Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
George Useless is another terrible minister 17:39 - May 19 with 3660 viewsBLUEGOLD

We don’t accept that we took an approach that was wrong regarding care homes.

It’s all great apart from the highest number of deaths in Europe

[Post edited 19 May 2020 17:41]
George Useless is another terrible minister on 17:40 - May 19 with 2881 viewsAce_High1

What about Dame Angela McLean? Has been very defensive and almost rude today.
George Useless is another terrible minister on 17:41 - May 19 with 2874 viewsBLUEGOLD

George Useless is another terrible minister on 17:40 - May 19 by Ace_High1

What about Dame Angela McLean? Has been very defensive and almost rude today.

She is very poor and defensive, a bit like a McCarthy team
[Post edited 19 May 2020 17:42]
George Useless is another terrible minister on 17:43 - May 19 with 2866 viewsm14_blue

Excruciatingly poor conference today, the scientist even worse than the politician.

Not a single question answered honestly.

Tens of thousands of people have died ffs, we deserve better than this.

And where the fcuk is our Prime Minister??
George Useless is another terrible minister on 17:47 - May 19 with 2841 viewsBLUEGOLD

George Useless is another terrible minister on 17:43 - May 19 by m14_blue

Excruciatingly poor conference today, the scientist even worse than the politician.

Taking back control

His Brexit chat is just nonsense.

God he is a d1ck
George Useless is another terrible minister on 17:48 - May 19 with 2846 viewsBlueNomad

Watching the daily briefing isn’t doing me any good; I just get angry.

In respect of schools reopening the government guidance specifically acknowledges that it is not expected that social distancing will be adhered to. Minister after minister talks about social distancing in schools as evidence that a reopening on 1 June will be safe. Not only is it contradictory but fails to recognise how 4-5 year olds behave.

Eustice has also been very dismissive of teachers, suggesting that as other people have been working then they could too. Teachers have been working throughout!
George Useless is another terrible minister on 17:49 - May 19 with 2828 viewsBLUEGOLD

George Useless is another terrible minister on 17:48 - May 19 by BlueNomad

In respect of schools reopening the government guidance specifically acknowledges that it is not expected that social distancing will be adhered to. Minister after minister talks about social distancing in schools as evidence that a reopening on 1 June will be safe. Not only is it contradictory but fails to recognise how 4-5 year olds behave.

Eustice has also been very dismissive of teachers, suggesting that as other people have been working then they could too. Teachers have been working throughout!

He is the Daily Mail in human form
George Useless is another terrible minister on 17:55 - May 19 with 2815 viewsTonytown

George Useless is another terrible minister on 17:49 - May 19 by BLUEGOLD

He is the Daily Mail in human form

Apparently local authorities should have funds set aside for events of this sort!!!

Wtf, what planet is this imbecile on, he is making Frank Spencer Williamson look like a political giant
George Useless is another terrible minister on 17:57 - May 19 with 2810 viewsBlueBadger

The football is better now as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

George Useless is another terrible minister on 17:59 - May 19 with 2802 viewsBlueBadger

George Useless is another terrible minister on 17:41 - May 19 by BLUEGOLD

She is very poor and defensive, a bit like a McCarthy team
[Post edited 19 May 2020 17:42]

What we have here is a Paul Lambert team as a government.
No clear strategy, patently incompetent but idiots support them because they do some nice interviews every so often.

The German government are more like Mick, competent, a bit dull, would never have allowed us to sink to the level we're at without one heck of a fight.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

George Useless is another terrible minister on 18:02 - May 19 with 2790 viewsartsbossbeard

Pre-empting a migraine in readiness for tomorrow's PMQ's.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

George Useless is another terrible minister on 18:11 - May 19 with 2770 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

George Useless is another terrible minister on 17:48 - May 19 by BlueNomad

Most teachers at my sons school haven't been working for most of the lockdown period.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

George Useless is another terrible minister on 18:11 - May 19 with 2760 viewsSwansea_Blue

Piss poor all round wasn't it. I thought McLean's criticism of lack of track and trace was the telling highlight (started another thread, but should have put it in here).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

George Useless is another terrible minister on 18:13 - May 19 with 2756 viewsDanTheMan

George Useless is another terrible minister on 18:11 - May 19 by Marshalls_Mullet

Most teachers at my sons school haven't been working for most of the lockdown period.

I've know a few teachers and they've been working fairly constantly, usually having to plan and then on rotation with the few students who were attending.

Depends on the school. Think it's harsh to criticise teachers because of something that is no fault of their own just because they want to make sure they're safe before they go back.
[Post edited 19 May 2020 18:13]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

George Useless is another terrible minister on 18:15 - May 19 with 2748 viewsSwansea_Blue

George Useless is another terrible minister on 18:13 - May 19 by DanTheMan

I've know a few teachers and they've been working fairly constantly, usually having to plan and then on rotation with the few students who were attending.

Depends on the school. Think it's harsh to criticise teachers because of something that is no fault of their own just because they want to make sure they're safe before they go back.
[Post edited 19 May 2020 18:13]

Ours have been great. Daily updates, the set work needs to be submitted daily and we get regular feedback. That's for 2 separate schools. One of our kids teachers worked through the Easter holiday too because they knew parents were finding it hard to keep on top of the work.

Anyone criticising teachers need a kick up the @rse. It's part of a nasty trend creeping in whereby anyone who stands up for a value other than making the most money for shareholders is considered a traitor. We saw the same in the doctors strike a few years back, and now the same people who were criticising the docs are lining up to clap them.

Some teachers will be struggling to adjust and some may take the pee and be downing tools, that's inevitable But my experience is that teachers are busting a gut to do what's best for the kids. Look at Mullers on here who went out of his way to provide a whole load of resources to help those of us home schooling. Anyone kicking back against stuff like this just because they're dumbly soaking up the ideas of some contrarian in the press or on social media needs a good seeing to (non violently of course, maybe ).

I hate people sometimes, I really do. I need another trip out to a country where people have very little but are so much more generous than we are in the West to restore my faith in humanity.
[Post edited 19 May 2020 18:23]

George Useless is another terrible minister on 18:21 - May 19 with 2730 viewsm14_blue

George Useless is another terrible minister on 18:02 - May 19 by artsbossbeard

Pre-empting a migraine in readiness for tomorrow's PMQ's.

Yep, I’ve been thinking that he’s certain to duck them sooner or later, that kind of humiliation can’t be good for a narcissistic egomaniac.

Especially one who likes to avoid scrutiny at all costs (which is why he almost never does the fairly briefings I expect).
George Useless is another terrible minister on 18:24 - May 19 with 2725 viewsfactual_blue

George Useless is another terrible minister on 18:11 - May 19 by Swansea_Blue

Piss poor all round wasn't it. I thought McLean's criticism of lack of track and trace was the telling highlight (started another thread, but should have put it in here).

Jonathan Van-Tam is my favourite. I think he could kill a man with his bare hands.

And enjoy it.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

George Useless is another terrible minister on 18:29 - May 19 with 2715 viewssyntaxerror

One for the Brexiteers - its what you wanted!

https://pickforbritain.org.uk/

Oh wait, the site doesn't work
George Useless is another terrible minister on 18:31 - May 19 with 2709 viewsSwansea_Blue

George Useless is another terrible minister on 18:29 - May 19 by syntaxerror

Lol. Surprised they need a site with the 52% wanting to make Britain Grrrrreeeaat again.

George Useless is another terrible minister on 18:43 - May 19 with 2697 viewsSwansea_Blue

George Useless is another terrible minister on 17:59 - May 19 by BlueBadger

What we have here is a Paul Lambert team as a government.
No clear strategy, patently incompetent but idiots support them because they do some nice interviews every so often.

The German government are more like Mick, competent, a bit dull, would never have allowed us to sink to the level we're at without one heck of a fight.

Nah. Lambert is actually trying and means well. I'd take honest incompetence over duplicitous, psychopathic a-holes any time.

George Useless is another terrible minister on 18:45 - May 19 with 2693 viewsElephantintheRoom

To be fair, if they admitted to a knowing role in the killing of 20,000 innocent UK citizens that would have serious legal repercussions

Much better to let this play out - have an inquiry lasting several years - and hope people have forgotten the details by the time of the nest election.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

George Useless is another terrible minister on 18:51 - May 19 with 2680 viewsBlueBadger

George Useless is another terrible minister on 18:43 - May 19 by Swansea_Blue

Nah. Lambert is actually trying and means well. I'd take honest incompetence over duplicitous, psychopathic a-holes any time.

So, they're more Roy Keane?

George Useless is another terrible minister on 18:51 - May 19 with 2683 viewsmrshallisfit

George Useless is another terrible minister on 18:11 - May 19 by Marshalls_Mullet

Oh well. That must be right then. I'm a teacher and my workload has changed but it doesn't much less intense then if I was in school. I agree there are some schools out that have been culpable but lots have been excellent.
George Useless is another terrible minister on 18:57 - May 19 with 2668 viewsjas0999

Personally wouldn’t expect Boris to host every meeting, conference etc. It’s okay to delegate.

Agree however that today was poor and previous comments on George Eustace.
George Useless is another terrible minister on 19:01 - May 19 with 2655 viewsm14_blue

George Useless is another terrible minister on 18:57 - May 19 by jas0999

Personally wouldn’t expect Boris to host every meeting, conference etc. It’s okay to delegate.

Agree however that today was poor and previous comments on George Eustace.

I agree and wouldn’t expect him to host every one, or even close to it, just the occasional one would be nice.

It just smacks of once again trying to avoid scrutiny to me.
George Useless is another terrible minister on 19:03 - May 19 with 2654 viewsfactual_blue

George Useless is another terrible minister on 18:29 - May 19 by syntaxerror

Pity. I was going to sign farage and tim martin up for spud picking.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024