he made it.

River Bar and Kitchen in Brisbane was great btw, nearest thing to a proper over here.

Glad you enjoyed it - lovely views!

So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 11:04 - Oct 10 with 4622 viewsLKW15

So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 10:43 - Oct 10 by itfcjoe

my brother got invited on one that was taking in a couple of england games in Brazil at the world cup in 2014, unsurprisingly he did not get a pass from his wife to go.
So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 11:13 - Oct 10 with 4575 viewschicoazul

Jesus Christ, people will be going on Stag Dos to the Martian Colonies before long. Mine was in Brighton for 2 nights and I thought that was slightly OTT.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 11:15 - Oct 10 with 4557 viewsSteve_M

So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 11:13 - Oct 10 by chicoazul

Jesus Christ, people will be going on Stag Dos to the Martian Colonies before long. Mine was in Brighton for 2 nights and I thought that was slightly OTT.

The wedding is over here to be fair. What happens with his marrying an Aussie.

So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 11:18 - Oct 10 with 4546 viewsgiant_stow

So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 11:15 - Oct 10 by Steve_M

The wedding is over here to be fair. What happens with his marrying an Aussie.

I too went to Oz for a wedding over tens back - possibly the best holiday I've ever had (Sydney for the wedding and north of Cairns for the romantic bit). Enjoy mr, enjoy!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 11:21 - Oct 10 with 4524 viewsJakeITFC

Haha what!

That is amazing.
So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 11:50 - Oct 10 with 4450 viewshoppy

So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 11:04 - Oct 10 by LKW15

my brother got invited on one that was taking in a couple of england games in Brazil at the world cup in 2014, unsurprisingly he did not get a pass from his wife to go.

Not a fan of the Brazilian then?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 12:20 - Oct 10 with 4380 viewsBiGDonnie

Had my stag in Brighton too. Absolute chaos.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 12:25 - Oct 10 with 4348 viewsHerbivore

Brighton is a good destination for solo travellers.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 13:48 - Oct 10 with 4164 viewsurbanblue

That's brilliant!! I guess you're settled in down the road then. The Railway? Beach Hotel?

Have a great night and enjoy the Northern Rivers even though it's just started raining for the first time in weeks!!!
So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 13:50 - Oct 10 with 4155 viewsurbanblue

So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 11:04 - Oct 10 by LKW15

I had my stag do in Amsterdam. Half my mates wern't allowed to come ... Weak as p1ss. Wives can be so boring eh!
So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 14:19 - Oct 10 with 4091 viewsSteve_M

So I'm on a stag do in Australia with RKD on 13:48 - Oct 10 by urbanblue

That's brilliant!! I guess you're settled in down the road then. The Railway? Beach Hotel?

Have a great night and enjoy the Northern Rivers even though it's just started raining for the first time in weeks!!!

In the Northern now, will drag him out Sunday too.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024