Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? 15:00 - Sep 26 with 2515 viewsWarkystache

Shaking like a sh*tting dog.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 15:13 - Sep 26 with 2204 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Dreadful isn’t it - nearly as bad as Toto’s passing so far!
Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 15:17 - Sep 26 with 2184 viewsTaricco_Fan

I'm starting to feel nauseous.
Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 15:19 - Sep 26 with 2166 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm heading out onto the kids' trampoline to see if it helps

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 15:22 - Sep 26 with 2136 viewsEastTownBlue

Only Newcy would be able to watch this without feeling ill.
Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 15:28 - Sep 26 with 2105 viewsDubtractor

Added to the fact that the kits clash a bit this isn't the easier viewing experience so far!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 15:30 - Sep 26 with 2092 viewsDublinBlue84

Apart from the wobbly nature, the amount of time the camera has stopped following the ball and the ball has gone out of frame so you can't see what is happening is ridiculous.

Considering the amount I'm paying as a season ticket holder for this, they could at least provide proper coverage and a proper cameraman rather than someone who seems to be using a handcam.

The cup matches earlier in the season it was 1080p Full HD but since it's been very poor quality, not HD and terrible cameramen.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 15:32]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 15:31 - Sep 26 with 2077 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 15:28 - Sep 26 by Dubtractor

Added to the fact that the kits clash a bit this isn't the easier viewing experience so far!

Rochdale kit classes with the grass too which makes it even worse!
Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 15:34 - Sep 26 with 2046 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 15:30 - Sep 26 by DublinBlue84

Apart from the wobbly nature, the amount of time the camera has stopped following the ball and the ball has gone out of frame so you can't see what is happening is ridiculous.

Considering the amount I'm paying as a season ticket holder for this, they could at least provide proper coverage and a proper cameraman rather than someone who seems to be using a handcam.

The cup matches earlier in the season it was 1080p Full HD but since it's been very poor quality, not HD and terrible cameramen.

Fkn awful innit.

Login to get fewer ads

Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 15:39 - Sep 26 with 2017 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 15:30 - Sep 26 by DublinBlue84

It’s not all doom and gloom.... we’re getting some cracking shots of the Britannia Stand roof
Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 15:42 - Sep 26 with 2004 viewsSwansea_Blue

I' be right fecked off with this if I was a ST holder. It's chalk and cheese compared to the Now TV stream of the lunchtime Sky match.

Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 15:47 - Sep 26 with 1978 viewsDublinBlue84

Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 15:42 - Sep 26 by Swansea_Blue

I' be right fecked off with this if I was a ST holder. It's chalk and cheese compared to the Now TV stream of the lunchtime Sky match.

The basic rule of football filming is you follow the ball, the amount of times the camera has just stopped dead and stopped following it or moved somewhere that the ball isn't in shot...

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 15:49 - Sep 26 with 1961 viewsTaricco_Fan

I need a lie down.
Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 15:50 - Sep 26 with 1940 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 15:47 - Sep 26 by DublinBlue84

The basic rule of football filming is you follow the ball, the amount of times the camera has just stopped dead and stopped following it or moved somewhere that the ball isn't in shot...

Plus editor has chosen some strange replays at times especially when we are then on the attack.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 15:51 - Sep 26 with 1930 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lol. Cut Mick off mid stream of waffle. Probably needed to happen in fairness.

It's hard work innit. I've gone from full screen to the smallest window I can manage while still making out the players. I'd have hurled otherwise.

Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 15:54 - Sep 26 with 1917 viewsLankHenners

Not sure what the problem is.

Personally I quite like having the camera either zoomed in slightly too much or zoomed out slightly too much, having the underside of the co-op stand roof covering 25% of the shot for large spells, the camera showing the player on the ball on the far side of the screen so they have to lurch sideways when it gets played forwards, occasionally stopping for some reason so they have to do another quick lurch to catch up with the action, all whilst wobbling it about like it's being balanced on top of a spinning plate.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 16:00 - Sep 26 with 1861 viewsRobTheMonk

Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 15:54 - Sep 26 by LankHenners

Personally I quite like having the camera either zoomed in slightly too much or zoomed out slightly too much, having the underside of the co-op stand roof covering 25% of the shot for large spells, the camera showing the player on the ball on the far side of the screen so they have to lurch sideways when it gets played forwards, occasionally stopping for some reason so they have to do another quick lurch to catch up with the action, all whilst wobbling it about like it's being balanced on top of a spinning plate.

Made me chuckle haha!
Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 16:08 - Sep 26 with 1802 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Club are on the case apparently! Not that it will change much for the second half unfortunately.
Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 16:18 - Sep 26 with 1779 viewsGeoffSentence

Windy innit.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 17:06 - Sep 26 with 1683 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Lol.... tre droll

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 17:09 - Sep 26 with 1663 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 15:54 - Sep 26 by LankHenners

That really harsh. Look, it's bring your child to work day, and it's not the cameraman's fault his kid is only 3. Did pretty well considering. If Bluey had been there we'd have had 90 minutes of Bluey instead of the co-op roof.

Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 11:25 - Sep 27 with 1435 viewsgrow_our_own

Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 17:09 - Sep 26 by Swansea_Blue

That really harsh. Look, it's bring your child to work day, and it's not the cameraman's fault his kid is only 3. Did pretty well considering. If Bluey had been there we'd have had 90 minutes of Bluey instead of the co-op roof.

Joking aside, this video stream is the main access town fans now have to the club. They need to sort urgently:

- keep the ball on screen
- Use a standtripod to keep frame from shaking
- Stop random zoom-ins, eg to corner-flag. Cameraman struggles to zoom back out in-time to capture the action, eg after corner has been taken
- Improve predition of the direction of play. Eg numerous times player in possession was on the edge of the frame and we couldn't see ahead of him. When he passed forward, the ball went off-screen, hence failing to capture the action. Eg their goal that was judged offside - we couldn't see whether it was a correct decision because the receiver was out-of-frame.

Please fix find another cameraman!
Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 10:46 - Sep 28 with 1273 viewsgoperryrevs

Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 11:25 - Sep 27 by grow_our_own

Joking aside, this video stream is the main access town fans now have to the club. They need to sort urgently:

- keep the ball on screen
- Use a standtripod to keep frame from shaking
- Stop random zoom-ins, eg to corner-flag. Cameraman struggles to zoom back out in-time to capture the action, eg after corner has been taken
- Improve predition of the direction of play. Eg numerous times player in possession was on the edge of the frame and we couldn't see ahead of him. When he passed forward, the ball went off-screen, hence failing to capture the action. Eg their goal that was judged offside - we couldn't see whether it was a correct decision because the receiver was out-of-frame.

Please fix find another cameraman!

Add to that:

- Check the spirit level that the tripod is actually level. So many times it's obviously not been set, and it's like your head is tilted to the left the whole time.
Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 11:15 - Sep 28 with 1221 viewsThatMuhrenCross

I have to say, given the fact that we are all unable to attend the games and are reliant on the video coverage, you'd think they'd have put a bit more effort into it.

The West Ham pre-season game was far better with multiple camera angels - where has that all gone?

Poll: Ipswich offer you 10k a week, Norwich offer you 20k. Who do you join?
Blog: The Cashless Debate

Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 11:44 - Sep 28 with 1188 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Tel has a new job he hasn’t told Warky about.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Bloody hell - who's operating the camera? Michael J Fox? on 12:17 - Sep 28 with 1142 viewsuefacup81

Is there any point in contacting iFollow for a refund?

£10 for a 90-minute match would suggest a fairly premium product, given that I can get 24 hours of Sky Sports for the same price. Given that the cost to iFollow per match must be fairly miniscule (couple of hundred quid?) surely it wouldn't dent their profit margins too much to invest in a good camera, a tripod, and a non-drunk camerman?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024