Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next installment of DC saga released 19:40 - May 23 with 11832 viewsPablokuqi

I am looking forward to the next set of ministerial tweets

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/23/new-witnesses-cast-doubt-on-dom
Next installment of DC saga released on 23:48 - May 23 with 1746 viewsmonytowbray

Next installment of DC saga released on 23:24 - May 23 by lowhouseblue

so disagreeing with the guardian is fascism. ok.

Mate, today hasn’t gone well for you.

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... by monytowbray 23 May 2020 23:46
Don’t let them gaslight you tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/iamsimonyoung/status/1259591486523486209

https://twitter.com/walla81/status/1259470770750849026

The smoking gun.

Try not to dream of licking too many boots in your sleep.

Anyone who even tries to whatteraboutery this matter from now on, or defend this, needs banning from the forum for stupidity.

Also it was a remark about you always claiming everything the left don’t agree with is “fascism”, which you ironically just did. You’d have been telling the French rebels you don’t like the way they’re approaching invasion whilst the Nazis stormed Paris.
[Post edited 23 May 2020 23:50]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Next installment of DC saga released on 23:57 - May 23 with 1722 viewslowhouseblue

Next installment of DC saga released on 23:48 - May 23 by monytowbray

Mate, today hasn’t gone well for you.

Game over Cummings, you utter prick... by monytowbray 23 May 2020 23:46
Don’t let them gaslight you tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/iamsimonyoung/status/1259591486523486209

https://twitter.com/walla81/status/1259470770750849026

The smoking gun.

Try not to dream of licking too many boots in your sleep.

Anyone who even tries to whatteraboutery this matter from now on, or defend this, needs banning from the forum for stupidity.

Also it was a remark about you always claiming everything the left don’t agree with is “fascism”, which you ironically just did. You’d have been telling the French rebels you don’t like the way they’re approaching invasion whilst the Nazis stormed Paris.
[Post edited 23 May 2020 23:50]

what?

once more in english?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Next installment of DC saga released on 01:25 - May 24 with 1678 viewsmonytowbray

Next installment of DC saga released on 23:57 - May 23 by lowhouseblue

what?

once more in english?

Ignorance truly is bliss.

TWTD never forgets…

Next installment of DC saga released on 05:31 - May 24 with 1648 viewsSpruceMoose

Next installment of DC saga released on 22:24 - May 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

Wow, a long way of crying "fake news"!

This is the tipping point for the UK. The Conservatives have finally hit the 'Fake News' button. They're testing the water to see if they can get away with it, and if they do there can be no more pointing and laughing at the Americans. Allow this and the UK will be no better. This is how it happens, slowly, creeping, like cancer, and you won't realise it until it's too late.

Nobody should be surprised by this though. This is what it means to be a Conservative. Always has done. Rules for you, not for us.

The most pathetic thing though is that the vast majority of people who vote Conservative will never even be in the 'us' club. It's a role playing fantasy for the middle class Tim Nice but Dims and the Loadsamoney blowhards. Those pulling the strings within the Conservative party wouldn't pïss on them if they were on fire. They're just the easily manipulated helpful idiots they need to cement their position.
[Post edited 24 May 2020 5:43]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Next installment of DC saga released on 06:49 - May 24 with 1609 viewsmonytowbray

Next installment of DC saga released on 05:31 - May 24 by SpruceMoose

This is the tipping point for the UK. The Conservatives have finally hit the 'Fake News' button. They're testing the water to see if they can get away with it, and if they do there can be no more pointing and laughing at the Americans. Allow this and the UK will be no better. This is how it happens, slowly, creeping, like cancer, and you won't realise it until it's too late.

Nobody should be surprised by this though. This is what it means to be a Conservative. Always has done. Rules for you, not for us.

The most pathetic thing though is that the vast majority of people who vote Conservative will never even be in the 'us' club. It's a role playing fantasy for the middle class Tim Nice but Dims and the Loadsamoney blowhards. Those pulling the strings within the Conservative party wouldn't pïss on them if they were on fire. They're just the easily manipulated helpful idiots they need to cement their position.
[Post edited 24 May 2020 5:43]

But Corbyn.

TWTD never forgets…

Next installment of DC saga released on 06:58 - May 24 with 1612 viewsBlueBadger

Next installment of DC saga released on 22:19 - May 23 by lowhouseblue

the government is really squaring up to the guardian and the mirror. exciting stuff.

Bloody hell Lowie, we all KNOW Corbyn was sh1t but this is now full-on Stockhom syndrome.

Seek help.
[Post edited 24 May 2020 7:02]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Next installment of DC saga released on 08:26 - May 24 with 1557 viewstractordownsouth

The thing that f*cks me off about this is their earlier defence of 'Oh well, he was being a good father and caring for his kids', essentially telling us that if we loved our families, we'd have broken the rules too. My Great Grandma passed away 2 weeks ago and my Grandma couldn't even go and bury her mum because she lives too far away.

Suella Braverman, Matt Hancock, Michael Gove, Dominic Raab, Rishi Sunak... you can all f*ck off you slimy toads.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Next installment of DC saga released on 08:39 - May 24 with 1536 viewsHerbivore

Next installment of DC saga released on 08:26 - May 24 by tractordownsouth

The thing that f*cks me off about this is their earlier defence of 'Oh well, he was being a good father and caring for his kids', essentially telling us that if we loved our families, we'd have broken the rules too. My Great Grandma passed away 2 weeks ago and my Grandma couldn't even go and bury her mum because she lives too far away.

Suella Braverman, Matt Hancock, Michael Gove, Dominic Raab, Rishi Sunak... you can all f*ck off you slimy toads.

Yep, the implication that we could always prioritise family over lockdown rules is incredibly insulting on a number of levels. It doesn't really marry up with the guidance at the time for one thing, so it's insulting our intelligence, but the added implications of Cummings being a good dad by going against the guidance adds another layer.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Next installment of DC saga released on 08:48 - May 24 with 1518 viewslowhouseblue

Next installment of DC saga released on 06:58 - May 24 by BlueBadger

Bloody hell Lowie, we all KNOW Corbyn was sh1t but this is now full-on Stockhom syndrome.

Seek help.
[Post edited 24 May 2020 7:02]

exciting in that neither side appears to left themselves the chance to back down in what they are claiming - one is surely going to be proved right and the other wrong.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Next installment of DC saga released on 08:50 - May 24 with 1517 viewsElderGrizzly

Next installment of DC saga released on 08:48 - May 24 by lowhouseblue

exciting in that neither side appears to left themselves the chance to back down in what they are claiming - one is surely going to be proved right and the other wrong.

Steve Baker on the BBC now saying Cummings has to go.

And he is a supporter of Cummings
Next installment of DC saga released on 08:53 - May 24 with 1504 viewstractordownsouth

This is the final straw for Cummings

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Next installment of DC saga released on 08:53 - May 24 with 1500 viewsitfcjoe

When they’ve gone from attacking the message to attacking the messenger it’s clear who is going to come out on too

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Next installment of DC saga released on 08:57 - May 24 with 1480 viewslowhouseblue

Next installment of DC saga released on 08:50 - May 24 by ElderGrizzly

Steve Baker on the BBC now saying Cummings has to go.

And he is a supporter of Cummings

the government has gone in so hard to support him that it's hard to see him going quickly unless the second round of allegations is proved right. we're now in the realm of it being the cover up the does for him rather than the original event. the classic resignation mismanagement where they generate negative headlines for a week before he inevitably goes.

Next installment of DC saga released on 08:59 - May 24 with 1477 viewsHerbivore

He's already admitted that he travelled, so the press has been proved right. On the second story, using my critical faculties I wonder whether the same journalists who broke the first story - which has been proved right - and their eye witnesses are telling the truth or whether our know liars in Number 10 are indeed in the right on this one.

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

I'm quoting 1984 at you constantly to try and deprogramme you by the way. It's sad to see.

Next installment of DC saga released on 08:59 - May 24 with 1476 viewslowhouseblue

Next installment of DC saga released on 08:53 - May 24 by itfcjoe

When they’ve gone from attacking the message to attacking the messenger it’s clear who is going to come out on too

unless the guardian and the mirror have over reached with their allegations about him being sighted out and about. if that is disproved then the story becomes papers making stuff up rather than what cummings did. it is high stakes stuff on both sides.

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:00 - May 24 with 1474 viewsElderGrizzly

Next installment of DC saga released on 08:57 - May 24 by lowhouseblue

the government has gone in so hard to support him that it's hard to see him going quickly unless the second round of allegations is proved right. we're now in the realm of it being the cover up the does for him rather than the original event. the classic resignation mismanagement where they generate negative headlines for a week before he inevitably goes.

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:00 - May 24 with 1474 viewsm14_blue

Yep, hard to believe they could be so naive and misjudge the mood so badly.

He’ll have to go sooner rather than later and they’ve done probably irreparable damage futilely yeti to delay the inevitable.
Next installment of DC saga released on 09:02 - May 24 with 1471 viewsitfcjoe

Next installment of DC saga released on 08:59 - May 24 by lowhouseblue

unless the guardian and the mirror have over reached with their allegations about him being sighted out and about. if that is disproved then the story becomes papers making stuff up rather than what cummings did. it is high stakes stuff on both sides.

You’d like to think that this has been going on for some time that they’ve dotted the i’s and crossed the t’s. You’d definitely expect that from the Guardian.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:02 - May 24 with 1470 viewspointofblue

The issue is they’ve lost all morality now even if he does go because of the second round of allegations. Say we have a second wave and they want to initiate another hard lockdown - who’s going to listen? The press’ first question will be asking for guidance around childcare when a parent is sick and they won’t be able to deliver any without either opening up the chance for the virus to spread or looking horribly hypocritical. And of they go for the latter, why should people listen anyway?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:05 - May 24 with 1457 viewsHerbivore

That you're countenancing the 'fake news' narrative shows just how far down the rabbit hole you've gone. I fear you're a lost cause.

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

"But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother."

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:07 - May 24 with 1448 viewslowhouseblue

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:02 - May 24 by itfcjoe

You’d like to think that this has been going on for some time that they’ve dotted the i’s and crossed the t’s. You’d definitely expect that from the Guardian.

indeed. which is why the force of the government's denial is interesting.

my bet is that he'll go but it will take most of the week.

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:07 - May 24 with 1449 viewsElderGrizzly

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:05 - May 24 by Herbivore

That you're countenancing the 'fake news' narrative shows just how far down the rabbit hole you've gone. I fear you're a lost cause.

"But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother."

This is his wife’s version. Apparently he collapsed the day after running out of Downing Street to look after her. So someone is lying again. Was he this ill and if so how did they get to Durham?!

My husband did rush home to look after me. He’s an extremely kind man, whatever people assume to the contrary. But 24 hours later, he said ‘I feel weird’ and collapsed. I felt breathless, sometimes achy, but Dom couldn’t get out of bed. Day in, day out for 10 days he lay doggo with a high fever and spasms that made the muscles lump and twitch in his legs. He could breathe, but only in a limited, shallow way.

https://spectator.us/getting-coronavirus-bring-clarity/
[Post edited 24 May 2020 9:09]
Next installment of DC saga released on 09:07 - May 24 with 1446 viewsm14_blue

I can’t see that being the case can you?

I’m sure they’ll try to spin it that way but I know where my money is.
Next installment of DC saga released on 09:08 - May 24 with 1446 viewssparks

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:00 - May 24 by m14_blue

Yep, hard to believe they could be so naive and misjudge the mood so badly.

He’ll have to go sooner rather than later and they’ve done probably irreparable damage futilely yeti to delay the inevitable.

No election for 4 years. They will stonewall and cry 'fake news'.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:10 - May 24 with 1439 viewslowhouseblue

Next installment of DC saga released on 09:05 - May 24 by Herbivore

you've made your point. it's really very dull now.

what i post clearly troubles you but either engage with what i post, find something interesting to say, or start following someone else about the board.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024