Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please deny this... 08:44 - Dec 8 with 5838 viewshampstead_blue

Sunday Times page 1, 6, 7.

I know it's the Sunday Times but are all of these cases and statements lies?

Emporers new clothes.

Edit. Documents were leaked from within Labour and go back to 2018,
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 8:46]

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Please deny this... on 09:07 - Dec 8 with 2722 viewsJ2BLUE

I thought of you as I put my cross in the Labour box

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Please deny this... on 09:17 - Dec 8 with 2690 viewsjimmyvet

Please deny this... on 09:07 - Dec 8 by J2BLUE

Really so you have actually voted for an Institutionally racist party.
Please deny this... on 09:19 - Dec 8 with 2682 viewsHerbivore

Please deny this... on 09:17 - Dec 8 by jimmyvet

He voted Labour, not Conservative.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Please deny this... on 09:27 - Dec 8 with 2649 viewsJ2BLUE

Did you manage to keep a straight face when you asked that?

Truly impaired.

Please deny this... on 09:32 - Dec 8 with 2624 viewsnoggin

Dit you forget the link to evidence?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Please deny this... on 09:51 - Dec 8 with 2571 viewshampstead_blue

Please deny this... on 09:32 - Dec 8 by noggin

Dit you forget the link to evidence?

Let's ask the Labour members who leaked it all shall we.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Please deny this... on 09:55 - Dec 8 with 2559 viewsStokieBlue

Please deny this... on 09:51 - Dec 8 by hampstead_blue

Let's ask the Labour members who leaked it all shall we.

He means not everyone buys the Times or has an subscription. You've posted more ranting but not given people the evidence on which they can base their retort.

I'm not sure your constant posting of anti-Labour diatribes has really helped sway minds, especially given the emotiveness and combativeness of the posts.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Please deny this... on 10:01 - Dec 8 with 2529 viewshampstead_blue

Please deny this... on 09:55 - Dec 8 by StokieBlue

He means not everyone buys the Times or has an subscription. You've posted more ranting but not given people the evidence on which they can base their retort.

I'm not sure your constant posting of anti-Labour diatribes has really helped sway minds, especially given the emotiveness and combativeness of the posts.

SB

As the source of the posts is people within the said department and the paper hasnt named them, I'm not privy.

Asking for evidence everytime is an easy repost.

My combative nature in words isn't actually a reflection of me. I guess it how we write.

I've posted the article from Labour sources. I'd be disgusted if that were my leader.

One of the vile people is a veteran. Lucky he isn't serving

Login to get fewer ads

Please deny this... on 10:02 - Dec 8 with 2522 viewsSwansea_Blue

Please deny this... on 10:01 - Dec 8 by hampstead_blue

As the source of the posts is people within the said department and the paper hasnt named them, I'm not privy.

My combative nature in words isn't actually a reflection of me. I guess it how we write.

I've posted the article from Labour sources. I'd be disgusted if that were my leader.

Not wanting to be rude, but what on earth are you blabbering on about? Are you ok?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Please deny this... on 10:06 - Dec 8 with 2506 viewsWeWereZombies

Is too much being made of how did the leak occur and not enough being made of what it signifies?

Less than five days to go before the last chance to cast your vote and still no resolution of whether there has been significant involvement by a foreign power in this and previous elections. Still no concrete denial of the NHS being broken up so that US pharmaceutical companies can increase the cost we pay for medicines more than sevenfold. And Boris Johnson is still running scared of Andrew Neil...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Please deny this... on 10:09 - Dec 8 with 2495 viewsnoggin

Why do you always make everything about your service? I served for 12 years and witnessed far more racism during that time than I ever have in civvy street. Serving does not make you some kind of national hero.

Please deny this... on 10:12 - Dec 8 with 2477 viewsStokieBlue

"Asking for evidence everytime is an easy repost."

And with that one sentence you've made yourself entirely irrelevant to the debate.

You've also misunderstood my post, you need to post the articles not say page x, y and z if you expect people to discuss them.

SB
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 10:15]

Please deny this... on 10:20 - Dec 8 with 2443 viewsjeera

Please deny this... on 10:12 - Dec 8 by StokieBlue

And with that one sentence you've made yourself entirely irrelevant to the debate.

You've also misunderstood my post, you need to post the articles not say page x, y and z if you expect people to discuss them.

SB

This is it.

I might even agree with him if I knew what it was he's talking about.

As it stands, we'll never know.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Please deny this... on 10:34 - Dec 8 with 2384 viewsPinewoodblue

Please deny this... on 09:55 - Dec 8 by StokieBlue

SB

Doubt very much that any political post on TWTD has lead to anyone changing the way they intend to vote

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Please deny this... on 10:34 - Dec 8 with 2379 viewsfooters

Please deny this... on 10:20 - Dec 8 by jeera

This is it.

I might even agree with him if I knew what it was he's talking about.

As it stands, we'll never know.

I'm off to the shop now so will buy a copy and type out the relevant pages for discussion. Bear with me.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Please deny this... on 10:37 - Dec 8 with 2369 viewsitfcjoe

Deny what?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Please deny this... on 10:43 - Dec 8 with 2333 viewsbluejacko

Please deny this... on 09:07 - Dec 8 by J2BLUE

Labour? Shouldn’t that really be the ‘Momentum and union party’?
Please deny this... on 10:45 - Dec 8 with 2322 viewsGlasgowBlue

Please deny this... on 10:12 - Dec 8 by StokieBlue

SB

I tend to stay away from a TWTD at weekends but having read this thread I thought I’d give a quick précis of the Times story:

EXCLUSIVE: Leak of emails and audio from Labour HQ expose ongoing Corbyn “lies” on antisemitism

Man who called for “extermination” of all Jews not expelled for 10 months. Holocaust deniers let off

Party lawyers secretly warn: Corbyn reforms so badly drafted they may be illegal

Hundreds of files show members still receive lenient or no sanction for anti-semitism

One man who said "Jewish gang" and "Zionist scumbags" had seized power over party was asked if he was sorry. He said no, he was telling the truth: "Zionists are psychopaths". He was let back in

One woman shouted at a veteran councillor that he "licked the bum of Jews for money". She also shared posts about "Jewish agenda" to use chaos and magic to "conquer gentile world" and Israelis being behind 9/11. She was also readmitted to the party and given just a "warning"

Same for a woman who said that only "thousands" died in the Holocaust and that Jews were "rich, interested in finance and intent on controlling others" . She was given a warning.

At October meeting of National Constitutional Committee, officials admit 130 cases outstanding even though "vast majority" were reported 18 months ago

Labour took months or years to expel members who said Jews were a "cancer", "bent nose manipulative liars" and called for "extermination of every Jew on the planet"

Lord McDonald, ex director of public prosecutions, said some statements echoed Nazi Germany and were hate crimes.

This is behind paywall

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/exposed-the-secret-labour-files-of-shame

This isn’t if you clink the link on the tweet.

I’ve just seen a poster I had respect for mock another poster for calling Labour institutionally antisemitic.

Institutional racism as defined by McPherson....

“The collective failure of an organization to provide an appropriate and professional service to people because of their colour, culture, or ethnic origin. It can be seen or detected in processes, attitudes and behaviour which amount to discrimination through unwitting prejudice, ignorance, thoughtlessness and racist stereotyping which disadvantage minority ethnic people."

This what the EHRC are investigating Labour over.

Evidence from the Jewish Labour Movement was leaked on Friday. 70 whistleblowers, Labour Party employees, have given evidence under oath to the EHRC. I doubt posters making light if this have even bothered to read the leaked testimony. Far easier to mock people highlighting the inconvenient truth. So here are a few examples from the JLM submission. Just a few.

One Jewish Labour member listed 22 examples of antisemitic abuse directed at him at CLP meetings. These included the phrases “Hitler was right”, “child killer” and “shut the f**k up Jew”. (page 4)

One Jewish member shared a breakfast table at party conference with delegates who agreed that Jews were “subhuman” and should “be grateful we don’t make them eat bacon..every day.” (page 5)

One Jewish Labour member alleged an article arguing Jews were overrepresented in the capitalist class was defended on official Labour Party mailing lists. (page 7)

A Jewish sixth-former was forced to leave the Labour Party Forum on Facebook after members sifted through his account for links to Jewish organisations. (page 7)

A Jewish Labour member had made a comment online condemning holocaust denial. The administrator of the Labour Party Forum group responded by calling him a “frothing Hasbara Troll.” (page 8)

One Jewish member faced death threats after she was filmed being upset watching a debate about antisemitism at the Labour Party Conference. (page 8)

One Jewish was the subject of a 30-minute film made by an antisemitic member, who abused him as a “f**king Jew” and threatened to punch him in the face. (page 8)

The membership secretary in South Tottenham CLP allegedly objected to 25 applications from the Jewish community, and required home visits to their houses. This was not a requirement for other members. (page 9)

Three branches in Stockton CLP refused to vote for a motion condemning the Pittsburgh attack in 2018. The opponents felt the word “antisemitism” should be removed from the motion, despite it being the deadliest attack on the Jewish community in the history of the US. (page 14)

A Jewish member was told at a CLP meeting that he should “feel responsible for the Palestinian conflict.” (page 16)

Margaret Hodge was subject to abuse after expressing her feelings on Labour antisemitism. One example includes the phrase “your smear campaign…would make Goebbels proud.” (page 17)

A staff member was appointed despite allegedly having a history of antisemitism. The appointment was signed off personally by Katie Murphy and Jennie Formby. (page 19)

The Leader’s office allegedly interfered directly in the disciplinary process. An advisor allegedly stated that “JC [is] interested in this one, while discussing action on a specific case. (page 22)

Staff in the complaints team were allegedly told that they were not to provide updates or responses in respect of antisemitism complaints. (page 24)

Staff allege that after the 2017 GE, the Leader’s Office expected staff to disregard antisemitic incidents from a long time ago. (page 25)

In early 2019, the decision was taken that Laura Murray would head the complaints team. This means the Leader’s office could control the team directly. (page 26)

Pete Willsman and Claudia Webbe (both alleged to have a history of antisemitism, separately to this report) were said to defend alleged antisemites to the complaints team. (page 27)

One example of a person permitted to remain linked to the party despite suspension was the vice-chair of Woking Labour, who tweeted that Hitler was the “Zionist God”. (page 28)

Some antisemitism cases that go word for word against the Labour Party rule book were subject to blanket exceptions. No suspension issued. (page 32)

Alex Scott-Samuel, who has promoted Rothschild conspiracy theories on a David Icke show, chaired the meeting to discuss Luciana Berger’s replacement. He was never sanctioned. (page 42)

Elleanne Green, a close friend fo Jeremy Corbyn, shared a post blaming “scriptwriters in Tel Aviv” for the Christchurch massacre. The report implies her case is ongoing or she has never been sanctioned. (page 42)

Tom Watson had allegedly forwarded 50 complaints to Corbyn, and no action was taken. Examples of complaints included tweets linking Hitler & the Rothschilds, and questioning whether Jewish MPs had “human blood”. (page 49)

Is that enough evidence?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Please deny this... on 10:46 - Dec 8 with 2323 viewsnoggin

Please deny this... on 10:43 - Dec 8 by bluejacko

Labour? Shouldn’t that really be the ‘Momentum and union party’?

Or the anti-130000 austerity deaths party?

Please deny this... on 10:47 - Dec 8 with 2319 viewseireblue

“Asking for evidence everytime is an easy repost.”

Said the self acclaimed expert in Military Intelligence.

What could possibly go wrong by not asking for evidence.
Please deny this... on 11:06 - Dec 8 with 2254 viewsStokieBlue

Please deny this... on 10:45 - Dec 8 by GlasgowBlue

I tend to stay away from a TWTD at weekends but having read this thread I thought I’d give a quick précis of the Times story:

EXCLUSIVE: Leak of emails and audio from Labour HQ expose ongoing Corbyn “lies” on antisemitism

Man who called for “extermination” of all Jews not expelled for 10 months. Holocaust deniers let off

Party lawyers secretly warn: Corbyn reforms so badly drafted they may be illegal

Hundreds of files show members still receive lenient or no sanction for anti-semitism

One man who said "Jewish gang" and "Zionist scumbags" had seized power over party was asked if he was sorry. He said no, he was telling the truth: "Zionists are psychopaths". He was let back in

One woman shouted at a veteran councillor that he "licked the bum of Jews for money". She also shared posts about "Jewish agenda" to use chaos and magic to "conquer gentile world" and Israelis being behind 9/11. She was also readmitted to the party and given just a "warning"

Same for a woman who said that only "thousands" died in the Holocaust and that Jews were "rich, interested in finance and intent on controlling others" . She was given a warning.

At October meeting of National Constitutional Committee, officials admit 130 cases outstanding even though "vast majority" were reported 18 months ago

Labour took months or years to expel members who said Jews were a "cancer", "bent nose manipulative liars" and called for "extermination of every Jew on the planet"

Lord McDonald, ex director of public prosecutions, said some statements echoed Nazi Germany and were hate crimes.

This is behind paywall

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/exposed-the-secret-labour-files-of-shame

I’ve just seen a poster I had respect for mock another poster for calling Labour institutionally antisemitic.

“The collective failure of an organization to provide an appropriate and professional service to people because of their colour, culture, or ethnic origin. It can be seen or detected in processes, attitudes and behaviour which amount to discrimination through unwitting prejudice, ignorance, thoughtlessness and racist stereotyping which disadvantage minority ethnic people."

Evidence from the Jewish Labour Movement was leaked on Friday. 70 whistleblowers, Labour Party employees, have given evidence under oath to the EHRC. I doubt posters making light if this have even bothered to read the leaked testimony. Far easier to mock people highlighting the inconvenient truth. So here are a few examples from the JLM submission. Just a few.

One Jewish Labour member listed 22 examples of antisemitic abuse directed at him at CLP meetings. These included the phrases “Hitler was right”, “child killer” and “shut the f**k up Jew”. (page 4)

One Jewish member shared a breakfast table at party conference with delegates who agreed that Jews were “subhuman” and should “be grateful we don’t make them eat bacon..every day.” (page 5)

One Jewish Labour member alleged an article arguing Jews were overrepresented in the capitalist class was defended on official Labour Party mailing lists. (page 7)

A Jewish sixth-former was forced to leave the Labour Party Forum on Facebook after members sifted through his account for links to Jewish organisations. (page 7)

A Jewish Labour member had made a comment online condemning holocaust denial. The administrator of the Labour Party Forum group responded by calling him a “frothing Hasbara Troll.” (page 8)

One Jewish member faced death threats after she was filmed being upset watching a debate about antisemitism at the Labour Party Conference. (page 8)

One Jewish was the subject of a 30-minute film made by an antisemitic member, who abused him as a “f**king Jew” and threatened to punch him in the face. (page 8)

The membership secretary in South Tottenham CLP allegedly objected to 25 applications from the Jewish community, and required home visits to their houses. This was not a requirement for other members. (page 9)

Three branches in Stockton CLP refused to vote for a motion condemning the Pittsburgh attack in 2018. The opponents felt the word “antisemitism” should be removed from the motion, despite it being the deadliest attack on the Jewish community in the history of the US. (page 14)

A Jewish member was told at a CLP meeting that he should “feel responsible for the Palestinian conflict.” (page 16)

Margaret Hodge was subject to abuse after expressing her feelings on Labour antisemitism. One example includes the phrase “your smear campaign…would make Goebbels proud.” (page 17)

A staff member was appointed despite allegedly having a history of antisemitism. The appointment was signed off personally by Katie Murphy and Jennie Formby. (page 19)

The Leader’s office allegedly interfered directly in the disciplinary process. An advisor allegedly stated that “JC [is] interested in this one, while discussing action on a specific case. (page 22)

Staff in the complaints team were allegedly told that they were not to provide updates or responses in respect of antisemitism complaints. (page 24)

Staff allege that after the 2017 GE, the Leader’s Office expected staff to disregard antisemitic incidents from a long time ago. (page 25)

In early 2019, the decision was taken that Laura Murray would head the complaints team. This means the Leader’s office could control the team directly. (page 26)

Pete Willsman and Claudia Webbe (both alleged to have a history of antisemitism, separately to this report) were said to defend alleged antisemites to the complaints team. (page 27)

One example of a person permitted to remain linked to the party despite suspension was the vice-chair of Woking Labour, who tweeted that Hitler was the “Zionist God”. (page 28)

Some antisemitism cases that go word for word against the Labour Party rule book were subject to blanket exceptions. No suspension issued. (page 32)

Alex Scott-Samuel, who has promoted Rothschild conspiracy theories on a David Icke show, chaired the meeting to discuss Luciana Berger’s replacement. He was never sanctioned. (page 42)

Elleanne Green, a close friend fo Jeremy Corbyn, shared a post blaming “scriptwriters in Tel Aviv” for the Christchurch massacre. The report implies her case is ongoing or she has never been sanctioned. (page 42)

Tom Watson had allegedly forwarded 50 complaints to Corbyn, and no action was taken. Examples of complaints included tweets linking Hitler & the Rothschilds, and questioning whether Jewish MPs had “human blood”. (page 49)

Is that enough evidence?

Not entirely sure why you're having a pop at me. I said if he wants people to debate his position he needs to post the supporting evidence. Hardly anyone has a subscription to the Times, what's the circulation now, a few hundred thousand? Citing page numbers and expecting a debate is not the way to go about things.

He's then said it's essentially boring to ask for evidence all the time. This is a ridiculous position and my post was spot on. You'd say exactly the same to any other poster posting that on any other subject.

"I’ve just seen a poster I had respect for mock another poster for calling Labour institutionally antisemitic."

It's a shame you feel that way but given I've not actually done what you've suggested perhaps I'll win you over at some point in the future.

SB

Edit: Seems from J2 post I may have misunderstood the target for your paragraph I've highlighted. It was due to you replying to my post directly.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 11:11]

Please deny this... on 11:07 - Dec 8 with 2248 viewsJ2BLUE

This is behind paywall

Is that enough evidence?

I've been waiting for this GB. Took longer than I expected.

Perhaps I was unclear earlier. I certainly wasn't mocking him for calling Labour institutionally anti-Semitic. I appreciate it does look like that though. The reason I asked if he typed that with a straight face is because we all know the largest party and next PM will both be Tory or both be Labour. His post seemed to suggest there was an alternative choice where this type of thing is not an issue. We both know that is wrong. The Labour party DOES have an issue with anti-Semitism. I admitted that months ago and have mentioned it several times since saying I did eventually vote for Labour.

The Tories are Islamophobic, homophobic and have issues with the poor/single mothers/anyone who dares use the safety net of benefits etc etc. So my vote for Labour is not an endorsement of anti-Semitism, nor is it me suggesting it doesn't exist. It is merely because I decided that one flawed option was a lot less flawed than the other and to simply sit out and let the even worse option come to power was a rather silly idea.

Edit: Keyboard T key isn't working properly, fixed typos.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 11:14]

Truly impaired.

Please deny this... on 11:12 - Dec 8 with 2224 viewsbluejacko

This is behind paywall

Is that enough evidence?

Ah ha but you no real evidence of this do you? 😉
Please deny this... on 11:12 - Dec 8 with 2230 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Heh GB .... does this one remind you of anything....?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Please deny this... on 11:21 - Dec 8 with 2188 viewsSwansea_Blue

This is behind paywall

Is that enough evidence?

The allegations being investigated by the EHRC are disgusting and need to be resolved (through criminal prosecutions where appropriate).

The Times twitter link doesn’t “expose ongoing Corbyn lies”. It paints the picture of a factious internal battle, where certain elements in the party are against the changes being made. It’s made clear that the changes Corbyn has/is introducing are aimed at speeding up investigations. Looks to me that the issue is whether they’re legally/constitutionally sound, so it’s a complaint around governance.

Unless I’m reading that completely wrong.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024