Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I actually hate the club 22:20 - Feb 11 with 14713 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Like seriously it’s just sh*t after sh*t.

Everytime I think something good could happen it just reverts back to being sh*t and then finds a new way to be sh**ter.

I’m gonna now miss my last train to High Wycombe and end up on a poxy bus replacement. Won’t be home til like 2am all for a 0-0 draw in the league with AFC c**ting Wimbledon!

Sack them all. Lambert should be nowhere near our club and Evans is a disgrace.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I actually hate the club on 12:46 - Feb 12 with 4685 viewsMaySixth

Stick with it lad, you will be rewarded.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I actually hate the club on 17:58 - Feb 22 with 4567 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Since this result I’ve swerved the game last week at home and swerved the game today.

Someone tell me why I should go. It’s just not that fun anymore.

My anger towards Evans (and Lambert these days) seems to override the love of the club. Evans is killing us and Lambert is costing us our best shot of bouncing back to the Championship. I have a ticket to Bristol Rovers away as I’m Bristol that week for Cheltenham anyway but asides from that, I can’t see me going to many games left this season.

It’s actually quite sad but I’ve had enough of going to the football atm. Not just Ipswich, the whole game has gone.

I actually hate the club on 18:07 - Feb 22 with 4495 viewsTrequartista

I actually hate the club on 17:58 - Feb 22 by The_Romford_Blue

Since this result I’ve swerved the game last week at home and swerved the game today.

My anger towards Evans (and Lambert these days) seems to override the love of the club. Evans is killing us and Lambert is costing us our best shot of bouncing back to the Championship. I have a ticket to Bristol Rovers away as I’m Bristol that week for Cheltenham anyway but asides from that, I can’t see me going to many games left this season.

It’s actually quite sad but I’ve had enough of going to the football atm. Not just Ipswich, the whole game has gone.

I suspect the £10 bet on every Ipswich win is taking a pounding now?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I actually hate the club on 18:11 - Feb 22 with 4476 viewsClareBlue

It's really strange. The worse we get the more I try to get to the games from Ireland. If I can not get across mid week I watch on iPlayer and it is an isolating experience when just me and son watch. You really need to experience the pain as a collective and then we can experience the pleasure as a collective - when it comes.
I actually hate the club on 18:13 - Feb 22 with 4461 viewspointofblue

I actually hate the club on 18:11 - Feb 22 by ClareBlue

It's really strange. The worse we get the more I try to get to the games from Ireland. If I can not get across mid week I watch on iPlayer and it is an isolating experience when just me and son watch. You really need to experience the pain as a collective and then we can experience the pleasure as a collective - when it comes.

Will we ever see anything good from this club ever again? It doesn't feel like it at the moment. But I guess other clubs have gone through this and bounced back - the light at the end of the tunnel seems a very long way away at the moment.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I actually hate the club on 20:27 - Feb 22 with 4369 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I actually hate the club on 18:07 - Feb 22 by Trequartista

I suspect the £10 bet on every Ipswich win is taking a pounding now?

I stopped doing it at £11.08 down about 5 games back

I was too angry to carry it on

I actually hate the club on 21:04 - Feb 22 with 4308 viewsMillsey

Jebus 😂
I actually hate the club on 23:09 - Feb 22 with 4232 viewsLightningboy

Maybe someone could make one of those huge banners that fans pass around the ground before kick-off of the first paragraph of the original post.

It’s how we all feel and i’d like the owner & (majority) of pi55 poor underperforming players to know it.
Login to get fewer ads

Just over two weeks till Cheltenham mate. (n/t) on 23:31 - Feb 22 with 4196 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

I actually hate the club on 23:46 - Feb 22 with 4172 viewsMelford

If you're under 25 then Mick's playoff season will be best you've seen this club do, too young for Joe Royle's battles with West Ham in the Play-offs. I thought I was hard done by coming in in 1986/87, first season relegated after the glory years and feeling I'd missed out on the good stuff. But I'd seen us promoted to the top division twice and playing in Europe before I was 22. I feel sorry for the kids, imagine if you got bought your first season ticket/went to your first game on the strength of Roy Keane becoming manager and that season was your entry point, all you would have known is years and years of mostly sh*t football.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

I actually hate the club on 23:48 - Feb 22 with 4167 viewsjeera

I actually hate the club on 23:46 - Feb 22 by Melford

If you're under 25 then Mick's playoff season will be best you've seen this club do, too young for Joe Royle's battles with West Ham in the Play-offs. I thought I was hard done by coming in in 1986/87, first season relegated after the glory years and feeling I'd missed out on the good stuff. But I'd seen us promoted to the top division twice and playing in Europe before I was 22. I feel sorry for the kids, imagine if you got bought your first season ticket/went to your first game on the strength of Roy Keane becoming manager and that season was your entry point, all you would have known is years and years of mostly sh*t football.

"Joe Royle's battles with West Ham in the Play-offs".

I hated the fecking play-offs for that.

Didn't we finish something convincing like 13 points ahead of those c***s that year?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I actually hate the club on 23:56 - Feb 22 with 4149 viewsGirthyguy

Biased forum. Omg such a joke favouritism bunch of 2 faced c£#ts haha.
I actually hate the club on 00:11 - Feb 23 with 4117 viewsmonytowbray

I actually hate the club on 23:56 - Feb 22 by Girthyguy

Has someone been on the beers?!

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I actually hate the club on 00:45 - Feb 23 with 4074 viewsSeablu

I actually hate the club on 23:56 - Feb 22 by Girthyguy

Someone's found a bottle of Absinthe....
I actually hate the club on 00:52 - Feb 23 with 4065 viewsPlums

I’m with you on this. The last game I saw was Rotherham away and I begrudged every rattly, smelly, uncomfortable mile back to Manchester. I never used to feel like that. If there was a chance of getting to a game I’d take it but now it’s a major internal debate, never mind the forces of family, work etc. Perhaps it’s just age but hats off to those of you who go week in, week out, I just can’t do it any more because it doesn’t look like it hurts them as much as it hurts me.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

I actually hate the club on 01:26 - Feb 23 with 4037 viewsGirthyguy

I actually hate the club on 00:45 - Feb 23 by Seablu

Someone's found a bottle of Absinthe....

Really. That's hilarious. So true. TWTD popular posters crew all fist each other. Pffft. Hahahaha
I actually hate the club on 08:44 - Feb 23 with 3962 viewsallezlesbleus

I actually hate the club on 22:32 - Feb 11 by gainsboroughblue

Safe journey Rommers.

I can't say enough how I admire you and others following that lot all over the country. I did my time 20-30 years ago and saw my share of utter dross, but what you are watching is beyond the pale.

Yes, Gainsboroughblue. I never thought we would sink as low as the John Duncan days, but the last few years of the ME reign has surpassed that. I recall going up to Oldham twice in a short period of time, in appalling weather, at least 1 was a night match and both times we got beat 4-0 (maybe one was 4-1?). I still think those days were less grim than recent seasons.

My son turns 19 next month and he has very vague memories of the early 2000's play-offs, but his only other real footballing moment was the 1-0 win against Arsenal in the League Cup. Terrible state of affairs.

I said last season when it was obvious that we were going down, that we needed to build a team around the younger players, with a few older heads kept for experience. We needed to play with a settled team, max of 1 loanee and only rest / alternate the odd player here and there. Whittle down the size of the squad and make players fight for their place. If we didn't get promotion immediately, we would at least have a decent core, who would have had a whole season player together and getting some form of understanding.

Instead, if we stay down now, we know that at least 2 of the better youngsters will go, heads will have dropped due to us underperforming again, the crowds will diminish....need I go on?

How we have gone a few points clear at the top of the table with games in hand, to almost mid-table is absolutely scandalous and in the middle of this decline, ME hands PL a 5 year contract.

Total fcking shambles the way the club is run nowadays.
I actually hate the club on 12:41 - Feb 23 with 3857 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I actually hate the club on 01:26 - Feb 23 by Girthyguy

Really. That's hilarious. So true. TWTD popular posters crew all fist each other. Pffft. Hahahaha

I’m confused as to why this is on this thread? If there is a ‘group of TWTD popular posters’, I’m not apart of it

I actually hate the club on 12:52 - Feb 23 with 3841 viewsSuperfrans

Everyone makes their own decisions whether to go or not. So I’m not going to tell you you should.

But the reason I go is because it’s random and unpredictable. Put one of those away first half and we’d have won yesterday.

Also, there’s always a chance of a game like last weekend vs Burton - we’ve won 4-1 three times this season, more times than since the Fifties.

I’m going to Blackpool next weekend. A. For a day out with some friends, B. To add Bloomfield Rd to my list of grounds. C. Because we’ve had lots of decent away games this season.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

I actually hate the club on 13:13 - Feb 23 with 3815 viewsTractorCam

I actually hate the club on 23:46 - Feb 22 by Melford

Not quite, i'm 23 and those 2 West Ham seasons were my first as a season ticket holder, although obviously my memory is a bit sporadic so my best memories are beating Arsenal and that Norwich play offs.

How depressing.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

I actually hate the club on 14:40 - Feb 23 with 3785 viewslondontractorboy57

How old are you Rommers 20-21?
I actually hate the club on 18:15 - Feb 23 with 3735 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I actually hate the club on 14:40 - Feb 23 by londontractorboy57

How old are you Rommers 20-21?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024