Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next installment of DC saga released 19:40 - May 23 with 11835 viewsPablokuqi

I am looking forward to the next set of ministerial tweets

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/23/new-witnesses-cast-doubt-on-dom
Next installment of DC saga released on 10:47 - May 24 with 1869 viewsmonytowbray

Next installment of DC saga released on 10:44 - May 24 by lowhouseblue

i haven't argued with anyone but you and herbivore. and you both came into the thread with just your usual preprepared insults. other than you two i've discussed how the cummings stuff will play out.

if you played the ball rather than the man it would make a very nice change.

anyways. i'm off.

It’s probably best you do put the shovel down, I agree. I’m glad we got there in the end.

It’s for your own good.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Next installment of DC saga released on 10:52 - May 24 with 1871 viewssparks

Next installment of DC saga released on 10:47 - May 24 by monytowbray

It’s probably best you do put the shovel down, I agree. I’m glad we got there in the end.

It’s for your own good.

I had to logout to see what sort of shyteshow was going on here (given Callis has long been on the div list).

Its pathetic.

Not once has Callis had the integrity to actually specify what he is objecting to- despite being repeatedly challenged on it. Same old embarrassing nonsense.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Next installment of DC saga released on 10:56 - May 24 with 1834 viewsmonytowbray

Next installment of DC saga released on 10:52 - May 24 by sparks

I had to logout to see what sort of shyteshow was going on here (given Callis has long been on the div list).

Its pathetic.

Not once has Callis had the integrity to actually specify what he is objecting to- despite being repeatedly challenged on it. Same old embarrassing nonsense.

My favourite part of Sparks is how 9 weeks ago he was defending this shower and has sneakily changed his tune.

Being on your div list should come with a medal.

Lowhouse has form. As do you. Here’s a thread highlighting his form today if you needed help here Sparks:
We're all in it together pt2736 by Dubtractor 22 May 2020 21:01
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/22/dominic-cummings-durham-trip-coronavirus-lockdown

We really are governed by a shower of bast@rds aren't we?

[Post edited 24 May 2020 10:59]

TWTD never forgets…

Next installment of DC saga released on 11:04 - May 24 with 1833 viewsgiant_stow

Next installment of DC saga released on 10:47 - May 24 by Herbivore

I didn't insult you. You, however, called me a tw@t. I suspect you've been on the same self-awareness course as Glassers.

Everyone's lost their mind over this!

Is quoting animal farm and talking about the need for deprogramming not insulting?!

So much for self awareness.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Next installment of DC saga released on 11:14 - May 24 with 1786 viewsmonytowbray

Next installment of DC saga released on 11:04 - May 24 by giant_stow

Is quoting animal farm and talking about the need for deprogramming not insulting?!

I think Herbivore makes a valid point. lowhouse & whataboutery vs The Truth.

TWTD never forgets…

Next installment of DC saga released on 11:15 - May 24 with 1783 viewsHerbivore

I don't see how quoting from a renowned novel can be classified as an insult, and the deprogramming comment is based on a significant period of observation of his posts. Again, not really an insult. Calling someone a tw@t however is very much an insult. Also, I was quoting 1984, not Animal Farm.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Next installment of DC saga released on 11:26 - May 24 with 1773 viewsgiant_stow

Next installment of DC saga released on 11:15 - May 24 by Herbivore

I don't see how quoting from a renowned novel can be classified as an insult, and the deprogramming comment is based on a significant period of observation of his posts. Again, not really an insult. Calling someone a tw@t however is very much an insult. Also, I was quoting 1984, not Animal Farm.

Lesson learned, but insinuating a need... Actually i should back out.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Next installment of DC saga released on 11:28 - May 24 with 1763 viewsWeWereZombies

Trouble is lowhouse could have, like a few kinder posters would have done. just posted a WHOOSH straightaway. He choose to string out his responses for his own enjoyment instead. And it is not as if most posters do not already know that Libero and Callis (and Brixton sometimes) can take comments a little too literally. It can be difficult to know sometimes where the self awareness deficit lies. And whether the outrage is faux or real.

[edit] I meant Herbivore, not Libero - who has just made one post in this thread, and probably the best one.
[Post edited 24 May 2020 12:14]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

Next installment of DC saga released on 11:31 - May 24 with 1754 viewsgiant_stow

Next installment of DC saga released on 11:28 - May 24 by WeWereZombies

Trouble is lowhouse could have, like a few kinder posters would have done. just posted a WHOOSH straightaway. He choose to string out his responses for his own enjoyment instead. And it is not as if most posters do not already know that Libero and Callis (and Brixton sometimes) can take comments a little too literally. It can be difficult to know sometimes where the self awareness deficit lies. And whether the outrage is faux or real.

[edit] I meant Herbivore, not Libero - who has just made one post in this thread, and probably the best one.
[Post edited 24 May 2020 12:14]

Fair as ever. Lowhouse is a political nerd and was relishing the battle ahead on that level (clearly) but should have just said so.

Next installment of DC saga released on 11:53 - May 24 with 1705 viewssparks

Next installment of DC saga released on 11:31 - May 24 by giant_stow

Fair as ever. Lowhouse is a political nerd and was relishing the battle ahead on that level (clearly) but should have just said so.

On the original subject- so far the evidence for the 2nd trip is rather thin.

I thikn you can hang the bloke for the first trip- but the triumphalism surrounding the "gotcha" on the second trip. could go very wrong if there is not more to back it up than an anonymous eyewitness.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Next installment of DC saga released on 11:58 - May 24 with 1681 viewsmonytowbray

Next installment of DC saga released on 11:53 - May 24 by sparks

On the original subject- so far the evidence for the 2nd trip is rather thin.

I thikn you can hang the bloke for the first trip- but the triumphalism surrounding the "gotcha" on the second trip. could go very wrong if there is not more to back it up than an anonymous eyewitness.

Shame he can’t read by post about A THIRD TRIP.

Didn’t stop him taking a div list break to have a pop though.

Sparks in “bootlicker” shocker.

TWTD never forgets…

Next installment of DC saga released on 12:00 - May 24 with 1682 viewssparks

Next installment of DC saga released on 11:58 - May 24 by monytowbray

Shame he can’t read by post about A THIRD TRIP.

Didn’t stop him taking a div list break to have a pop though.

Sparks in “bootlicker” shocker.

Weird- just weird.

What does "bootlicker" mean in this context?

What evidence is there of a third trip?

When will you learn that dealing in facts is actually a good thing...

Next installment of DC saga released on 12:00 - May 24 with 1667 viewsHerbivore

Next installment of DC saga released on 11:26 - May 24 by giant_stow

Lesson learned, but insinuating a need... Actually i should back out.

Lowers was all over another thread telling everyone that disagreed with him that they were engaged in lefty group think. Do you think that was an insult? If so that's multiple insults he's slung my way, some more direct than others. Personally I don't see that as an insult though, that's his (erroneous in my opinion) interpretation of other posters' posting behaviour. Just as my suggestion that he seems to have been brainwashed is my interpretation of his. You may be more sympathetic to Lowie's position than to mine, but only one of us has called the other a tw@t, which is what I would consider to be an insult.

Next installment of DC saga released on 12:04 - May 24 with 1658 viewsm14_blue

Next installment of DC saga released on 11:14 - May 24 by monytowbray

I think Herbivore makes a valid point. lowhouse & whataboutery vs The Truth.

Not sure anything Lowhouse has said in this thread has deserved the response tbf.
Next installment of DC saga released on 12:05 - May 24 with 1645 viewsHerbivore

Next installment of DC saga released on 12:00 - May 24 by sparks

Weird- just weird.

What's the point of 'div listing' someone if you keep logging out to read their posts?

Next installment of DC saga released on 12:06 - May 24 with 1644 viewssparks

Next installment of DC saga released on 12:05 - May 24 by Herbivore

What's the point of 'div listing' someone if you keep logging out to read their posts?

"keep"?

Next installment of DC saga released on 12:08 - May 24 with 1636 viewssparks

Next installment of DC saga released on 12:04 - May 24 by m14_blue

Not sure anything Lowhouse has said in this thread has deserved the response tbf.

Quite. As usual Callis goes off the deep end, having read into something, positions which were clearly not argued or written. The spends an entire thread being insulting when asked to specify what he was objecting to- rather than putting his hands up and saying- "sorry- I leapt to conclusions / didnt read properly" or (alternatively) quoting the bit he says he relies on.

Next installment of DC saga released on 12:10 - May 24 with 1608 viewsHerbivore

Next installment of DC saga released on 12:06 - May 24 by sparks

"keep"?

It's something you seem to do a lot. You've referenced doing it before in seeing my posts and you've done so again today with Callis.

Next installment of DC saga released on 12:18 - May 24 with 1583 viewsmonytowbray

Next installment of DC saga released on 12:00 - May 24 by sparks

Weird- just weird.

You’ve got eyes, can read and you’re in the thread. Engage your brain, I have no time for your nonsense.

TWTD never forgets…

Next installment of DC saga released on 12:19 - May 24 with 1584 viewssparks

Next installment of DC saga released on 12:10 - May 24 by Herbivore

It's something you seem to do a lot. You've referenced doing it before in seeing my posts and you've done so again today with Callis.

So on the basis I have seen one of your posts, and have done it today- when a thread I am interested and enagged in, is littered with hidden posts, making it hard to follow...

"keep"

I do occasionally see things- because my tablet, by default, logs out. Until I log back in, I spot things.

So what? Seriously. Surely better things for you to worry about. Those OCD downvotes wont click themselves.

Next installment of DC saga released on 12:20 - May 24 with 1580 viewssparks

Next installment of DC saga released on 12:18 - May 24 by monytowbray

You’ve got eyes, can read and you’re in the thread. Engage your brain, I have no time for your nonsense.

QED.

Next installment of DC saga released on 12:20 - May 24 with 1572 viewsmonytowbray

Next installment of DC saga released on 12:08 - May 24 by sparks

Quite. As usual Callis goes off the deep end, having read into something, positions which were clearly not argued or written. The spends an entire thread being insulting when asked to specify what he was objecting to- rather than putting his hands up and saying- "sorry- I leapt to conclusions / didnt read properly" or (alternatively) quoting the bit he says he relies on.

Will you be apologising when the 3rd trip is announced in the news or will you do your usual and f*ck off back under a rock because you see admitting being wrong as some kind of human fault?

TWTD never forgets…

Next installment of DC saga released on 12:22 - May 24 with 1568 viewsmonytowbray

Next installment of DC saga released on 12:10 - May 24 by Herbivore

He uses div list as a political power play rather than an actual need to not bother with people.

TWTD never forgets…

Next installment of DC saga released on 12:22 - May 24 with 1570 viewssparks

Next installment of DC saga released on 12:20 - May 24 by monytowbray

Will you be apologising when the 3rd trip is announced in the news or will you do your usual and f*ck off back under a rock because you see admitting being wrong as some kind of human fault?

Good grief. I have criticised you for leaping to conclusions and arguing about things which people have not written.

In the very next, mindlessly abusive post, you do precisely the same thing again. Take a breath- you are looking ridiculous.

One chance- and one chance only. 1. What, specifically, in this thread do you say I am wrong about and have difficulty admitting? 2. What would be the relevance of an apology if there is evidence of a third trip?
[Post edited 24 May 2020 12:23]

Next installment of DC saga released on 12:26 - May 24 with 1557 viewsmonytowbray

Next installment of DC saga released on 12:22 - May 24 by sparks

Good grief. I have criticised you for leaping to conclusions and arguing about things which people have not written.

In the very next, mindlessly abusive post, you do precisely the same thing again. Take a breath- you are looking ridiculous.

One chance- and one chance only. 1. What, specifically, in this thread do you say I am wrong about and have difficulty admitting? 2. What would be the relevance of an apology if there is evidence of a third trip?
[Post edited 24 May 2020 12:23]

Because you jumped on me without actually reading what’s in the thread about a 3rd trip.

Talk about a selective argument based on personalities of posters. But then again you got caught doing that one before with Bluefish and Callis vs getting a mortgage.

Put me back on your div list. My experience of this forum has been much calmer and enjoyable with me on it.

Go read the other thread. Or the one in here linked with the evidence of a 3rd trip.
[Post edited 24 May 2020 12:27]

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024