Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great finish 20:14 - Oct 6 with 2680 viewsBluefish

Why won't PRP pick him?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Great finish on 20:43 - Oct 6 with 624 viewsBluefish

Great finish on 20:41 - Oct 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

The stats support your position! MM did not play Celina all that much and many were crying out for him to have more pitch time.

Not sure where the Spanish Inquisition comes in.

But he wasn't that good. An absolute show pony

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Great finish on 20:48 - Oct 6 with 607 viewsTrequartista

Great finish on 20:41 - Oct 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

The stats support your position! MM did not play Celina all that much and many were crying out for him to have more pitch time.

Not sure where the Spanish Inquisition comes in.

I just meant the in-depth analysis for a light-hearted prod, not aimed at you, but thanks for the stats.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Great finish on 20:56 - Oct 6 with 572 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Some finish, clearly talented, not ready for full first team football yet. Needs a season out on loan.

Probably doesn't have that consistency yet, could stay here and play bit part right now but would be more beneficial to go out on loan for the season.

Here until 2024, he has a lot of time ahead of him.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Great finish on 20:59 - Oct 6 with 568 viewsDanTheMan

Great finish on 20:56 - Oct 6 by TheTrueBlue1878

Some finish, clearly talented, not ready for full first team football yet. Needs a season out on loan.

Probably doesn't have that consistency yet, could stay here and play bit part right now but would be more beneficial to go out on loan for the season.

Think he'd be a great option from the bench personally. He's absolutely relentless, never stops running and has the skills to cause issues, especially against tired legs.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Great finish on 21:01 - Oct 6 with 560 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Great finish on 20:59 - Oct 6 by DanTheMan

Think he'd be a great option from the bench personally. He's absolutely relentless, never stops running and has the skills to cause issues, especially against tired legs.

Would prefer him playing week in week out somewhere else this year though.

Clearly talented so will effect games from time to time, but not consistent enough yet.

Great finish on 21:10 - Oct 6 with 522 viewsJDB23

Great finish on 21:01 - Oct 6 by TheTrueBlue1878

Would prefer him playing week in week out somewhere else this year though.

Clearly talented so will effect games from time to time, but not consistent enough yet.

He's made 3 appearances for us, how on earth can you say he's not consistent?
Great finish on 21:14 - Oct 6 with 509 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Great finish on 21:10 - Oct 6 by JDB23

Consistency in game, floats in and out a little. Clearly talented, not ready for first team football consistently yet.

He’s also made more than 3 appearances, plus friendlies as well, plus youth team level which I have seen.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2020 21:15]

Great finish on 21:14 - Oct 6 with 507 viewsHerbivore

Great finish on 21:10 - Oct 6 by JDB23

Pretty sure he's scored or assisted in every appearance aside from his brief league cameo. Yes they've been cup games but what more can he do other than impress when given the opportunity?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Great finish on 21:15 - Oct 6 with 500 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Great finish on 21:14 - Oct 6 by Herbivore

Pretty sure he's scored or assisted in every appearance aside from his brief league cameo. Yes they've been cup games but what more can he do other than impress when given the opportunity?

He didn’t even score or assist in his last game prior to tonight.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2020 21:16]

Great finish on 21:18 - Oct 6 with 486 viewsJDB23

Great finish on 21:14 - Oct 6 by TheTrueBlue1878

Consistency in game, floats in and out a little. Clearly talented, not ready for first team football consistently yet.

He’s also made more than 3 appearances, plus friendlies as well, plus youth team level which I have seen.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2020 21:15]

And exactly how many players do we have who are consistent throughout a whole game?
He's a flair player for a team in the third division, of course he's going to have ups and downs.
Great finish on 21:20 - Oct 6 with 480 viewsITFC_96

Great finish on 21:15 - Oct 6 by TheTrueBlue1878

Including today's game, he has an assist or goal every 108 minutes of play time. So not far off 1 assist or goal every 90 minutes of play time.
Great finish on 21:25 - Oct 6 with 456 viewsHerbivore

Great finish on 21:15 - Oct 6 by TheTrueBlue1878

I'd forgotten the Fulham game. As someone else has now pointed out, he's managed a goal or assist every 108 minutes, so pretty much a goal or assist per game. I'm not sure what more he can do.

Great finish on 21:26 - Oct 6 with 455 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Great finish on 21:20 - Oct 6 by ITFC_96

Including today's game, he has an assist or goal every 108 minutes of play time. So not far off 1 assist or goal every 90 minutes of play time.

He’s made 3 league appearances. He hasn’t even played 90 minutes combined in the league yet, 0 goals and 0 assists, sent off once.

He’s a very talented boy, no doubt, thought he could be ready this year but I don’t think he is, needs a loan move for the year.

Let’s just relax, no need to carried away with him yet.

Great finish on 21:29 - Oct 6 with 444 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Great finish on 21:25 - Oct 6 by Herbivore

I'd forgotten the Fulham game. As someone else has now pointed out, he's managed a goal or assist every 108 minutes, so pretty much a goal or assist per game. I'm not sure what more he can do.

He can’t do anymore per say, he’s doing the right things in the leasing.com trophy when his chance is coming (as he did against last year against Tottenham U21s).

Doesn’t mean that he’s ready to be playing League 1 football just yet consistently. He could play 10/15 minutes now and again, but I’d personally like to seen him on loan playing week in week out this year somewhere.

Great finish on 21:38 - Oct 6 with 430 viewsBlueAllOver

Great finish on 21:26 - Oct 6 by TheTrueBlue1878

He’s made 3 league appearances. He hasn’t even played 90 minutes combined in the league yet, 0 goals and 0 assists, sent off once.

He’s a very talented boy, no doubt, thought he could be ready this year but I don’t think he is, needs a loan move for the year.

Let’s just relax, no need to carried away with him yet.

Would you rather play Judge over him? Pure madness, then what do you expect from PRP
Great finish on 21:41 - Oct 6 with 427 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Great finish on 21:38 - Oct 6 by BlueAllOver

Would you rather play Judge over him? Pure madness, then what do you expect from PRP

When did I say I’d rather play Judge over him? Please point me to this?

They always look better.... on 22:36 - Oct 6 with 395 viewsBryanPlug

They always look better.... on 20:19 - Oct 6 by Bluefish

Yeboah being one of the best examples

Dobra the sort of player Mick would have loved

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Great finish on 22:48 - Oct 6 with 383 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Great finish on 20:56 - Oct 6 by TheTrueBlue1878

Out on loan 'til January may be better...

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Great finish on 22:51 - Oct 6 with 367 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Great finish on 22:48 - Oct 6 by Tangledupin_Blue

Out on loan 'til January may be better...

Well wonder loan full season with January recall clause. Can reassess January, depending on how we are doing at that time, depending on whether he is getting game time.

Need to find him a club out there though.

Great finish on 11:35 - Oct 7 with 290 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Great finish on 20:16 - Oct 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

Maybe consistency or temperament?

I am sure if Dobra keeps his head down he will get a chance before too long.

Didn’t cover himself in glory on his debut...

Still, if he’s perceived ahead of El Miz then you’d like to think he will be given a chance sooner rather than later.
Great finish on 11:41 - Oct 7 with 284 viewsHerbivore

Great finish on 11:35 - Oct 7 by Matt_Netherlands

Still, if he’s perceived ahead of El Miz then you’d like to think he will be given a chance sooner rather than later.

Lambert suggested the plan is still to loan him out. I don't agree with that but hopefully we can find a decent League 2 side to loan him out to. The irony is that had we sold him to Brighton in January you can be 90% certain he'd have been loaned out to someone at this level and would be playing regularly.

Great finish on 12:03 - Oct 7 with 269 viewsclive_baker

He's a very rough diamond, but certainly has ability. I think he's perfect off the bench, to make something happen if we need a spark for the last 20 minutes or so. The job for him over the next 18 months is to carve out a position and to stand for something other than a bit of magic. To demonstrate that work rate and discipline that makes him someone you could stick into the starting XI and know you'll get a 90 minute shift from as well as the spark.

He reminds me of a street footballer, you can tell he's not spent his childhood in academies or it would've been drilled out of him by now, and I'm glad it hasn't been. He reminds me a little of a young Adel Taarabt. He never seemed to fulfil the potential that his raw ability should've allowed him.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Great finish on 14:44 - Oct 7 with 230 viewsITFC_96

Great finish on 11:35 - Oct 7 by Matt_Netherlands

You know his actual debut was against Luton Town (who are a league above us remember) in the league cup, and he was our best player and scored our only goal?

Even against Accrington he changed the game the moment he stepped in, unfortunate about the red card obviously.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024