Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcy and other Guardian reading lefty do gooders 14:01 - Sep 9 with 5671 viewsartsbossbeard

RKD says a big thank you for the donation to his efforts for a refugee charity, Newcy.

Should anyone else wish to find out more and donate, please click on the link below.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/100k-september

RKD has also written a blog which is well worth a read too:

https://awhitemanlearning.tumblr.com/

Cheers all.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Newcy and other Guardian reading lefty do gooders on 09:29 - Sep 10 with 1807 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Great stuff.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Newcy and other Guardian reading lefty do gooders on 09:31 - Sep 10 with 1804 viewsKeno

Newcy and other Guardian reading lefty do gooders on 09:29 - Sep 10 by StochesStotasBlewe

Great stuff.

Phil/Gav - can this be made sticky?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Newcy and other Guardian reading lefty do gooders on 12:02 - Sep 10 with 1762 viewsthebluewizzard

Done and good luck.
Newcy and other Guardian reading lefty do gooders on 13:32 - Sep 10 with 1722 viewsDubtractor

This lefty bumfester is down with this.

Good work RKD.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Newcy and other Guardian reading lefty do gooders on 20:43 - Sep 10 with 1650 viewsRKD

Newcy and other Guardian reading lefty do gooders on 13:32 - Sep 10 by Dubtractor

This lefty bumfester is down with this.

Good work RKD.

Cheers mate.

Never been much of a runner at all until this year and got the bug - which is great. Funny old life.

Poll: Edwards goal - shot or cross?

Newcy and other Guardian reading lefty do gooders on 10:55 - Sep 11 with 1524 viewsclive_baker

GB I'm so sorry to hear that, that's incredibly sad. Best wishes to you and your family.

And well done RKD, thoroughly great thing you're doing is this. I'll certainly make a donation before the weekend is out..

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Newcy and other Guardian reading lefty do gooders on 15:52 - Sep 11 with 1466 viewsvilanovablue

Newcy and other Guardian reading lefty do gooders on 18:38 - Sep 9 by RKD

How can I read that and not say thanks personally? Time to swallow some pride and return I think.

I really appreciate your words NB, although I am far from perfect and have had my moments!

Since I left, I still pop on the board most days and have laughed at some of the escapades that you have all been up to.

Once again TWTD, you have truly humbled me. I haven't posted in here for about 18 months and the fact that so many have you donated is really quite something.

RKD

Great blog easy to understand and dissects the issues based on a simple example. Good stuff!
Newcy and other Guardian reading lefty do gooders on 13:14 - Sep 12 with 1359 viewsm14_blue

Newcy and other Guardian reading lefty do gooders on 21:00 - Sep 9 by GlasgowBlue

Hi mate. Refugee action is a fantastic charity. Sadly my wife’s father died earlier today so I’m all over the place but I promise to donate in a few days when things have calmed down.

Once again, we’ll done. Say hello to your old man from me.

Terrible news GB.

All the best to you and your family.
Login to get fewer ads

Newcy and other Guardian reading lefty do gooders on 15:47 - Sep 12 with 1334 viewsROKERITE

Never heard of Tom Hunt but he seems like a decent bloke. He speaks for the sane majority in this country. BLM is an evil organisation who are setting back race relations by years.
Newcy and other Guardian reading lefty do gooders on 16:02 - Sep 12 with 1330 viewsNewcyBlue

Newcy and other Guardian reading lefty do gooders on 15:47 - Sep 12 by ROKERITE

Never heard of Tom Hunt but he seems like a decent bloke. He speaks for the sane majority in this country. BLM is an evil organisation who are setting back race relations by years.

Little wonder I rarely go to Sunderland...

Unbelievable.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Newcy and other Guardian reading lefty do gooders on 16:08 - Sep 12 with 1328 viewsNewcyBlue

Newcy and other Guardian reading lefty do gooders on 16:02 - Sep 12 by NewcyBlue

Little wonder I rarely go to Sunderland...

Unbelievable.

Just to further highlight said stupidity

https://www.myeu.uk/area/SR

Newcy and other Guardian reading lefty do gooders on 17:14 - Sep 12 with 1318 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

You're in too deep!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Newcy and other Guardian reading lefty do gooders on 17:38 - Sep 12 with 1314 viewsjeera

F*ck right off.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Newcy and other Guardian reading lefty do gooders on 21:27 - Sep 12 with 1271 viewsnoggin

Go on then, explain.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Newcy and other Guardian reading lefty do gooders on 19:35 - Sep 13 with 1144 viewsRKD

Thanks for all the donations everybody.

Ran from Trimley to Ipswich today and caught a nice tan, annoyingly forgot to hit record on Strava until I was 2.5k already into the journey!

Newcy and other Guardian reading lefty do gooders on 20:32 - Sep 13 with 1126 viewsjeera

Newcy and other Guardian reading lefty do gooders on 19:35 - Sep 13 by RKD

Ran from Trimley to Ipswich today and caught a nice tan, annoyingly forgot to hit record on Strava until I was 2.5k already into the journey!

Well done fella.

You have a good heart. You really do.

And the mates you have around you; credit to your generation and all that.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Newcy and other Guardian reading lefty do gooders on 09:13 - Sep 14 with 1080 viewsSteve_M

Worthy cause, I suppose I had better donate then.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Newcy and other Guardian reading lefty do gooders on 13:54 - Sep 15 with 940 viewsNewcyBlue

Newcy and other Guardian reading lefty do gooders on 19:35 - Sep 13 by RKD

I did a 5k run the other night.

I hadn’t run 5k for 13 months it seems.

I was 45 seconds slower.

I’ll do some more on my way back up to Europe. If I can do another 4 or 5 of that distance between leaving Angola and arriving Europe I will be happy.

Newcy and other Guardian reading lefty do gooders on 19:37 - Sep 15 with 904 viewsRKD

Newcy and other Guardian reading lefty do gooders on 13:54 - Sep 15 by NewcyBlue

I did a 5k run the other night.

I hadn’t run 5k for 13 months it seems.

I was 45 seconds slower.

I’ll do some more on my way back up to Europe. If I can do another 4 or 5 of that distance between leaving Angola and arriving Europe I will be happy.

Nice. I've got plans to do a big one later in the month, did a little 3k today.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024