Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do 14:18 - May 14 with 3138 viewsIllinoisblue

1. Enjoyed working with MS Teams.
2. Bought half a boat
3. Cleaned out my basement to prep for it becoming a man cave

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 14:21 - May 14 with 1645 viewsSpruceMoose

4. Descend on the state capital armed with a bazooka?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 14:23 - May 14 with 1630 viewsfooters

I started to grow a beard last week but I looked too much like Compo from Last of the Summer Wine, so it all came off this morning.

Never again.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 14:26 - May 14 with 1610 viewsGirthyguy

Get girthy in all the wrong areas.
Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 14:29 - May 14 with 1601 viewsIllinoisblue

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 14:21 - May 14 by SpruceMoose

4. Descend on the state capital armed with a bazooka?

TWO bazookas and a machine gun, come on, are you for freedom or not ya commie bastard.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 14:35 - May 14 with 1574 viewsBrixtonBlue

1. Go for a jog every morning before work.
2. Start drinking wine dead on 5pm.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 14:36 - May 14 with 1566 viewsjeera

I'm no maritime expert Illers, but I wouldn't risk going out in half a boat mate.

Wait until you can afford the other half too before trying it out.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 14:36 - May 14 with 1571 viewsDubtractor

I wouldn't have realised (for the umpteenth time) that I hate running as I wouldn't have tried running again to keep in shape.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 14:38 - May 14 with 1551 viewsBrixtonBlue

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 14:36 - May 14 by Dubtractor

I wouldn't have realised (for the umpteenth time) that I hate running as I wouldn't have tried running again to keep in shape.

I used to hate running but it's much better if you have a park/woods nearby. Road running is proper boring.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 14:46 - May 14 with 1513 viewsfooters

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 14:38 - May 14 by BrixtonBlue

I used to hate running but it's much better if you have a park/woods nearby. Road running is proper boring.

Meep meep.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 14:54 - May 14 with 1490 viewsfactual_blue

4. Buried some more bodies.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 15:05 - May 14 with 1461 viewsKeno

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 14:54 - May 14 by factual_blue

4. Buried some more bodies.

X, Had a serious kidney infection

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 15:06 - May 14 with 1460 viewsNewcyBlue

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 14:36 - May 14 by jeera

I'm no maritime expert Illers, but I wouldn't risk going out in half a boat mate.

Wait until you can afford the other half too before trying it out.

An old open lifeboat would still float if cut in half.

Those are the lifeboats fitted to ships before 1986. After that enclosed lifeboats were fitted.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 15:08 - May 14 with 1457 viewsMullet

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 15:06 - May 14 by NewcyBlue

Those are the lifeboats fitted to ships before 1986. After that enclosed lifeboats were fitted.

Aren't those called rafts?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 15:20 - May 14 with 1422 viewsfactual_blue

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 15:06 - May 14 by NewcyBlue

Surely that depends through which axis you cut it in half?

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 15:21 - May 14 with 1418 viewsNewcyBlue

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 15:08 - May 14 by Mullet

Aren't those called rafts?

This is an open lifeboat pre 1986

This is a TEMPSC, required from 1986 onwards

This a liferaft

Which is normally stowed in a canister on deck

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 15:22 - May 14 with 1416 viewsReuser_is_God

Started drinking at home, never done it before except for BBQs etc.

Now I'm having 2 or 3 cans a night because I know I'm not going out at the weekend.
[Post edited 14 May 2020 15:22]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 15:22 - May 14 with 1410 viewsjeera

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 15:21 - May 14 by NewcyBlue

This a liferaft

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 15:24 - May 14 with 1408 viewsChutney

It was actually pre lockdown but I recently converted my garage to a gym. As we went into lock down I took the opportunity to buy some additional equipment and generally tart it up a bit, thorough clean and a splash of paint and now it actually resembles a gym rather than a garage with a few weights in it. The 6 months I've not been out of the gym has already saved me close to £500 and by the end of the year the equipment will have paid itself back. Been popping in for 20 minutes at lunch and the same after work, and getting out on the bike pre work. After a rough first few weeks of lock down I'm now in as good a shape as I have been for ages.
[Post edited 14 May 2020 15:29]
Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 15:25 - May 14 with 1403 viewsfactual_blue

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 15:05 - May 14 by Keno

X, Had a serious kidney infection

Sorry to hear that - hope you're feeling better.

I've had a bit of a cold, if that's any consolation

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 15:30 - May 14 with 1390 viewsfactual_blue

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 15:21 - May 14 by NewcyBlue

This a liferaft

How on earth do you get into that canister?!!??

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 15:34 - May 14 with 1381 viewsGeoffSentence

This a liferaft

Number two looks like the sort of thing Captain Phillips was kidnapped in.

I have practised dragging and being dragged into number 3 in a pool in Lowestoft.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 15:34 - May 14 with 1377 viewsKeno

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 15:25 - May 14 by factual_blue

Sorry to hear that - hope you're feeling better.

I've had a bit of a cold, if that's any consolation

Just about, but I never want the feeling of peeing miniature glass shards again

Was it a cold or man flu?

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 15:39 - May 14 with 1367 viewsNewcyBlue

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 15:34 - May 14 by GeoffSentence

Number two looks like the sort of thing Captain Phillips was kidnapped in.

I have practised dragging and being dragged into number 3 in a pool in Lowestoft.

Yeah that’s what we have onboard. That Captain Phillips movie had a lot of bollox in it.

You’ve done the sea survival course?

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 15:47 - May 14 with 1342 viewsMullet

This a liferaft

Sorry Birdseye

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 15:50 - May 14 with 1330 viewsKeno

Things you’ve done in lockdown you didn’t think you would do on 15:47 - May 14 by Mullet

Sorry Birdseye

Newsy always reminds me of

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024