Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread 11:03 - Mar 16 with 47242 viewsPhilTWTD

Any TWTDers who are over 70 or are more vulnerable to the coronavirus for other reasons who need help in any way, feel free to ask your fellow posters in this thread, whether based in Ipswich, Suffolk or further afield.
Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 11:50 - Mar 16 with 17426 viewsDanTheMan

I'm in the Nottingham area if anyone would like to PM me.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 11:53 - Mar 16 with 17417 viewsColchesterBlue1985

In Colchester (obviously) and work in Sudbury if anybody needs anything.
Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 12:07 - Mar 16 with 17383 viewsMarcus

I'm in Martlesham Heath. Happy to help when I can

Poll: Who should be the next permanent Ipswich manager?
Blog: Far East Anglians

Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 12:08 - Mar 16 with 17390 viewsBloomBlue

This is an excellent idea. As someone in that old age bracket but lucky enough to have loads of family around us please remember loneliness does kill. If they quarantine us for 4 months help with shopping is vital but interaction is as important I appreciate going round and having a chat in the current situation doesnt work but letting an elderly neighbour know you're there exchanging phobe numbers and phoning them regularly will be so important. Also please dont just wait for them to phone you as many won't as they will be concerned you have enough to sort out without them adding to it.
Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 12:25 - Mar 16 with 17317 viewsRyorry

Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 12:08 - Mar 16 by BloomBlue

This is an excellent idea. As someone in that old age bracket but lucky enough to have loads of family around us please remember loneliness does kill. If they quarantine us for 4 months help with shopping is vital but interaction is as important I appreciate going round and having a chat in the current situation doesnt work but letting an elderly neighbour know you're there exchanging phobe numbers and phoning them regularly will be so important. Also please dont just wait for them to phone you as many won't as they will be concerned you have enough to sort out without them adding to it.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 12:32 - Mar 16 with 17286 viewsmo_itfc

I'm in East Bergholt but regularly find myself in Stowmarket and Colchester.
Happy to help if needed. PM me
[Post edited 16 Mar 2020 12:34]

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 12:54 - Mar 16 with 17211 viewsMaySixth

I live in the N12 area in North London - any elderly Town fans in need of anything then drop me a message

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 12:59 - Mar 16 with 17194 viewsEdmundo

Anyone in the area between Haverhill, S Walden and Cambridge who needs help with delivery of shopping or other essentials, please PM me.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Login to get fewer ads

Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 13:07 - Mar 16 with 17173 viewsSamWhiteUK

In case anyone needs a hand around Cambridge area, I'm located about 6 miles outside. Let me know via PM!
Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 13:12 - Mar 16 with 17161 viewsJaySwitch

Anyone around Haverhill needs anything drop me a text (Jay) 07742239439

Happy to help
Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 13:20 - Mar 16 with 17119 viewsGlasgowBlue

Cumbernauld and Kirkintilloch. Although I doubt we have many board members in this area.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 13:23 - Mar 16 with 17108 viewsALF

Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 13:20 - Mar 16 by GlasgowBlue

Cumbernauld and Kirkintilloch. Although I doubt we have many board members in this area.

Swindon and West Oxfordshire.
Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 13:53 - Mar 16 with 17019 viewsWaterfootblue

In Chorley Lancs. I am three weeks in recovery after an Achilles Tendon Reconstruction. In a surgical boot for the next five weeks. Also COPD sufferer. Unprecedented times. Keep as safe as possible everyone.
Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 14:08 - Mar 16 with 16983 viewsjaykay

leiston /saxmundham/aldeburgh/ dam i am over 70 but still stuck in 1967.
joking aside well done to all those who have offered help.
side note it looks like the support at our games a lot off people from outside ipswich on here.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 14:40 - Mar 16 with 16909 viewsSouperJim

I'm between Newmarket and Bury St Edmunds, happy to help anyone in this neck of the woods, just drop me a PM or whatevs.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 14:55 - Mar 16 with 16879 viewsshouldistayorcounago

Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 14:40 - Mar 16 by SouperJim

I'm between Newmarket and Bury St Edmunds, happy to help anyone in this neck of the woods, just drop me a PM or whatevs.

Down in Kent and happy to help 👍🏻
Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 14:57 - Mar 16 with 16873 viewsBiGDonnie

I'm in Bromley and go what you need.

£40 each of three for a £100 ;o)

Edit - Thought I'd edit this to say I can also help with boring stuff, like food, drink and toilet rolls in and around Bromley should anyone require.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2020 10:47]

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 15:09 - Mar 16 with 16852 viewsWeWereZombies

Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 13:20 - Mar 16 by GlasgowBlue

I think there are a few more Scotland based TWTDers, I am on the Isle of Skye but could do with an excuse for a jolly over to Inverness or Fort William if there is anyone in either place or on / close to routes between. As in the other posts PM me if you need a hand.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 15:48 - Mar 16 with 16778 viewsEpiphone

I’m in Kesgrave and happy to help anyone in 5-10 mile radius.
Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 16:16 - Mar 16 with 16726 viewsMossy

Anyone in Northamptonshire. Doesn't have to be over 70 as more of us will be affected by the virus.

Blog: [Blog] This Club May Not Be Rotten But We Can't Carry On Like This

Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 16:26 - Mar 16 with 16711 viewsfabian_illness

Hadleigh area.
Happy to help out.
Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 17:37 - Mar 16 with 16626 viewsMattinLondon

I’m in the Greater Manchester Area- Altrincham, Hale.

If I can help then I’ll try my best to. PM me.
Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 17:46 - Mar 16 with 16603 viewsfooters

Finsbury Park and the surrounding areas if anyone needs assistance

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 18:01 - Mar 16 with 16583 viewsjontysnut

Leeds/Bradford happy to help
Coronavirus Isolation Help Thread on 18:29 - Mar 16 with 16530 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Pinewood. Will help if i can.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024