Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KJ 19:22 - May 5 with 2960 viewsEdwardStone

Anyone heard from Hoppy today ?

KJ on 19:35 - May 5 with 2939 viewsPecker

Why the concern?
KJ on 19:57 - May 5 with 2902 viewsSitfcB

KJ on 19:35 - May 5 by Pecker

Why the concern?

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/ipswich-mum-in-hospital-with-coronavirus-1-66

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

KJ on 20:01 - May 5 with 2875 viewsPecker

KJ on 19:57 - May 5 by SitfcB

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/ipswich-mum-in-hospital-with-coronavirus-1-66

Hadn't seen that. Best wishes all.
KJ on 20:19 - May 5 with 2844 viewsEdwardStone

KJ on 20:01 - May 5 by Pecker

Hadn't seen that. Best wishes all.

Well, exactly

Loads of love flying thru' the ether in her direction

Get well soon KJ
KJ on 21:08 - May 5 with 2799 viewshoppy

Only just seen this, sorry. Thanks for asking...

As an update, they tried her off the oxygen today, Lasted 18 minutes, so that wasn’t good. Blood gases were also abnormal. Swabs re-done but I imagine they will continue to monitor her until the new swab results come back in 72 hrs. Blood results came back and her Infection marker levels have increased so shes now being put on a course of antibiotics as well.
So we continue to wait on the swab results.
Meanwhile Yasmin and I are not displaying any symptoms ourselves, she's just struggling to get to sleep at nights mostly, and remaining focussed on much schoolwork is definitely down on previous weeks, so think that's down to missing having her mum here (and being just stuck home with me probably!), but overall she's coping ok.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

KJ on 21:08 - May 5 with 2777 viewsNthsuffolkblue

KJ on 20:19 - May 5 by EdwardStone

Well, exactly

Loads of love flying thru' the ether in her direction

Get well soon KJ

Get well soon, KJ.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

KJ on 21:13 - May 5 with 2764 viewsNthsuffolkblue

KJ on 21:08 - May 5 by hoppy

As an update, they tried her off the oxygen today, Lasted 18 minutes, so that wasn’t good. Blood gases were also abnormal. Swabs re-done but I imagine they will continue to monitor her until the new swab results come back in 72 hrs. Blood results came back and her Infection marker levels have increased so shes now being put on a course of antibiotics as well.
Meanwhile Yasmin and I are not displaying any symptoms ourselves, she's just struggling to get to sleep at nights mostly, and remaining focussed on much schoolwork is definitely down on previous weeks, so think that's down to missing having her mum here (and being just stuck home with me probably!), but overall she's coping ok.

Don't worry about the schoolwork. I trust school know the situation - if not, do tell them.

If she can do work it will help her to get her mind busy but she shouldn't worry if she can't get things done properly for a little while.

Thinking of and praying for you all.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

KJ on 21:15 - May 5 with 2756 viewsblueislander

Love and best wishes to you both. Hopefully good news soon.
Login to get fewer ads

KJ on 21:17 - May 5 with 2761 viewshoppy

KJ on 21:13 - May 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

Don't worry about the schoolwork. I trust school know the situation - if not, do tell them.

If she can do work it will help her to get her mind busy but she shouldn't worry if she can't get things done properly for a little while.

Thinking of and praying for you all.

Thank you.

I've not been pushing her too much to do loads, but at the same time, I'm also trying to do bits to keep my business going too.

Yes, school are aware, I had a call from them today - they've been doing that weekly, just to make sure we're all ok, but they'd seen the news of Kelly being in hospital.

KJ on 21:31 - May 5 with 2723 viewsDebsyAngel

I so hope Kelly Jo gets better. I have my fingers crossed that the antibiotics will help her. You are in my thoughts.
KJ on 21:43 - May 5 with 2684 viewsPJH

Best wishes to all.
KJ on 22:05 - May 5 with 2632 viewsPendejo

Hellfire!

Mrs P will say a prayer for her... I guess every little helps.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

KJ on 23:20 - May 5 with 2559 viewsfactual_blue

All the very best to all three of you Hoppy.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

KJ on 02:05 - May 6 with 2492 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Wishing the best for all of you, buh.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

KJ on 05:23 - May 6 with 2465 viewsbrogansnose

All the very best to you three and the boys.
KJ on 06:24 - May 6 with 2437 viewsbluelagos

Do keep us informed.

Fingers crosssd for you guys.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

KJ on 08:32 - May 6 with 2367 viewsGeoffSentence

All the best from Wife and Geoff.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

KJ on 09:11 - May 6 with 2332 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

All the best to you all. 🤞
KJ on 09:13 - May 6 with 2325 viewswitchdoctor

KJ on 08:32 - May 6 by GeoffSentence

All the best from Wife and Geoff.

get well soon KJ....xx
KJ on 12:02 - May 6 with 2251 viewshoppy

Thank you all.

Will keep you updated on progress.

KJ on 12:21 - May 6 with 2214 viewsSwailsey

All the best to you all Hoppy x

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024