Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years 13:26 - Apr 9 with 6578 viewsbluebud

...we would've been far better prepared for this. We wouldn't have had an election in December and we would have had a functioning government that could've reacted....earlier.
..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 16:13 - Apr 9 with 3300 viewsmrshallisfit

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 13:55 - Apr 9 by peterleeblue

Exactly. Why do you all waste your time replying to his post. He is either a troll. If so ignore. Or he is a dumbf'#k. If so pity him from afar.
..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 16:17 - Apr 9 with 3301 viewsBlueBadger

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 15:52 - Apr 9 by gazzer1999

Careful what you say on this lefty board, very out of touch with the people who actually live in the Town. Que the usual suspects.

People who still think Brexit is a good idea are basically the same sort of people who think Paul Lambert is a competent manager - easily fooled by flashy pressers and empty gestures and totally blind to the actual facts.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 16:18 - Apr 9 with 3298 viewsBlueBadger

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 16:13 - Apr 9 by mrshallisfit

Exactly. Why do you all waste your time replying to his post. He is either a troll. If so ignore. Or he is a dumbf'#k. If so pity him from afar.

He's not a proper troll is he? Trolling is supposed to make people look stupid and angry. The only people he's managed to do that to is himself and gazzer, who agrees with him.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2020 16:29]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 16:18 - Apr 9 with 3292 viewsDarth_Koont

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 15:57 - Apr 9 by gazzer1999

Koont?

Quoi?

Pronouns: He/Him

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 16:29 - Apr 9 with 3290 viewsTractorWood

As Hong Kong, Singapore and South Korea are proving, the only way to be excellent at managing pandemics is to have experienced their potential in recent memory.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 17:40 - Apr 9 with 3237 viewsHerbivore

Oh man, you really are dim of wit.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 18:37 - Apr 9 with 3212 viewsvapour_trail

You and gazzer the geezer looking for something to do in amongst all this social distancing and missing the cut and thrust of banging on about brexit every day then.

Fair dos, it’s tough on all of us in different ways. Brexit fetish is an odd one though. You could get yourselves a whatsapp group.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 21:36 - Apr 9 with 3153 viewsBlueBadger

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 16:18 - Apr 9 by BlueBadger

He's not a proper troll is he? Trolling is supposed to make people look stupid and angry. The only people he's managed to do that to is himself and gazzer, who agrees with him.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2020 16:29]

And, as if to prove my point, jazzer's still downvoting people mocking him five hours later.

Login to get fewer ads

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 22:56 - Apr 9 with 3114 viewsNthsuffolkblue

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 14:14 - Apr 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

Imagine the same scenario if the ERG hadn't blocked May's deal … or Cameron hadn't bowed to the ERG and had the referendum in the first place … or the Russians hadn't been allowed to interfere and the press hadn't repeated all of Farage's soundbites verbatim with no correction and leave had never "won"?

You do realise that in your scenario, we would simply have gone into this in the midst of the recession every economically literate person agrees follows actually leaving and is 100x worse on your no-deal scenario.

But your lot never were ones to let facts get in the way of your unicorns were you?

EDIT: Oh, plus what sort of functioning Government that would have reacted earlier are you after? Johnson has an 80-odd majority doesn't he? Why does Brexit STILL paralyse his Government? Presumably your answer describes fairly well a dictatorship that totally ignores the 48% who voted remain and any of the 52% that either did not want the worst possible version or who have since changed their minds. Wake up to the fact a dictatorship is what you are after. Terrifying.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2020 14:28]

Which bit do you disagree with then, Gazzer, that the ERG are as responsible as the "remainers" because they could have agreed to the "compromise" of May's deal but didn't?

Or that to want a Government that has absolutely no opposition including from within its own party is to desire a dictatorship.

You and the OP really do reinforce to us "remainers" that the hard-line Brexiteers are dangerous lunatics following an ideology despite what is demonstrably best for the country.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 23:06 - Apr 9 with 3102 viewsjeera

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 15:57 - Apr 9 by gazzer1999

Koont?

What are you down-voting him for?

It's 'cue' you fecking idiot.

I'm tired of you patriots being unable to learn our language.

Shape up or ship out sunshine.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2020 23:09]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 23:07 - Apr 9 with 3100 viewsjeera

Which Remainer's did that and how exactly?
[Post edited 9 Apr 2020 23:41]

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 05:34 - Apr 10 with 3045 viewsnoggin

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 23:06 - Apr 9 by jeera

What are you down-voting him for?

It's 'cue' you fecking idiot.

I'm tired of you patriots being unable to learn our language.

Shape up or ship out sunshine.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2020 23:09]

Que "Im disleksik" reply.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 10:13 - Apr 10 with 3003 viewsMullet

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 15:52 - Apr 9 by gazzer1999

Careful what you say on this lefty board, very out of touch with the people who actually live in the Town. Que the usual suspects.

"Live in the Town" of Great Britain? A really telling insight into your mentality.

Although loads of the most ardent right wingers on here are nowhere near Ipswich either and there are plenty of left-leaning IP residents too, so even your own sense of entitlement doesn't make any sense.

Do you really think Ipswich as a place will benefit with a lack of EU grants and impediments to trade and traffic given what's just down the road and how the local economy will be impacted by it?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 16:45 - Apr 10 with 2935 viewsnoggin

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 10:13 - Apr 10 by Mullet

"Live in the Town" of Great Britain? A really telling insight into your mentality.

Although loads of the most ardent right wingers on here are nowhere near Ipswich either and there are plenty of left-leaning IP residents too, so even your own sense of entitlement doesn't make any sense.

Do you really think Ipswich as a place will benefit with a lack of EU grants and impediments to trade and traffic given what's just down the road and how the local economy will be impacted by it?

Yeah but at least we can celebrate St George's day, or something like that.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 21:53 - Apr 10 with 2891 viewsNthsuffolkblue

This post sums you up fairly well, "Gazzer".

Anyone who considers this a "lefty board" is clearly well right of centre. Yes, there are a good number of posters who articulate left- wing views. However, there are plenty who articulate centre and right-wing ones too. You reinforce the idea that anyone who doesn't agree with you should simply keep quiet - the whole thrust of the OP (which falls apart on the idea that Johnson has had no opposition since he won the last election). You are clearly desiring a very right-wing dictatorship. You sum up the sleep-walking into fascism concerns expressed over a number of years now.

Add to that the fact much of the "Brexit" agenda was hatred of Johnny Foreigner who can't learn the language, to write "Que" is utterly laughable.

If you were getting your grammar wrong the spelling would be queue. If you are simply getting your spelling wrong then it should be cue. Que is a Latin or French word neither of which fits your context.

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 13:07 - Apr 11 with 2845 viewsgazzer1999

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 21:53 - Apr 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

This post sums you up fairly well, "Gazzer".

Anyone who considers this a "lefty board" is clearly well right of centre. Yes, there are a good number of posters who articulate left- wing views. However, there are plenty who articulate centre and right-wing ones too. You reinforce the idea that anyone who doesn't agree with you should simply keep quiet - the whole thrust of the OP (which falls apart on the idea that Johnson has had no opposition since he won the last election). You are clearly desiring a very right-wing dictatorship. You sum up the sleep-walking into fascism concerns expressed over a number of years now.

Add to that the fact much of the "Brexit" agenda was hatred of Johnny Foreigner who can't learn the language, to write "Que" is utterly laughable.

If you were getting your grammar wrong the spelling would be queue. If you are simply getting your spelling wrong then it should be cue. Que is a Latin or French word neither of which fits your context.

And you all proved me right, no free speech on here unless you conform to the usual suspects. I was merely pointing out to the original poster that he should not be saying what he said, however I think it would have been better if some of the people who replied toned their language down.
..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 13:13 - Apr 11 with 2827 viewsClapham_Junction

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 13:07 - Apr 11 by gazzer1999

And you all proved me right, no free speech on here unless you conform to the usual suspects. I was merely pointing out to the original poster that he should not be saying what he said, however I think it would have been better if some of the people who replied toned their language down.

You don't seem to understand what free speech is. Free speech doesn't mean people have to respect or listen what you say, or not tell you you're a feckwit.

If there wasn't free speech on here, your posts would just be deleted.
..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 13:13 - Apr 11 with 2824 viewsHerbivore

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 13:07 - Apr 11 by gazzer1999

No free speech? What have you been prevented from saying?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 22:19 - Apr 11 with 2760 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Who has prevented your free speech?

Your arguments are here for all to read. Easily debunked but as freely published and left available to read as a David Icke interview.

Feel free to explain where we are all wrong. You have not yet explained which reason you downvoted my comment.

EDIT: Do you run a Facebook ITFC page by any chance?
[Post edited 11 Apr 2020 22:21]

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 22:22 - Apr 11 with 2755 viewsjeera

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 22:19 - Apr 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

Who has prevented your free speech?

Your arguments are here for all to read. Easily debunked but as freely published and left available to read as a David Icke interview.

Feel free to explain where we are all wrong. You have not yet explained which reason you downvoted my comment.

EDIT: Do you run a Facebook ITFC page by any chance?
[Post edited 11 Apr 2020 22:21]

" Do you run a Facebook ITFC page by any chance?"

I wondered that.

I wonder what the English [language] is like on there.

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 22:25 - Apr 11 with 2754 viewsNthsuffolkblue

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 22:22 - Apr 11 by jeera

" Do you run a Facebook ITFC page by any chance?"

I wondered that.

I wonder what the English [language] is like on there.

From Sitters' thread clearly someone who is frustrated at being unable to engage or hasn't bothered to but shares the OP, Gazzer and others' views.

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 22:32 - Apr 11 with 2753 viewsjeera

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 22:25 - Apr 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

From Sitters' thread clearly someone who is frustrated at being unable to engage or hasn't bothered to but shares the OP, Gazzer and others' views.

Quite.

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 19:25 - Apr 12 with 2702 viewsNthsuffolkblue

..if Remainers hadn't paralysed Government for 3 years on 22:32 - Apr 11 by jeera

Quite.

And now too shy to respond.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024