Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How to get groceries when self isolating... 13:47 - Apr 9 with 1483 viewsdickie

My son had a high temperature 3 days ago and we all had cold symptoms so we're self isolating for 14 days. Starting to run low on daily essentials but getting a supermarket delivery slot within 3 or 4 weeks is impossible. Are there any independent grocers local to ipswich that are delivering?
[Post edited 9 Apr 2020 13:47]
How to get groceries when self isolating... on 13:49 - Apr 9 with 1448 viewsLord_Lucan

Where exactly are you?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

How to get groceries when self isolating... on 13:58 - Apr 9 with 1414 viewsgainsboroughblue

Drop me a PM if you wish. I'll happily get some shopping for you.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

How to get groceries when self isolating... on 14:00 - Apr 9 with 1397 viewsSwailsey

This thread may help :)

Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread by PhilTWTD 16 Mar 2020 11:03
Any TWTDers who are over 70 or are more vulnerable to the coronavirus for other reasons who need help in any way, feel free to ask your fellow posters in this thread, whether based in Ipswich, Suffolk or further afield.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

How to get groceries when self isolating... on 14:10 - Apr 9 with 1366 viewsitfcjoe

If you send me a list through I can drop it to your doorstep if you guys are struggling - just drop me a text

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

How to get groceries when self isolating... on 14:12 - Apr 9 with 1350 viewsgiant_stow

Looks like you've got it covered with offers above, but I did see something saying that supermarkets are releasing delivery slots at midnight-2am, so you could try that too. No idea if its true.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

How to get groceries when self isolating... on 14:17 - Apr 9 with 1334 viewsNthsuffolkblue

One of the offers on here is your best bet to get what you want. Many councils are arranging volunteers helping people in self-isolation too.

Having read how much poor value the Morrisons' £35 vegetarian box was we went for AccentFresh. Ordered one of their £20 boxes on Monday and it was delivered today. They deliver right across East Anglia. Many local businesses are too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

How to get groceries when self isolating... on 14:34 - Apr 9 with 1285 viewsJ2BLUE

Iceland release slots throughout the day. If you check every 15 mins or so you might get one.

Not a great option but for some essentials like milk, bread, veg, cereal etc they are ok.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How to get groceries when self isolating... on 19:12 - Apr 9 with 1118 viewswoodbridge_blue

We're delivering to the elderly and isolaters in Woodbridge and Melton but have been overwhelmed with requests in the past week.

If you are really struggling and can get someone to Woodbridge to pick up your order, pm me and I'll try to help.
Login to get fewer ads

How to get groceries when self isolating... on 19:29 - Apr 9 with 1085 viewsNewcyBlue

How to get groceries when self isolating... on 13:58 - Apr 9 by gainsboroughblue

Drop me a PM if you wish. I'll happily get some shopping for you.

Dickie is a school friend of mine. Therefore next time I come down, beers are on me.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

How to get groceries when self isolating... on 22:05 - Apr 9 with 1000 viewsVaughan8

How to get groceries when self isolating... on 14:12 - Apr 9 by giant_stow

Looks like you've got it covered with offers above, but I did see something saying that supermarkets are releasing delivery slots at midnight-2am, so you could try that too. No idea if its true.

I stayed up late last night and got a cluck and collect slot for my local asda and a delivery slot at morrisons for my parent.

I ended up being up until 2am though Haha.

Might be best to take one of the offers to get some bits for you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024