Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! 12:35 - Oct 16 with 15882 viewsKeno

Uk signs major trade deal!!!!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1348491/brexit-ne

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:07 - Oct 17 with 1394 viewsbazza

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:02 - Oct 17 by SpruceMoose

I am better than a lot of these people. That won't be popular but I don't care. I'll set out my case for why I'm better.

I'm not racist. I'm not xenophobic. I'm prepared to listen to experts. I have a realistic understanding of the limits of my own intellect and I'm prepared to listen to others who know more. I'm empathetic. I don't blame others for my own shortcomings. I'm engaged with my community. I help others who are less fortunate than myself. I make a genuine effort to not let my unconscious biases impact my world view. I don't tie my feelings of selfworth or my entire identity to politicians or political movements. I hold flexible, non-dogmatic positions based on evidence, thoughtfulness, and kindness.

If you think people are justified in being awful because people point out that they're being awful then I don't know what to tell you mate. Some people are just garbage.

I'm better than that. My existence in this world is more beneficial to others than their existence is. That's just truth.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2020 16:04]

Does that halo hurt your neck ...
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:09 - Oct 17 with 1397 viewsSpruceMoose

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:07 - Oct 17 by bazza

Does that halo hurt your neck ...

No? Why would it hurt to just be a decent person? All those things I listed should be standard behaviours for well rounded adults. They aren't special abilities.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:09 - Oct 17 with 1385 viewsbazza

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:02 - Oct 17 by SpruceMoose

I am better than a lot of these people. That won't be popular but I don't care. I'll set out my case for why I'm better.

I'm not racist. I'm not xenophobic. I'm prepared to listen to experts. I have a realistic understanding of the limits of my own intellect and I'm prepared to listen to others who know more. I'm empathetic. I don't blame others for my own shortcomings. I'm engaged with my community. I help others who are less fortunate than myself. I make a genuine effort to not let my unconscious biases impact my world view. I don't tie my feelings of selfworth or my entire identity to politicians or political movements. I hold flexible, non-dogmatic positions based on evidence, thoughtfulness, and kindness.

If you think people are justified in being awful because people point out that they're being awful then I don't know what to tell you mate. Some people are just garbage.

I'm better than that. My existence in this world is more beneficial to others than their existence is. That's just truth.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2020 16:04]

That is genuinely the Funniest thing I’ve read on here..
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:10 - Oct 17 with 1392 viewsSpruceMoose

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:09 - Oct 17 by bazza

That is genuinely the Funniest thing I’ve read on here..

I'd be surprised if you understood the majority of it to be fair.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:12 - Oct 17 with 1362 viewsbazza

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:10 - Oct 17 by SpruceMoose

I'd be surprised if you understood the majority of it to be fair.

Such a nice person, you really are ...
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:13 - Oct 17 with 1364 viewsSpruceMoose

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:12 - Oct 17 by bazza

Such a nice person, you really are ...

Thanks. My friends and family tell me likewise x

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:16 - Oct 17 with 1339 viewsbazza

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:13 - Oct 17 by SpruceMoose

Thanks. My friends and family tell me likewise x

That’s good, it’s always nice to be nice .
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:18 - Oct 17 with 1341 viewsSpruceMoose

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:16 - Oct 17 by bazza

That’s good, it’s always nice to be nice .

Well that's what I was trying to explain to you. Don't you agree? Non-racists are better than racists. Non-xenophobes are better than xenophobes. Non-dogmatic views are better than dogmatic views. See?

Maybe you didn't understand what I was saying.

Login to get fewer ads

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:38 - Oct 17 with 1313 viewsbazza

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:18 - Oct 17 by SpruceMoose

Well that's what I was trying to explain to you. Don't you agree? Non-racists are better than racists. Non-xenophobes are better than xenophobes. Non-dogmatic views are better than dogmatic views. See?

Maybe you didn't understand what I was saying.

I don’t think you really needed to explain that to me sprucemoose, unless there’s something in my posts that gave you the impression that I did need you too..?
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:39 - Oct 17 with 1314 viewsSpruceMoose

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:38 - Oct 17 by bazza

I don’t think you really needed to explain that to me sprucemoose, unless there’s something in my posts that gave you the impression that I did need you too..?

I mean, only every thing you've posted!

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:42 - Oct 17 with 1309 viewsSwansea_Blue

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:38 - Oct 17 by bazza

You’re slavishly defending dogma founded on racism and xenophobia. So not hard to see why someone feels the need to point it out.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2020 16:44]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:43 - Oct 17 with 1298 viewsbazza

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:39 - Oct 17 by SpruceMoose

I mean, only every thing you've posted!

No... THIS is actually the funniest thing I’ve ever read on here..
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:57 - Oct 17 with 1277 viewsbazza

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:42 - Oct 17 by Swansea_Blue

You’re slavishly defending dogma founded on racism and xenophobia. So not hard to see why someone feels the need to point it out.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2020 16:44]

If you think almost 18 million people voted for brexit because of racist or xenophobic views, your clearly mistaken. And it wasn’t just wetherspoons drinkers that voted either.
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:58 - Oct 17 with 1278 viewsSpruceMoose

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 16:57 - Oct 17 by bazza

If you think almost 18 million people voted for brexit because of racist or xenophobic views, your clearly mistaken. And it wasn’t just wetherspoons drinkers that voted either.

Yet all these years later they've still not given us any reasons based on reality or sense...
[Post edited 17 Oct 2020 17:00]

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:04 - Oct 17 with 1260 viewsEwan_Oozami

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 15:52 - Oct 17 by MonkeyAlan

This is why people vote the way they do. You keep going mate, people will dig their heels in deeper. Why do you feel you are so much better, do you feel entitled or something?

In my experience, those who think they like to say it as it is, don't actually like being told how it actually is...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:04 - Oct 17 with 1260 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Not all Brexit voters are openly and deliberately racist and xenophobic. However, every racist and xenophobe is a Brexiteer and their campaign played to it in a very big way.

EDIT: Additionally the Brexit vote has clearly enabled and entitled those with those views so it has made this country more openly racist and xenophobic. We ought to be ashamed.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2020 17:07]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:07 - Oct 17 with 1250 viewsSwansea_Blue

That’s not quite what I said. Brexit WAS founded on xenophobia a British exceptionalism, there’s plenty of evidence. Oh, and lies.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:26 - Oct 17 with 1216 viewsbazza

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:04 - Oct 17 by Ewan_Oozami

In my experience, those who think they like to say it as it is, don't actually like being told how it actually is...

How it is.. based on that persons opinion.. of how it is...doesn’t make it how it is..
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:28 - Oct 17 with 1214 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:26 - Oct 17 by bazza

How it is.. based on that persons opinion.. of how it is...doesn’t make it how it is..

So again, I put to you: leaving the biggest trading block in the world right on our doorstep to be bullied into trading on their terms is the negative we are hunting hard to find ... while a trade deal with the Ivory Coast is the positive we are suppressing?

Are you absolutely certain you have this the right way round?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:31 - Oct 17 with 1261 viewsSpruceMoose

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:26 - Oct 17 by bazza

For the love of God man if you're going to attempt to use ellipses in every post can you at least Google how they work? Your grammar is giving everyone eye cancer.

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:34 - Oct 17 with 1242 viewsbazza

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:31 - Oct 17 by SpruceMoose

For the love of God man if you're going to attempt to use ellipses in every post can you at least Google how they work? Your grammar is giving everyone eye cancer.

I will, just for you.
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:26 - Oct 17 with 1200 viewsstickymockwell

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 13:19 - Oct 17 by MonkeyAlan

Agreed Paz. We can go out and get some proper deals. We don't need the EU dictating their terms to us.

We could sell knocked off Betamax’s for a pony to Chad

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:28 - Oct 17 with 1195 viewsjeera

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:26 - Oct 17 by stickymockwell

We could sell knocked off Betamax’s for a pony to Chad

Nice to see you're still alive.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 19:06 - Oct 17 with 1169 viewsstickymockwell

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:28 - Oct 17 by jeera

Nice to see you're still alive.

I’m alive and kicking.
How’s about you? I must say I find the whole Covid/Brexit thing too depressing and the 5% of loons on here just make it worse.

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 19:21 - Oct 17 with 1150 viewsjeera

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 19:06 - Oct 17 by stickymockwell

I’m alive and kicking.
How’s about you? I must say I find the whole Covid/Brexit thing too depressing and the 5% of loons on here just make it worse.

Fair enough, it has been depressing, you're right.

I'm plodding along ta.

We'll chat sometime. Hope the mob are doing ok.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024