Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next installment of DC saga released 19:40 - May 23 with 11836 viewsPablokuqi

I am looking forward to the next set of ministerial tweets

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/23/new-witnesses-cast-doubt-on-dom
Next installment of DC saga released on 09:26 - May 24 with 1372 viewsHerbivore

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:07 - May 24 by ElderGrizzly

This is his wife’s version. Apparently he collapsed the day after running out of Downing Street to look after her. So someone is lying again. Was he this ill and if so how did they get to Durham?!

My husband did rush home to look after me. He’s an extremely kind man, whatever people assume to the contrary. But 24 hours later, he said ‘I feel weird’ and collapsed. I felt breathless, sometimes achy, but Dom couldn’t get out of bed. Day in, day out for 10 days he lay doggo with a high fever and spasms that made the muscles lump and twitch in his legs. He could breathe, but only in a limited, shallow way.

https://spectator.us/getting-coronavirus-bring-clarity/
[Post edited 24 May 2020 9:09]

Their whole story is utterly full of holes. And yet we're meant to buy that this is just a media witch hunt.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:27 - May 24 with 1384 viewstractordownsouth

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:02 - May 24 by itfcjoe

You’d like to think that this has been going on for some time that they’ve dotted the i’s and crossed the t’s. You’d definitely expect that from the Guardian.

Pippa Crerar on Marr just said they'd been jointly working on this story for weeks

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:30 - May 24 with 1361 viewsHerbivore

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:10 - May 24 by lowhouseblue

you've made your point. it's really very dull now.

what i post clearly troubles you but either engage with what i post, find something interesting to say, or start following someone else about the board.

I have engaged with several of your posts but you are highly selective in what you choose to respond to (unsurprisingly). I'm just trying to get through to you, pull you out of the rabbit hole you've been going down for some time now. Clearly you're happy down there. I guess psychologically, loving Big Brother is the easier option and we don't all have the mental fortitude to resist.

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:32 - May 24 with 1362 viewsElderGrizzly

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:26 - May 24 by Herbivore

Their whole story is utterly full of holes. And yet we're meant to buy that this is just a media witch hunt.

One defence I guess...

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:32 - May 24 with 1362 viewsWeWereZombies

what i post clearly troubles you but either engage with what i post, find something interesting to say, or start following someone else about the board.

Although it can be difficult for those of us who wade through these posts trying to find the 10% which actually make a new point or engage meaningfully with the thread to determine who is the attention seeker. Who is the stalker and who is the stalked - that is a different game...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:38 - May 24 with 1332 viewstractordownsouth

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:32 - May 24 by ElderGrizzly

One defence I guess...

That's the last line of defence that Johnson should be taking...

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:39 - May 24 with 1333 viewstractordownsouth

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:40 - May 24 with 1321 viewspointofblue

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:38 - May 24 by tractordownsouth

That's the last line of defence that Johnson should be taking...

Probably trying to compare the situation to Niall Ferguson’s.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:42 - May 24 with 1294 viewsHerbivore

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:32 - May 24 by ElderGrizzly

One defence I guess...

Oh man. That is utterly desperate. I'm staggered that nobody in government sees how dangerous this is. They are sending the message that it's okay to ignore the rules if you think it's in your family's interests. That is so dangerous in middle of a pandemic that's already been handled abysmally.

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:42 - May 24 with 1303 viewsWeWereZombies

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:39 - May 24 by tractordownsouth

(Sir) Peter Bottomley, Father of the House, has just been on Radio Four's 'Broadcasting House' trying to make excuses for Cummings. He was asked to juxtapose those actions with the father of an eight year old with cancer who has followed Government guidelines. I don't think Bottomley came out of the interview with his credibility intact.

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:44 - May 24 with 1270 viewsmonytowbray

You’ve gone from licking boots to being being a Tory bukkake subject at this point.

And you wonder why many here write you off as a red tie Tory.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:45 - May 24 with 1274 viewsWeWereZombies

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:40 - May 24 by pointofblue

Probably trying to compare the situation to Niall Ferguson’s.

Although technically Ferguson was being visited by his lover, not going to see her.

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:50 - May 24 with 1253 viewspointofblue

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:45 - May 24 by WeWereZombies

Although technically Ferguson was being visited by his lover, not going to see her.

Good point.

Probably trying to compare the situation to Niall Ferguson’s lover.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:50 - May 24 with 1245 viewslowhouseblue

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:44 - May 24 by monytowbray

You’ve gone from licking boots to being being a Tory bukkake subject at this point.

And you wonder why many here write you off as a red tie Tory.

out of interest what have i said on this thread, or the one yesterday, which has supported the tories??

since you're posting insults you must already have something specific that i posted in mind.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:54 - May 24 with 1221 viewsmonytowbray

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:50 - May 24 by lowhouseblue

out of interest what have i said on this thread, or the one yesterday, which has supported the tories??

since you're posting insults you must already have something specific that i posted in mind.

5 years of this. FIVE YEARS. You have form.

It’s often what you don’t say that is most revealing about your views.

The funny thing is you seem to take it very personally and get upset rather than, ya know, calmly explaining your actual position. What is your actual position in this?

TWTD never forgets…

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:57 - May 24 with 1208 viewslowhouseblue

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:54 - May 24 by monytowbray

5 years of this. FIVE YEARS. You have form.

It’s often what you don’t say that is most revealing about your views.

The funny thing is you seem to take it very personally and get upset rather than, ya know, calmly explaining your actual position. What is your actual position in this?

err, ok. so you have nothing. just insults.

i do like the way you post random insults which you can't back up and then say "you seem to take it very personally". top work.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Next installment of DC saga released on 10:04 - May 24 with 1182 viewsmonytowbray

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:57 - May 24 by lowhouseblue

err, ok. so you have nothing. just insults.

i do like the way you post random insults which you can't back up and then say "you seem to take it very personally". top work.

Mate I don’t care at this point. It’s evident this is a battle in your own mind with your struggle to not want to be a Tory but actually being a Tory.

Didn’t answer my question either. Keep digging that hole for yourself mate. Gonna be HILARIOUS seeing your spin when they pile on with the 3rd lockdown rule breaking incident.

TWTD never forgets…

Next installment of DC saga released on 10:07 - May 24 with 1174 viewslowhouseblue

Next installment of DC saga released on 10:04 - May 24 by monytowbray

Mate I don’t care at this point. It’s evident this is a battle in your own mind with your struggle to not want to be a Tory but actually being a Tory.

Didn’t answer my question either. Keep digging that hole for yourself mate. Gonna be HILARIOUS seeing your spin when they pile on with the 3rd lockdown rule breaking incident.

again where have i spun anything - where have i defended any of these incidents? what is the nature of this hole?

i think you are reading posts which exist only in your imagination.

Next installment of DC saga released on 10:10 - May 24 with 1159 viewsmonytowbray

Next installment of DC saga released on 10:07 - May 24 by lowhouseblue

again where have i spun anything - where have i defended any of these incidents? what is the nature of this hole?

i think you are reading posts which exist only in your imagination.

Yes, myself and everyone in this thread is imagining things.

No one here is taking your side. Even in my worst pile on moments here there’s usually 2-3 voices that can clearly see my take and get it. This thread isn’t the case.

2nd swerve in relation to my question too. You keep digging!

TWTD never forgets…

Next installment of DC saga released on 10:14 - May 24 with 1146 viewslowhouseblue

Next installment of DC saga released on 10:10 - May 24 by monytowbray

Yes, myself and everyone in this thread is imagining things.

No one here is taking your side. Even in my worst pile on moments here there’s usually 2-3 voices that can clearly see my take and get it. This thread isn’t the case.

2nd swerve in relation to my question too. You keep digging!

so a link to these things that aren't imagined then. you seem certain so you ought to be able to show me this hole i have dug. a link to a post, a quote ... ?

it is really very sweet that you care who is taking your side.

Next installment of DC saga released on 10:23 - May 24 with 1114 viewsmonytowbray

Next installment of DC saga released on 10:14 - May 24 by lowhouseblue

so a link to these things that aren't imagined then. you seem certain so you ought to be able to show me this hole i have dug. a link to a post, a quote ... ?

it is really very sweet that you care who is taking your side.

Mate I don’t care as I said. This isn’t about who’s right or wrong. It’s about you not making yourself look like a t1t. You seem intent to carry on so don’t say we didn’t give you a chance.

Swerve 3, all whilst claiming NO YOU’RE SWERVING. You’re the one who’s decided to back the whatteraboutery horse in this thread, you could defend your views and clear it up for all of us but we all know that would involve a level of honesty with yourself you’re not comfortable with.

Lowhouse vs Lowhouse. Carry on as I said.

TWTD never forgets…

Next installment of DC saga released on 10:30 - May 24 with 1100 viewslowhouseblue

Next installment of DC saga released on 10:23 - May 24 by monytowbray

Mate I don’t care as I said. This isn’t about who’s right or wrong. It’s about you not making yourself look like a t1t. You seem intent to carry on so don’t say we didn’t give you a chance.

Swerve 3, all whilst claiming NO YOU’RE SWERVING. You’re the one who’s decided to back the whatteraboutery horse in this thread, you could defend your views and clear it up for all of us but we all know that would involve a level of honesty with yourself you’re not comfortable with.

Lowhouse vs Lowhouse. Carry on as I said.

so absolutely nothing. zilch. zero. all utterly imagined.

i haven't expressed a view on cummings. my view is that he should have resigned as soon as the story broke. the precise details don't matter - he has undermined public confidence in social distancing and in a crisis such as this that is a disaster. the government has dragged it out but he'll still go by the end of the week.

again, if you think i've posted anything that contradicts that do let me know.

anyway, stuff to do. you'll have to make up my posts while i'm gone

Next installment of DC saga released on 10:37 - May 24 with 1081 viewsmonytowbray

Next installment of DC saga released on 10:30 - May 24 by lowhouseblue

so absolutely nothing. zilch. zero. all utterly imagined.

i haven't expressed a view on cummings. my view is that he should have resigned as soon as the story broke. the precise details don't matter - he has undermined public confidence in social distancing and in a crisis such as this that is a disaster. the government has dragged it out but he'll still go by the end of the week.

again, if you think i've posted anything that contradicts that do let me know.

anyway, stuff to do. you'll have to make up my posts while i'm gone

So you agree with everyone but have spent the whole time arguing with people who feel the same.

And then you wonder why you get so much stick.

As I said, you keep your shovel, I’ll just sit back and watch.

TWTD never forgets…

Next installment of DC saga released on 10:44 - May 24 with 1059 viewslowhouseblue

Next installment of DC saga released on 10:37 - May 24 by monytowbray

So you agree with everyone but have spent the whole time arguing with people who feel the same.

And then you wonder why you get so much stick.

As I said, you keep your shovel, I’ll just sit back and watch.

i haven't argued with anyone but you and herbivore. and you both came into the thread with just your usual preprepared insults. other than you two i've discussed how the cummings stuff will play out.

if you played the ball rather than the man it would make a very nice change.

anyways. i'm off.

Next installment of DC saga released on 10:47 - May 24 with 1052 viewsHerbivore

Next installment of DC saga released on 10:44 - May 24 by lowhouseblue

i haven't argued with anyone but you and herbivore. and you both came into the thread with just your usual preprepared insults. other than you two i've discussed how the cummings stuff will play out.

if you played the ball rather than the man it would make a very nice change.

anyways. i'm off.

I didn't insult you. You, however, called me a tw@t. I suspect you've been on the same self-awareness course as Glassers.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024