Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! 12:35 - Oct 16 with 15896 viewsKeno

Uk signs major trade deal!!!!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1348491/brexit-ne

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 09:31 - Oct 17 with 1560 viewsMonkeyAlan

These countries will all add up. But by bit we are getting there. We don't need the EU.
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 09:38 - Oct 17 with 1556 viewsbazza

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 09:31 - Oct 17 by MonkeyAlan

These countries will all add up. But by bit we are getting there. We don't need the EU.

We will get slated later ... when the labour voters get up.. 🤣
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 09:45 - Oct 17 with 1551 viewsaardvaark

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:42 - Oct 16 by Herbivore

The absolute state of it. Our press is awful.

Agreed - which intelligent journalist actually thinks Brexit is a good idea?? What a sorry state we are in.

Poll: When, not if, will Jewell go?

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 09:49 - Oct 17 with 1545 viewsKeno

only another 50,000 of that size arrangement and we will be ok

Perhaps we can also sign up with Mars, Venus, Westeros, Narnia, Lilliput, The republic of Sealand and the Norwich City FC Trophy Cabinet

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 10:33 - Oct 17 with 1514 views26_Paz

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 08:34 - Oct 17 by bazza

Such a shame there’s so many people in this country who have zero faith in it... one way or another we will agree a deal.. good on boris for standing firm, and not bowing to the bullies in Brussels, it’s all about saving face in Europe, they can’t let it be seen to be easy to leave, because they know there would be a mass exodus of other countries who are sick of the shackles of the European Union. #Ignore the dummy spitters.. #GETBREXITDONE 🤣🤣🤣👍🏻👍🏻
[Post edited 17 Oct 2020 12:49]

Well said mate. I’d sooner trade freely with growing economies than be shackled to an economically stagnant institution fit only for the history books

The Paz Man

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 10:40 - Oct 17 with 1508 viewsBLUEGOLD

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 10:33 - Oct 17 by 26_Paz

Well said mate. I’d sooner trade freely with growing economies than be shackled to an economically stagnant institution fit only for the history books

Well we have agreed the same deal with Cote D’Ivoire, so apart from losing the deal with the EU we are soaring.

You’re really a bit dim aren’t you?
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 10:41 - Oct 17 with 1504 viewsBigManBlue

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 10:40 - Oct 17 by BLUEGOLD

Well we have agreed the same deal with Cote D’Ivoire, so apart from losing the deal with the EU we are soaring.

You’re really a bit dim aren’t you?

To be fair though I reckon the Drog could still do a job for us off the bench

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 11:05 - Oct 17 with 1493 viewsEwan_Oozami

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 07:34 - Oct 17 by 26_Paz

You think anyone who disagrees with you is a ‘troll’. You dream of a twtd where it’s just you are your mates saying the same things over and over, just set up a what’s app group or something if that’s what you want.
I have been a big believer in Brexit from the start, my posting history shows that, it’s there for all to see. I’m not going to spend any time trying to convince people that these are my true and honest beliefs. You just need to accept that not everyone thinks the same.

You may have a true and honest belief in Brexit - what type of Brexit though?
The one that was promised during the referendum campaign, the withdrawal agreement deal, or no deal?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Login to get fewer ads

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 11:09 - Oct 17 with 1487 viewsgordon

You know we're just going around all the countries that already had trade deals with the EU, and asking them if they'll agree to continue to trade with us on the terms we already had?
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 11:09 - Oct 17 with 1485 viewsKeno

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 11:05 - Oct 17 by Ewan_Oozami

You may have a true and honest belief in Brexit - what type of Brexit though?
The one that was promised during the referendum campaign, the withdrawal agreement deal, or no deal?

Come on Oozy, credit where its due, the referendum was all about 'taking control of our borders'

Obviously we can't take control of the only land border with actually have in Ireland cos that was well ...errr....complicated so we have moved int the Irish Sea

But we have put one in Kent, basically scarificing that county to Europe

Woohoo!!!

We have control

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 11:12 - Oct 17 with 1483 viewsDanTheMan

I really don't get this point.

We already had a trade deal with them. Why would we sacrifice trading freely with our closest neighbours in exchange for trade deals we already had, with smaller economies, hundreds or thousands of miles away.

We're already left, why cut off our nose to spite our face? It just doesn't make sense.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2020 12:39]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 11:45 - Oct 17 with 1458 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I can see why Jeera thinks you are just a troll. It really is difficult to believe anyone with any level of intelligence can actually believe the tripe you spout.

Unfortunately, there are many voters that do believe exactly what you say and do not think there is anything wrong with the headline quoted in the OP.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 11:59 - Oct 17 with 1442 viewsleitrimblue

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:02 - Oct 17 with 1438 viewseireblue

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 11:59 - Oct 17 by leitrimblue

Oh didn’t you know the EU army was being brought in to ensure that no member states could trade with growing economies. GDP growth over 1.7%, and they were struck off the list.

FACT.
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:18 - Oct 17 with 1413 viewsDarth_Koont

You don’t know what you are talking about.

Not a judgement, just an observation.

Pronouns: He/Him

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:23 - Oct 17 with 1405 viewsbazza

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 11:45 - Oct 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

I can see why Jeera thinks you are just a troll. It really is difficult to believe anyone with any level of intelligence can actually believe the tripe you spout.

Unfortunately, there are many voters that do believe exactly what you say and do not think there is anything wrong with the headline quoted in the OP.

I only read the daily express for its long range weather forecasts to be fair...
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:38 - Oct 17 with 1388 viewsHARRY10

My six year old nephew is growing, much faster than me.

Does that make him bigger than me, able to do more than me or provide a greater contribution to his family than his non growing parents

I think not (which some might suggest should be your slogan)
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:40 - Oct 17 with 1384 viewsstickymockwell

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 08:34 - Oct 17 by bazza

Such a shame there’s so many people in this country who have zero faith in it... one way or another we will agree a deal.. good on boris for standing firm, and not bowing to the bullies in Brussels, it’s all about saving face in Europe, they can’t let it be seen to be easy to leave, because they know there would be a mass exodus of other countries who are sick of the shackles of the European Union. #Ignore the dummy spitters.. #GETBREXITDONE 🤣🤣🤣👍🏻👍🏻
[Post edited 17 Oct 2020 12:49]

You can't really be that stupid???? really? .............

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:46 - Oct 17 with 1371 viewsbazza

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:40 - Oct 17 by stickymockwell

🤣🤣🤣 good chat.
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:47 - Oct 17 with 1371 viewsleitrimblue

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 12:40 - Oct 17 by stickymockwell

Oh yes he can (read in yer best pantomime Dame voice)
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 13:06 - Oct 17 with 1349 viewsHARRY10

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 11:09 - Oct 17 by gordon

You know we're just going around all the countries that already had trade deals with the EU, and asking them if they'll agree to continue to trade with us on the terms we already had?

unfortunately it is the little countries

having thrown ourselves overboard on the bizarre believe that we can swim faster than an ocean going liner

the UK will have to accept whatever terms are on offer to rescue us

....but the brexiteers think that countries will give us a better deal

it is mind-boggling to see just how stupid brexiteers are
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 13:09 - Oct 17 with 1347 viewsSwansea_Blue

Think how many Didier Drogba's we'll get!

I like this example of British exceptionalism:

I do believe the French know a little bit about food, including preserves. And of course, the first known Jam recipe was in De re coquinaria published in the 1st Century AD by those pesky Romans. And the word marmalade comes from the Portuguese 'marmelada'.

Maybe we can sell some Jam with golliwogs on the label to appeal to the headbanging racists across Europe?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 13:19 - Oct 17 with 1341 viewsMonkeyAlan

Agreed Paz. We can go out and get some proper deals. We don't need the EU dictating their terms to us.
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 13:24 - Oct 17 with 1334 viewsSpruceMoose

Why is it that Brexit seems to appeal to only the smoothest of brains?

Tis a mystery.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 13:25 - Oct 17 with 1331 viewsSpruceMoose

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 20:04 - Oct 16 by 26_Paz

Great to see the progress we’re making. It’s just the start of a more outward looking, positive Britain free from the shackles of the failed bureaucracy.

Perfect example. Brain like an 8 ball.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024