Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The're only making plans for Nigel 17:11 - Jan 30 with 4397 viewsHARRY10

In another display of his astounding organisational powers the ever thirsty Mr Farage has lined up a party to remember in Parliament Square tomorrow night.

Nigel Fuhrer had " promised comedians, bands and fireworks to mark January 31st." Sadly the only 'comedians' are now to be Dim Martin, Ann Widdiccombe and Julia Micro-Brewery. Although only a few hundred yards down Whitehall, Mr Johnson will not now be attending as was previously stated.

There will not be fireworks either, nor will Big Ben bong ... and "alcohol will be banned from the event as part of strict licensing rules for holding an event in a public place."

A case of not being able to organise a pi ss up with Julie Hartly-Brewer some wags might suggest..................or Farage just shouting his gob off then being unable to deliver.

An apt summary of brexit, it would seem
The're only making plans for Nigel on 17:13 - Jan 30 with 3651 viewsLord_Lucan

If you are looking for a place to go Harold you could try here.

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/what-s-on/kingfisher-pub-in-ipswich-throwing-brexi

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The're only making plans for Nigel on 17:14 - Jan 30 with 3626 viewsGlasgowBlue

But you assured us that we would not be leaving. Several times.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The're only making plans for Nigel on 17:16 - Jan 30 with 3626 viewsmonytowbray

The whole thing is very fitting of Brexit on the whole.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

The're only making plans for Nigel on 17:17 - Jan 30 with 3622 viewsHARRY10

The're only making plans for Nigel on 17:13 - Jan 30 by Lord_Lucan

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/what-s-on/kingfisher-pub-in-ipswich-throwing-brexi

""We will be counting down the final moments up till 11pm which is when we come out."

Too 'mincy' for me I'm afraid
The're only making plans for Nigel on 17:18 - Jan 30 with 3607 viewsHARRY10

The're only making plans for Nigel on 17:14 - Jan 30 by GlasgowBlue

But you assured us that we would not be leaving. Several times.

Brino
The're only making plans for Nigel on 17:25 - Jan 30 with 3578 viewsmonytowbray

The're only making plans for Nigel on 17:17 - Jan 30 by HARRY10

""We will be counting down the final moments up till 11pm which is when we come out."

Too 'mincy' for me I'm afraid

They're serving vegan sausage rolls too?!

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

The're only making plans for Nigel on 17:34 - Jan 30 with 3550 viewsbazgammon

You insult all those who died fighting REAL Nazis by calling Farage 'Fuhrer'. The likes of you still don't like the fact the silent majority don't share your view but voted to leave in a referendum and in last year's election despite the efforts of a remainer press, academia, civil service to thwart a democratic mandate. Many of us will enjoy a celebration of leaving the EU tomorrow so if you continue to insult those who voted to leave by name calling us Gammons, Racists, Bigots etc just proves our point you are sore losers who lost the argument and have no respect for democracy.

Poll: Lambert

The're only making plans for Nigel on 17:42 - Jan 30 with 3526 viewstractordownsouth

The're only making plans for Nigel on 17:34 - Jan 30 by bazgammon

You insult all those who died fighting REAL Nazis by calling Farage 'Fuhrer'. The likes of you still don't like the fact the silent majority don't share your view but voted to leave in a referendum and in last year's election despite the efforts of a remainer press, academia, civil service to thwart a democratic mandate. Many of us will enjoy a celebration of leaving the EU tomorrow so if you continue to insult those who voted to leave by name calling us Gammons, Racists, Bigots etc just proves our point you are sore losers who lost the argument and have no respect for democracy.

I mean you did set your own username to gammon....

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Login to get fewer ads

The're only making plans for Nigel on 17:43 - Jan 30 with 3524 viewstractordownsouth

Remainer press? 😂😂

Arguably the main reason we voted out was due to the press blaming all our country’s problems on foreigners from the EU

The're only making plans for Nigel on 17:45 - Jan 30 with 3522 viewsClapham_Junction

Ah yes, the UK's famous remainer press.

And the 'majority' has hardly been silent about this.

The attempted denigration of academics (the people who quite literally do know best) kind of sums up the whole problem here.
Brexit eve on 17:47 - Jan 30 with 3521 viewsSwansea_Blue

‘Twas the night before Brexit 😬:

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The're only making plans for Nigel on 17:48 - Jan 30 with 3511 viewstractordownsouth

The're only making plans for Nigel on 17:45 - Jan 30 by Clapham_Junction

Ah yes, the UK's famous remainer press.

And the 'majority' has hardly been silent about this.

The attempted denigration of academics (the people who quite literally do know best) kind of sums up the whole problem here.

That was my favourite bit, closely followed by him moaning about being called gammon ( despite having the word in his username) and getting upset at people calling him names whilst calling other people “ sore losers”

Brexit eve on 17:50 - Jan 30 with 3499 viewsLord_Lucan

Brexit eve on 17:47 - Jan 30 by Swansea_Blue

‘Twas the night before Brexit 😬:

I think calling Brexiters racist is a bit c*ntish IMHO

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Brexit eve on 17:52 - Jan 30 with 3490 viewstractordownsouth

Brexit eve on 17:50 - Jan 30 by Lord_Lucan

So do I but I don’t think this post is saying that they’re all racist, it’s taking the p1ss out of the extreme elements of the Brexit movement.

The're only making plans for Nigel on 17:53 - Jan 30 with 3482 viewsClapham_Junction

The're only making plans for Nigel on 17:48 - Jan 30 by tractordownsouth

That was my favourite bit, closely followed by him moaning about being called gammon ( despite having the word in his username) and getting upset at people calling him names whilst calling other people “ sore losers”

The whole post was nearly a full house of Brexit bingo. It brought to mind the sadly departed Johnnosdreadlocks, although possibly with less spittle when typing it out.
The're only making plans for Nigel on 18:01 - Jan 30 with 3450 viewsMattinLondon

The're only making plans for Nigel on 17:43 - Jan 30 by tractordownsouth

Remainer press? 😂😂

Arguably the main reason we voted out was due to the press blaming all our country’s problems on foreigners from the EU

Remainer press? By this do you meanthe Daily Mail, Mail on Sunday, the sun, Sunday sun, express, Sunday express, telegraph?
The're only making plans for Nigel on 18:19 - Jan 30 with 3411 viewsjaykay

The're only making plans for Nigel on 17:13 - Jan 30 by Lord_Lucan

i see the rolls is parked outside the pub

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

The're only making plans for Nigel on 18:37 - Jan 30 with 3386 viewsjeera

Yet you see no clue in your own words:

" academia, civil service..."

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The're only making plans for Nigel on 18:48 - Jan 30 with 3352 viewsBlueBadger

The 'argument' is only lost if somehow blue passports and no foreigners somehow actually leads to a land of fairies, unicorns and actual prosperity rather than increased costs and red tape for business, a degrading of employment rights, environmental and food safety regulations and pet unicorns.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Brexit eve on 18:58 - Jan 30 with 3327 viewsBlueBadger

Brexit eve on 17:52 - Jan 30 by tractordownsouth

So do I but I don’t think this post is saying that they’re all racist, it’s taking the p1ss out of the extreme elements of the Brexit movement.

The front-and-centre elements of the Brexit movement included the entirety of UKIP and Boris Johnson. That's quite a racist mainstream, in all fairness. The 'extreme' end of it went in for murdering MPs rather than writing racist magazine articles, hanging around with nazis and openly appealing to racists like the moderates did.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2020 19:23]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

The're only making plans for Nigel on 19:12 - Jan 30 with 3293 viewsBlueBadger

The're only making plans for Nigel on 18:37 - Jan 30 by jeera

Yet you see no clue in your own words:

" academia, civil service..."

I look forward to never seeing Baz in an A&E, clinic or GP surgery ever, given his disdain for people who know things.

The're only making plans for Nigel on 19:23 - Jan 30 with 3265 viewsjeera

The're only making plans for Nigel on 19:12 - Jan 30 by BlueBadger

I look forward to never seeing Baz in an A&E, clinic or GP surgery ever, given his disdain for people who know things.

I honestly feel if we had all been handed fact sheets instead of propaganda (yes, both sides etc) that the outcome may have been different.

But then what am I saying, we, the public, are the last to be informed of anything factual regarding our own lives.

We just work and pay our way to keep the whole thing afloat.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The're only making plans for Nigel on 20:05 - Jan 30 with 3185 viewsDarth_Koont

The're only making plans for Nigel on 17:42 - Jan 30 by tractordownsouth

I mean you did set your own username to gammon....

Clearly he’s reclaimed the word.

That just leaves “feckwit” and “foreigner-fearing”.

Pronouns: He/Him

Brexit eve on 20:41 - Jan 30 with 3128 viewsDarkHorse

Brexit eve on 17:50 - Jan 30 by Lord_Lucan

True. True.

Perhaps 'thick' is more accurate?
Brexit eve on 20:42 - Jan 30 with 3122 viewsBlueBadger

Brexit eve on 20:41 - Jan 30 by DarkHorse

True. True.

Perhaps 'thick' is more accurate?

'Thick and largely racist' for accuracy, surely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024