Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) 17:05 - Apr 23 with 2083 viewsLord_Lucan

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 17:07 - Apr 23 with 1730 viewsBlueBadger

It's because he's an incompetent thicko who's only still in the job because he's a spineless yes-man who shamelessly walked back on all his big 'no no-deal' talk.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 17:11 - Apr 23 with 1721 viewsLord_Lucan

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 17:07 - Apr 23 by BlueBadger

It's because he's an incompetent thicko who's only still in the job because he's a spineless yes-man who shamelessly walked back on all his big 'no no-deal' talk.

To be fair he's picked up a bit after his first gaffes.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 17:12 - Apr 23 with 1707 viewsBlueBadger

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 17:11 - Apr 23 by Lord_Lucan

To be fair he's picked up a bit after his first gaffes.

This like saying 'results are better under Lambert now than they were last season'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 17:38 - Apr 23 with 1659 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Strange peoples different perceptions on MH and government.

Mrs Pinewood works in healthcare. She is also a Labour Party member. She is a very intelligent woman. I,m in awe of her work ethic and calmness in these troubled times and worry that she will get ill with the bloody virus, but here is the strange thing.............
She thinks generally MH is doing a reasonable job in "unprecedented" circumstances and is fairly supportive of government policy and the general handling of the pandemic.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 17:45 - Apr 23 with 1631 viewsLord_Lucan

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 17:38 - Apr 23 by StochesStotasBlewe

Strange peoples different perceptions on MH and government.

Mrs Pinewood works in healthcare. She is also a Labour Party member. She is a very intelligent woman. I,m in awe of her work ethic and calmness in these troubled times and worry that she will get ill with the bloody virus, but here is the strange thing.............
She thinks generally MH is doing a reasonable job in "unprecedented" circumstances and is fairly supportive of government policy and the general handling of the pandemic.

I haven't got anything against him - I don't know him.

He doesn't look like the kind of bloke I'd like to go on the razz with and rightly or wrongly I tend to base my opinions on this and this alone.

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 18:00 - Apr 23 with 1570 viewsGlasgowBlue

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 17:45 - Apr 23 by Lord_Lucan

He doesn't look like the kind of bloke I'd like to go on the razz with and rightly or wrongly I tend to base my opinions on this and this alone.

Imagine going on the pull with him?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 18:00 - Apr 23 with 1580 viewsfactual_blue

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 17:45 - Apr 23 by Lord_Lucan

To recycle a quote first made about Bury resident norman tebbitt, hancock looks like he's just put his finger through the toilet paper.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 18:04 - Apr 23 with 1559 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Me neither to be honest.
Boris on the other hand................

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Login to get fewer ads

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 18:06 - Apr 23 with 1566 viewsmonytowbray

Hancock is being thrown under the bus.

Part of me feels for him, he is just one piece of a collective cock up, but also he’s willing to slide all morals and hang around with snakes for power.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 18:07 - Apr 23 with 1561 viewssparks

The way he behaved in the GE campaign towards people at a meeting has set me against him from the start. That and lying about PPE initially.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 18:11 - Apr 23 with 1542 viewsBlueBadger

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 18:06 - Apr 23 by monytowbray

Hancock is being thrown under the bus.

Part of me feels for him, he is just one piece of a collective cock up, but also he’s willing to slide all morals and hang around with snakes for power.

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) by BlueBadger 23 Apr 2020 17:07

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 18:11 - Apr 23 with 1535 viewsfactual_blue

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 18:04 - Apr 23 by StochesStotasBlewe

Me neither to be honest.

He'd take your wallet, your trousers and your wife.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 18:14 - Apr 23 with 1521 viewsLord_Lucan

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 18:11 - Apr 23 by factual_blue

He'd take your wallet, your trousers and your wife.

He's welcome to the latter

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 18:21 - Apr 23 with 1514 viewsLord_Lucan

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 18:04 - Apr 23 by StochesStotasBlewe

Me neither to be honest.

Yes I would love to have a beer with Boris.

I was due to meet him at a function when he was Mayor but he didn't turn up!

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 18:26 - Apr 23 with 1493 viewsmonytowbray

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 18:21 - Apr 23 by Lord_Lucan

If anything screams Boris Johnson this is it.

Although I can respect anyone who would like a beer with him. However I can’t get on board with the idea a large chunk of the country think that qualifies him to run a country.

I imagine Pint of Wine Paul is a great laugh down the pub too. But in all honesty I’d probably prefer him as PM.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 18:29 - Apr 23 with 1480 viewsNewcyBlue

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 18:00 - Apr 23 by GlasgowBlue

There’s no way he would shout “Wench” across a bar....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 18:34 - Apr 23 with 1460 viewsLord_Lucan

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 18:26 - Apr 23 by monytowbray

Although I can respect anyone who would like a beer with him. However I can’t get on board with the idea a large chunk of the country think that qualifies him to run a country.

I imagine Pint of Wine Paul is a great laugh down the pub too. But in all honesty I’d probably prefer him as PM.

Pint of Wine Paul and I are estranged.

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 19:31 - Apr 23 with 1391 viewsGlasgowBlue

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 18:29 - Apr 23 by NewcyBlue

There’s no way he would shout “Wench” across a bar....

That barmaid in O’Neil’s is having to undergo reconstructive surgery after her jaw hit the floor Newcy.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 19:31 - Apr 23 with 1390 viewsNewcyBlue

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 19:31 - Apr 23 by GlasgowBlue

That barmaid in O’Neil’s is having to undergo reconstructive surgery after her jaw hit the floor Newcy.

She came back!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 20:22 - Apr 23 with 1267 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Me neither to be honest.

I was on a night out with Boris a few months before be became Mayor of London. A great lad. 10/10.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 20:24 - Apr 23 with 1266 viewsfooters

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 20:22 - Apr 23 by The_Last_Baron

I was on a night out with Boris a few months before be became Mayor of London. A great lad. 10/10.

Good to see Care in the Community is still alive and well.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 20:27 - Apr 23 with 1254 viewsChutney

Bit harsh on Joe, I don't think the red cards helped his cause.
Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 20:42 - Apr 23 with 1230 viewsGuthrum

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 18:26 - Apr 23 by monytowbray

Cummings is the one I'd like to go for a beer with. I'm quite intrigued by what really makes him tick. Tho there is the danger he might prove to be an insufferably arrogant @rse within the first few minutes.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 20:44 - Apr 23 with 1220 viewsGeoffSentence

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 18:00 - Apr 23 by GlasgowBlue

When she says "with Matt Hancock" she almost places her hand on his cock with absolutely perfect timing.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 22:20 - Apr 23 with 1098 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Handjob is making a right balls up of this one. (n/t) on 18:21 - Apr 23 by Lord_Lucan

Oh the irony!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024