Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Classic footballer statement - Skuse 07:51 - Feb 14 with 1656 viewsOxford_Blue

“It’s not as if we have had a real thrashing by anyone, although I accept people will point to Peterborough’s 4-1 win at Portman Road.”

So he means it’s not as if we have been thrashed by anyone apart from when we were thrashed in our last home match.

You have to see the funny side of this mess at times.
Classic footballer statement - Skuse on 07:57 - Feb 14 with 1624 viewsHerbivore

I found his comments a bit bizarre. He then went on to say that nobody has really played us off the park. Well, Rotherham did twice. Peterborough did one and a half times. I'd argue that Doncaster did at PR as well, they're just worse at finishing than we are. Pompey beat us pretty comfortably at their place. Coventry in the cup replay tore us a new one. Gillingham - yes Gillingham - dominated us at PR and ought to have won by 2 or 3 at least.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Classic footballer statement - Skuse on 07:59 - Feb 14 with 1606 viewsRegencyBlue

It seems to be indicative of a complete lack of awareness at all levels at Portman Road to me.

Far to complacent!
Classic footballer statement - Skuse on 08:01 - Feb 14 with 1587 viewsGuthrum

Somebody at Town is probably a devotee of "The Power Of Positive Thinking".

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Classic footballer statement - Skuse on 08:11 - Feb 14 with 1553 viewsChurchman

So the idiot thinks 4-1 at home is a close fought game then. Wow. He would have done better to have said nothing at all. His and the club’s pathetic ‘efforts’ over the past few months beggar belief.
Classic footballer statement - Skuse on 08:42 - Feb 14 with 1475 viewsRobTheMonk

That Rotherham game may have only been 1-0 but it was an utter spanking.
Classic footballer statement - Skuse on 09:13 - Feb 14 with 1414 viewsNo9

Cole Skuse came to PR a looser
Not much has changed
Classic footballer statement - Skuse on 09:14 - Feb 14 with 1412 viewsEly_Blue

Classic footballer statement - Skuse on 07:57 - Feb 14 by Herbivore

I found his comments a bit bizarre. He then went on to say that nobody has really played us off the park. Well, Rotherham did twice. Peterborough did one and a half times. I'd argue that Doncaster did at PR as well, they're just worse at finishing than we are. Pompey beat us pretty comfortably at their place. Coventry in the cup replay tore us a new one. Gillingham - yes Gillingham - dominated us at PR and ought to have won by 2 or 3 at least.

And then there is the 5-3 at Lincoln!

Oh dear Cole..... foot in mouth springs to mind

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Classic footballer statement - Skuse on 09:17 - Feb 14 with 1399 viewsPecker

The point is, we should be the ones handing out the "thrashings".
Login to get fewer ads

Classic footballer statement - Skuse on 09:20 - Feb 14 with 1386 viewshype313

Classic footballer statement - Skuse on 07:57 - Feb 14 by Herbivore

I would hardly say Gillingham dominated us at PR, it was one of the worst games I've ever witnessed at PR, due to the fact that neither side created a chance of note and all they did was time waste at every opportunity, especially throw ins when they got someone from the other end of the pitch to meander over to take it.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Classic footballer statement - Skuse on 09:21 - Feb 14 with 1375 viewsPecker

Classic footballer statement - Skuse on 09:20 - Feb 14 by hype313

I would hardly say Gillingham dominated us at PR, it was one of the worst games I've ever witnessed at PR, due to the fact that neither side created a chance of note and all they did was time waste at every opportunity, especially throw ins when they got someone from the other end of the pitch to meander over to take it.

It was a p1$$ poor game.
Classic footballer statement - Skuse on 09:23 - Feb 14 with 1362 viewsNo9

Classic footballer statement - Skuse on 09:17 - Feb 14 by Pecker

The point is, we should be the ones handing out the "thrashings".

Indeed
But to achieve that one needs a winning mentality which has been absent at PT since the days of BFJ
Classic footballer statement - Skuse on 09:25 - Feb 14 with 1348 viewsKeaneish

Classic footballer statement - Skuse on 07:59 - Feb 14 by RegencyBlue

It seems to be indicative of a complete lack of awareness at all levels at Portman Road to me.

Far to complacent!

Symptomatic of everything that's wrong with our demise, complacency.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Classic footballer statement - Skuse on 09:36 - Feb 14 with 1302 viewsHerbivore

Classic footballer statement - Skuse on 09:20 - Feb 14 by hype313

Disagree, they created a fair bit but were dreadful in front of goal.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Classic footballer statement - Skuse on 09:38 - Feb 14 with 1296 viewsPinewoodblue

Classic footballer statement - Skuse on 09:25 - Feb 14 by Keaneish

Symptomatic of everything that's wrong with our demise, complacency.

It is just a job, a well paid job.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Classic footballer statement - Skuse on 10:02 - Feb 14 with 1254 viewsbobbyramsey

Classic footballer statement - Skuse on 09:38 - Feb 14 by Pinewoodblue

It is just a job, a well paid job.

Cole Skluesless.....
Classic footballer statement - Skuse on 10:09 - Feb 14 with 1226 viewsJDB23

Very strange, don’t even understand what the point is he’s trying to make? I don’t remember Arsenal being on the end of many thrashings this season, bet their fans are buzzing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024