Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you buy illegal drugs 17:25 - Feb 17 with 63668 viewschicoazul

these are the kind of people you are funding and the activities in which you are complicit, all for your bit of fun; https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/16/hell-on-sea-dawlish-drugs-gang-geo

Great guys these drug buyers. Participants in wrecking their own communities.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

If you buy illegal drugs on 11:46 - Feb 21 with 1367 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

If you buy illegal drugs on 07:55 - Feb 21 by Herbivore

Decriminalisation and legalisation aren't the same thing.

Yes I’m aware of that, my post was only really a flippant comment following a number of people shouting ‘PORTUGAL’, seemingly with no understanding of the subject matter

That’s also why a number of my posts on the subject have sighted the legalisation of marijuana in some US states as a comparable to legalising recreational drugs in the UK, but according to HARRY10 that’s irrelevant, or something

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

If you buy illegal drugs on 13:08 - Feb 21 with 1325 viewsBrixtonBlue

If you buy illegal drugs on 11:46 - Feb 21 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Yes I’m aware of that, my post was only really a flippant comment following a number of people shouting ‘PORTUGAL’, seemingly with no understanding of the subject matter

That’s also why a number of my posts on the subject have sighted the legalisation of marijuana in some US states as a comparable to legalising recreational drugs in the UK, but according to HARRY10 that’s irrelevant, or something

Portugal has been a huge success overall though, if you read the (admittedly long) article I posted earlier in the thread. Drug related problems across the board have dropped massively.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

If you buy illegal drugs on 23:42 - Feb 21 with 1261 viewsMelford

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:01 - Feb 19 by jeera

What some seem to overlook is we were doing this sh1t when they were still in Primary School or in some cases still waiting to be born.

It's only new to them, but it's always the same.

The generation below discover something and assume it's also new to everyone else.

Although of course there's one or 2 on the board who are late developers and are still at 6th form stage of self-awareness.

In their 30s and 40s for pity's sake.

Both my old man who turns 70 this year and my mum were bang on it in the 60s, my old man still likes a smoke now. A lot of the people who look like normal old geezers and old dears did lots of crazy sh!t like kids do now, they were teenagers in the 60s. They had weed,coke,speed, heroin and acid back then.
I'm sure all the teenagers we have working behind the bar at work now look at me like some old fart who has never got on it at 40 years old.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:56 - Feb 24 with 1154 viewsHARRY10

It appears I might be right after all

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8038819/Police-heroin-addicts-twice-day

"None of the 11 addicts who injected themselves with diamorphine under supervision for the project had re-offended in the 15 weeks since the scheme was launched. "
If you buy illegal drugs on 22:04 - Feb 24 with 1130 viewsHARRY10

If you buy illegal drugs on 18:56 - Feb 24 by HARRY10

It appears I might be right after all

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8038819/Police-heroin-addicts-twice-day

"None of the 11 addicts who injected themselves with diamorphine under supervision for the project had re-offended in the 15 weeks since the scheme was launched. "

maybe.... just maybe some on here might take a few minutes to read this - and recognise what is being done and why

perhaps then stop posting 'whataboutery' nonsense - and adding stupid comments about it being somekind of free for all

those with an addiction or dependency are not going to stop because of clueless po faced numpties saying it is wrong - no more than those with a tobocco addiction will simply stop because it becomes wrong

supplying heroin in a clean and CONTROLLED environment that deals with this as a medical rather than a legal problem is the only way society will move forward on this matter

and perhaps rather than stealing, mugging etc these people can now be brought back into society to make a useful contribution if only voluntary at the start

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tees-51587092
If you buy illegal drugs on 10:52 - Feb 25 with 1051 viewssparks

If you buy illegal drugs on 22:04 - Feb 24 by HARRY10

maybe.... just maybe some on here might take a few minutes to read this - and recognise what is being done and why

perhaps then stop posting 'whataboutery' nonsense - and adding stupid comments about it being somekind of free for all

those with an addiction or dependency are not going to stop because of clueless po faced numpties saying it is wrong - no more than those with a tobocco addiction will simply stop because it becomes wrong

supplying heroin in a clean and CONTROLLED environment that deals with this as a medical rather than a legal problem is the only way society will move forward on this matter

and perhaps rather than stealing, mugging etc these people can now be brought back into society to make a useful contribution if only voluntary at the start

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tees-51587092

Is this a contest to cram as many straw men as possible into a single post?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

If you buy illegal drugs on 14:00 - Feb 25 with 1005 viewsmonytowbray

If you buy illegal drugs on 10:52 - Feb 25 by sparks

Is this a contest to cram as many straw men as possible into a single post?

No, those have been the pro-drug prohibition posts for the last 18 pages...

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024