Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those who are close to these matters locally 15:30 - Oct 27 with 4539 viewsIllinoisblue

What, do we think, does Jason make of Andre’s situation? Unhappy, obviously, but any rumblings of him moving on?

While he has struggled to impose himself on games, it’s hard to comprehend Rowe starting games ahead of a talented young England international.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

For those who are close to these matters locally on 15:54 - Oct 27 with 3744 viewsDublinBlue84

Seen Jason walk out of Town games when we've used all three subs and Andre hasn't been brought on.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

For those who are close to these matters locally on 15:58 - Oct 27 with 3713 viewsMullet

Lambert has tried AD as inverted winger, did he not play there in the freak Leeds game at the end of last season at least for a bit?

Not sure he is really in competition for a wide spot given he looks a lot like Bishop looks out there and we don't play 343 in the Wolves model.

That cameo at home to Brizzle is such a long way away now, it's hard to see him getting a chance. I think if Skuse is out there's a case of playing AD with any two of Nolan, Downes and Huws as CM's to provide legs ahead of him and almost shield him QB style.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

For those who are close to these matters locally on 16:02 - Oct 27 with 3679 viewsStokieBlue

You are comparing apples and oranges.

Andre has had chances in his favoured CM roles and hasn't done anything. That doesn't mean he's not good but it does mean that Jason and Andre can't really be all high and mighty about it.

Hopefully he will come good - we need the creativity so it's worth a go giving him a run - it's just hard to justify when he frequently doesn't turn up.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

For those who are close to these matters locally on 16:14 - Oct 27 with 3620 viewsxrayspecs

For those who are close to these matters locally on 15:54 - Oct 27 by DublinBlue84

Seen Jason walk out of Town games when we've used all three subs and Andre hasn't been brought on.

I have done that with XRS junior, as I am mainly supporting him and he can drive himself home.
For those who are close to these matters locally on 16:17 - Oct 27 with 3608 viewsxrayspecs

He has been pretty anonymous most times he has played this season. The odd pass aside he has contributed less than most of the rest of our midfield. You can have all the ability in the world but if you do not turn up when selected, you are not going to command a regular place.
For those who are close to these matters locally on 16:19 - Oct 27 with 3591 viewsIllinoisblue

For those who are close to these matters locally on 16:17 - Oct 27 by xrayspecs

He has been pretty anonymous most times he has played this season. The odd pass aside he has contributed less than most of the rest of our midfield. You can have all the ability in the world but if you do not turn up when selected, you are not going to command a regular place.

hasn't stopped Judge getting an extended run of games while being ineffective.

62 - 78 - 81

For those who are close to these matters locally on 16:22 - Oct 27 with 3559 viewsStokieBlue

For those who are close to these matters locally on 16:19 - Oct 27 by Illinoisblue

Another poor comparison - Judge (whilst not great this year) has proven he can be effective over many seasons.

Let's turn this around - can you say why Andre should be playing, where he should be playing (because instead of Rowe out wide is crazy) and for how many games he should be tried there (especially if it doesn't work and we lose).

SB

For those who are close to these matters locally on 16:30 - Oct 27 with 3506 viewsxrayspecs

For those who are close to these matters locally on 16:19 - Oct 27 by Illinoisblue

Judge has also been disappointing and Edwards too. They have all got game time this season, like Andre, so cannot say that have not had their chances.

While different players Skuse, Downes, Nolan, Huws, Rowe, Garbutt and Georgiou have all made more of an impact this season in midfield. Dobra and El Mizoini too in their cameo appearances.
Login to get fewer ads

For those who are close to these matters locally on 16:35 - Oct 27 with 3511 viewsBLUEBEAT

Has been mentioned on TWTD many times, but just for you....

It has already been arranged that he will be moving up the A140 in January.

Not Diss.

Poll: W or W

For those who are close to these matters locally on 16:37 - Oct 27 with 3465 viewsITFC_Forever

For those who are close to these matters locally on 16:35 - Oct 27 by BLUEBEAT

Not Diss.

Cromer will be a bit blowy at that time of year.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

For those who are close to these matters locally on 17:15 - Oct 27 with 3361 viewsIllinoisblue

For those who are close to these matters locally on 16:22 - Oct 27 by StokieBlue

Another poor comparison - Judge (whilst not great this year) has proven he can be effective over many seasons.

Let's turn this around - can you say why Andre should be playing, where he should be playing (because instead of Rowe out wide is crazy) and for how many games he should be tried there (especially if it doesn't work and we lose).

SB

If he was ever given a run of games we might gain an idea of what his best position is.

62 - 78 - 81

For those who are close to these matters locally on 17:26 - Oct 27 with 3304 viewsStokieBlue

For those who are close to these matters locally on 17:15 - Oct 27 by Illinoisblue

If he was ever given a run of games we might gain an idea of what his best position is.

That's really not answering anything.

It's also unfeasible if he doesn't do anything when he's playing.

SB

For those who are close to these matters locally on 10:47 - Oct 29 with 2806 viewsPositivelyPortman

For those who are close to these matters locally on 17:15 - Oct 27 by Illinoisblue

Are you his agent?
He’s been ineffectual in every chance he’s had this season.
He looks uninterested and off the pace.
PL obviously thinks this way too.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

For those who are close to these matters locally on 11:05 - Oct 29 with 2756 viewsMaySixth

If you have a pair of eyes and have gone to watch Ipswich this season it is easy to comprehend why Danny Rowe is starting games ahead of Andre Dozzell

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

For those who are close to these matters locally on 11:10 - Oct 29 with 2743 viewsSouperJim

For those who are close to these matters locally on 10:47 - Oct 29 by PositivelyPortman

Are you his agent?
He’s been ineffectual in every chance he’s had this season.
He looks uninterested and off the pace.
PL obviously thinks this way too.

Agree completely. We've struggled at times when Andre has played due to how ineffective he's been. There's no place in our team for a player whose only contribution of note is one defence splitting pass per 90 minutes. Anybody saying he needs a run of games clearly values our position at the top of the table a lot less than I do.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

For those who are close to these matters locally on 12:44 - Oct 29 with 2627 viewsStu_Magoo

Jason thinks he would be better served at Norwich, and told him as much. (although I have no proof of the reliability of this info, it came from a former lover.)
For those who are close to these matters locally on 13:46 - Oct 29 with 2549 viewsbadadski

For those who are close to these matters locally on 16:30 - Oct 27 by xrayspecs

Judge has also been disappointing and Edwards too. They have all got game time this season, like Andre, so cannot say that have not had their chances.

While different players Skuse, Downes, Nolan, Huws, Rowe, Garbutt and Georgiou have all made more of an impact this season in midfield. Dobra and El Mizoini too in their cameo appearances.

How many games this season have we lost when Judge started? Just because he looks ineffective doesn't mean he actually is. Maybe ha adds balance or confidence to the team just by being on the pitch.

Andre hasn't done anything to deserve a start and we have better players than him so not sure why Jason would be upset. If we were losing constantly then maybe he would have something to moan about if we were not atleast trying Andre.
For those who are close to these matters locally on 13:50 - Oct 29 with 2543 viewsStokieBlue

For those who are close to these matters locally on 13:46 - Oct 29 by badadski

How many games this season have we lost when Judge started? Just because he looks ineffective doesn't mean he actually is. Maybe ha adds balance or confidence to the team just by being on the pitch.

Andre hasn't done anything to deserve a start and we have better players than him so not sure why Jason would be upset. If we were losing constantly then maybe he would have something to moan about if we were not atleast trying Andre.

"How many games this season have we lost when Judge started? Just because he looks ineffective doesn't mean he actually is. Maybe ha adds balance or confidence to the team just by being on the pitch."

I would argue that it would be impossible for someone who never stays in their position to add balance.

Do you have other examples of players who look ineffective but are actually effective?

SB

For those who are close to these matters locally on 18:09 - Oct 29 with 2369 viewsmonty_radio

For those who are close to these matters locally on 12:44 - Oct 29 by Stu_Magoo

Jason thinks he would be better served at Norwich, and told him as much. (although I have no proof of the reliability of this info, it came from a former lover.)

Are Norwich losing fans then?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

For those who are close to these matters locally on 18:17 - Oct 29 with 2359 viewscatch74

For those who are close to these matters locally on 12:44 - Oct 29 by Stu_Magoo

Your mum?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

For those who are close to these matters locally on 18:51 - Oct 29 with 2318 viewsStu_Magoo

For those who are close to these matters locally on 18:17 - Oct 29 by catch74

Your mum?

I'm almost certain he's not my mum.
For those who are close to these matters locally on 18:58 - Oct 29 with 2297 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I could say so much.

Jason will be delighted in January when Andre is at norwich.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

For those who are close to these matters locally on 18:59 - Oct 29 with 2291 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

For those who are close to these matters locally on 16:35 - Oct 27 by BLUEBEAT

Not Diss.

Indeed.

His dad being the main reason for the deal.

For those who are close to these matters locally on 19:00 - Oct 29 with 2288 viewsSpruceMoose

For those who are close to these matters locally on 18:58 - Oct 29 by The_Romford_Blue

I could say so much.

Jason will be delighted in January when Andre is at norwich.

At this point I can't say I'm too fussed. I don't think we will ever be in a position to get the best out of him, and he doesn't offer us what we need right now. If he can progress elsewhere then let him, so long as we get the right sell on fees and top ups.

I'd be more concerned to lose Downes or Woolfenden.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

For those who are close to these matters locally on 19:02 - Oct 29 with 2284 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

For those who are close to these matters locally on 19:00 - Oct 29 by SpruceMoose

At this point I can't say I'm too fussed. I don't think we will ever be in a position to get the best out of him, and he doesn't offer us what we need right now. If he can progress elsewhere then let him, so long as we get the right sell on fees and top ups.

I'd be more concerned to lose Downes or Woolfenden.

I agree.

The only thing I don’t like is that Andre is still getting minutes here. Absolutely pointless. We have better options.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024