Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sir Iain Duncan Smith 22:59 - Dec 27 with 5533 viewsvapour_trail

FFS.

This country at its very worst.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 00:45 - Dec 29 with 1257 viewsOldsmoker

Ian Duncan Filth.
Always looks like he's just smelt a fart.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 07:49 - Dec 29 with 1206 viewsNewcyBlue

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 21:00 - Dec 28 by The_Last_Baron

So much bile for your fellow human being. Show some love, not hate.

Goldsmith is a top, top man.

This is bile towards fellow human beings

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 08:24 - Dec 29 with 1198 viewsMullet

It’s a disgrace. He has blood on his hands, between this and Goldsmith it’s quickly apparent we have a government with no interest in democracy or the British public beyond their own self-serving cliques and spheres of interest.

At least we might end the monarchy one day and with it this element of a corrupt system.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 08:26 - Dec 29 with 1196 viewsDubtractor

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 22:20 - Dec 28 by jas0999

Far too many inept politicians being rewarded for incompetence - on all sides of the house.

A shock to some, but Labour are little better in my opinion. No doubt some would be celebrating if we heard the words Sir Jeremy Corbyn.

To be clear ... NONE of them deserve these awards.

Quite remarkable that so many, even in this thread, have managed to reply with "yeah, but Labour".

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 09:03 - Dec 29 with 1175 viewsOnionboy

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 08:26 - Dec 29 by Dubtractor

Quite remarkable that so many, even in this thread, have managed to reply with "yeah, but Labour".

They do have a point though.
Can you imagine what the country would have been like with Dianne as Home Secretary, McDonnell as chancellor?
Big business bosses were moving their wealth out of the country to ensure Labour did not get their grubby hands on it.
Boris will make this country great again and will end up in power for three terms, great news.
Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 09:08 - Dec 29 with 1166 viewsMullet

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 09:03 - Dec 29 by Onionboy

Can you imagine what the country would have been like with Dianne as Home Secretary, McDonnell as chancellor?
Big business bosses were moving their wealth out of the country to ensure Labour did not get their grubby hands on it.
Boris will make this country great again and will end up in power for three terms, great news.

Billion dollar businesses are going to leave a country because they might have to pay a few million is the dumbest logic and reasoning of all.

Do you not look at the rest of the globe and see how China for example will happily spend a bit to dominate tracts of Africa etc? You lot are full of the proverbial.

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 09:20 - Dec 29 with 1153 viewsOnionboy

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 09:08 - Dec 29 by Mullet

Billion dollar businesses are going to leave a country because they might have to pay a few million is the dumbest logic and reasoning of all.

Do you not look at the rest of the globe and see how China for example will happily spend a bit to dominate tracts of Africa etc? You lot are full of the proverbial.

What circles do you move in Mullet? Rich people were moving their money out of the country before the election fact.
You will now see massive investment in our country than to Boris, Corbyn would have broken us.
Who was going to pay for all the free stuff he was going to give away?
Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 09:23 - Dec 29 with 1148 viewsMullet

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 09:20 - Dec 29 by Onionboy

What circles do you move in Mullet? Rich people were moving their money out of the country before the election fact.
You will now see massive investment in our country than to Boris, Corbyn would have broken us.

“Rich people”? Like Jacob Rees Mogg you mean? What circles do you move in exactly? Small and very fast ones I suspect.

Your hypothetical wittering make little sense. So some people are going to carry on dodging tax or would have been held to account had Labour got in, good. The idea we’d implode into darkest Cuba is silly alarmist nonsense frankly.

Login to get fewer ads

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 09:31 - Dec 29 with 1137 viewsHerbivore

Can you provide some evidence of the 'fact' that rich people were moving money out of the country and that this was because of the prospect of a Labour government?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 09:43 - Dec 29 with 1120 viewsOnionboy

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 09:31 - Dec 29 by Herbivore

Can you provide some evidence of the 'fact' that rich people were moving money out of the country and that this was because of the prospect of a Labour government?

Herbie, I was in meetings with business owners discussing their requirements for investment with us and they went into great depth with how they were moving their money out.

You and your friends were wrong with several points you said were going to happen;

Loads of old people have died so now the tide had turned and remain would win.
Swinson was going to get all the remain votes as she had said when she was prime minister she would revoke A50 (she could not even win her own seat).
Corbyn was going to form the next Government on a hung parliament with help from the SDP.

What did you actually get right m8?
Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 10:02 - Dec 29 with 1099 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 09:03 - Dec 29 by Onionboy

You may have a point if the threats of a few superrich to leave the country under a Labour government (and possibly a few who were, according to you) was in any way comparable to the numbers of relocations and actual £billions taken out of the economy due to this Tory clusterf*ck of a Brexit.

But , as usual, you're myopically fixated on someting insignificant compared to the real dmaage that's being done.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 10:05]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 10:04 - Dec 29 with 1096 viewsHerbivore

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 09:43 - Dec 29 by Onionboy

Herbie, I was in meetings with business owners discussing their requirements for investment with us and they went into great depth with how they were moving their money out.

You and your friends were wrong with several points you said were going to happen;

Swinson was going to get all the remain votes as she had said when she was prime minister she would revoke A50 (she could not even win her own seat).
Corbyn was going to form the next Government on a hung parliament with help from the SDP.

That's not evidence, that's you making stuff up.

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 10:13 - Dec 29 with 1086 viewsjeera

"Big business bosses were moving their wealth out of the country to ensure Labour did not get their grubby hands on it."

That doesn't even make sense you donut.

You are saying corporations shouldn't pay but the man on the street should? "Grubby hands" indeed.

Who's going to pay for HS2 huh? Trident?

You don't think before citing this nonsense do you?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 10:18 - Dec 29 with 1072 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 10:13 - Dec 29 by jeera

"Big business bosses were moving their wealth out of the country to ensure Labour did not get their grubby hands on it."

That doesn't even make sense you donut.

You are saying corporations shouldn't pay but the man on the street should? "Grubby hands" indeed.

Who's going to pay for HS2 huh? Trident?

You don't think before citing this nonsense do you?

Classic Pickles

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 11:04 - Dec 29 with 1047 viewsSarge

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 09:43 - Dec 29 by Onionboy

You have a job? Good god
Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 14:49 - Dec 29 with 1010 viewswarkthisway

Find yourself a different forum mate ie ignorantstalinists- this a football forum not one to air your schoolboy views

bentnkuqi

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 23:40 - Dec 29 with 983 viewsTerra_Farma

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 21:42 - Dec 28 by vapour_trail

I like it well enough here thanks, there’s lots of good stuff as well mate.

I would like to meet you personally VT. Can we do that?

No monkey business, I am fascinated by your opinions.

PM me, let's meet.
Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 05:23 - Dec 30 with 950 viewsvapour_trail

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 23:40 - Dec 29 by Terra_Farma

PM me, let's meet.

Hi Terry,

I had a feeling this was coming. Sometimes you have a sense when someone is keen, but I’m afraid to say I’m taken. So I’ll politely decline.

I see you also PM’d me one minute after posting this - you are very keen aren’t you Terry - but given I tell the kids not to bother with strange men on the internet, I’ll just be deleting that without reading it.

Cheers mate.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 09:00 - Dec 30 with 906 viewsHARRY10

sign this

https://www.change.org/p/uk-government-and-parliament-we-object-to-iain-duncan-s

and make sure you share it
Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 09:02 - Dec 30 with 905 viewsHerbivore

PM me, let's meet.

This isn't Tinder, mate. If you swipe left on here you just see some adverts. Think you've come to the wrong place.

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 09:13 - Dec 30 with 892 viewsHARRY10

PM me, let's meet.

There must be a beer hall locally, may be TF could give a speech.
Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 09:19 - Dec 30 with 882 viewsonlymehere

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 05:23 - Dec 30 by vapour_trail

Hi Terry,

I had a feeling this was coming. Sometimes you have a sense when someone is keen, but I’m afraid to say I’m taken. So I’ll politely decline.

I see you also PM’d me one minute after posting this - you are very keen aren’t you Terry - but given I tell the kids not to bother with strange men on the internet, I’ll just be deleting that without reading it.

Cheers mate.

Cluck cluck cluck.
Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 09:21 - Dec 30 with 875 viewsonlymehere

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 09:02 - Dec 30 by Herbivore

This isn't Tinder, mate. If you swipe left on here you just see some adverts. Think you've come to the wrong place.

And you should know.
Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 09:21 - Dec 30 with 874 viewsLeoMuff

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 09:19 - Dec 30 by onlymehere

Cluck cluck cluck.

What a tragic case you are.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 09:22 - Dec 30 with 873 viewsHerbivore

Sir Iain Duncan Smith on 09:19 - Dec 30 by onlymehere

Cluck cluck cluck.

Lolz. I like that you take issue with the person behaving reasonably and not with the loon who seems to want to marry him.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024