Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! 12:35 - Oct 16 with 15958 viewsKeno

Uk signs major trade deal!!!!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1348491/brexit-ne

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:06 - Oct 18 with 1338 viewsbazza

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:28 - Oct 18 by SpruceMoose

Um... When you voted for them, and then continued defending the racist and homophobic things they said? Not sure why you don't understand that.

Still no answer to my question I see.

I'll try again. If I am an anti-racist, anti-homphobic person, doesn't that automatically, by definition, make me better than a racist, homophobic person?

As far as I can see, only a racist homophobe would disagree.

A simple yes or no answer will do, Ace.

Could I just ask, who were the racist xenophobic homophobic people Paz voted for?
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:06 - Oct 18 with 1356 viewsSpruceMoose

Someone tell Baz I've got him on my div list.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:08 - Oct 18 with 1353 viewsHARRY10

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 17:21 - Oct 18 by 26_Paz

You really are full of it. Where have I suggested that racists and homophobes are good people?

Perhaps your comment about Kate Hopkins being banned from Twitter might help further to that point

"RIP our hard won right to free speech "

As how is someone banned for posting libellous stuff on a commercial operation a ban on 'free speech' ?

Twitter is entitled to do as it pleases. without accusations from your sort of banning free speech.

If I am banned from this forum for breaking its rules, is that a ban on free speech ?

That you chose to see that action as equating to 'free speech', tells us what your thoughts are in regard to her odious comments.
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:08 - Oct 18 with 1353 viewsjeera

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:06 - Oct 18 by SpruceMoose

I decided yesterday that anyone with an 'azz' in their username belongs on the list.

It saves a lot of head-shaking.

Funny how some **** reported me for abuse yesterday yet the same person was fine with me receiving crap from 'azz' a couple of days before.

It's almost like these types have no real standards.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:12 - Oct 18 with 1329 viewsbazza

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:08 - Oct 18 by jeera

I decided yesterday that anyone with an 'azz' in their username belongs on the list.

It saves a lot of head-shaking.

Funny how some **** reported me for abuse yesterday yet the same person was fine with me receiving crap from 'azz' a couple of days before.

It's almost like these types have no real standards.

And from that day, I’ve respected your wishes to not bother you....
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:17 - Oct 18 with 1319 viewsbazza

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:06 - Oct 18 by SpruceMoose

That’s a shame, I quite enjoyed talking to you, saint spruce.
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:20 - Oct 18 with 1330 views26_Paz

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:06 - Oct 18 by bazza

Could I just ask, who were the racist xenophobic homophobic people Paz voted for?

Boris Johnson.
Yes, I know they’ve used some weird logic.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 18:22]

The Paz Man

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:30 - Oct 18 with 1304 viewsbazza

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:20 - Oct 18 by 26_Paz

Boris Johnson.

Put me on an ignore list, done me a favour. Poor old jeera, I must of hit a nerve when I said his comments were moronic.. saint spruce... anyone who feels the need to tell people how wonderful they are, normally ain’t that wonderful...
Login to get fewer ads

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:39 - Oct 18 with 1311 viewsm14_blue

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:20 - Oct 18 by 26_Paz

Boris Johnson.

I don’t think that’s true tbf.

Appreciate that you think the context changes things but it’s hardly ‘weird logic’ to suggest that someone who repeatedly says racist, homophobic and xenophobic things may be racist, homophobic and xenophobic.

I don’t go quite as far as Spruce on this subject and maybe there are shades of grey but I’m sure even you can appreciate why someone would come to that conclusion about Boris? To suggest otherwise is just bizarre.
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:43 - Oct 18 with 1304 viewsSpruceMoose

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:39 - Oct 18 by m14_blue

Appreciate that you think the context changes things but it’s hardly ‘weird logic’ to suggest that someone who repeatedly says racist, homophobic and xenophobic things may be racist, homophobic and xenophobic.

I don’t go quite as far as Spruce on this subject and maybe there are shades of grey but I’m sure even you can appreciate why someone would come to that conclusion about Boris? To suggest otherwise is just bizarre.

It's not even that. It's that Paz can't even bring himself to admit that what Johnson has said in the past is racist or homophobic. Picaninnies and bumboys are fine ways to label groups of people so long as you use those terms in the right context, apparently. He's had ample opportunity to condemn those remarks but he won't do it.

Nevermind Paz, he should have named himself Pez. He dispenses crap and his head swivels.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:44 - Oct 18 with 1300 views26_Paz

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:39 - Oct 18 by m14_blue

I wouldn’t say he repeatedly says those things. No one goes as far as spruce on this, he’s obsessed!

The Paz Man

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:45 - Oct 18 with 1298 views26_Paz

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:08 - Oct 18 by HARRY10

Perhaps your comment about Kate Hopkins being banned from Twitter might help further to that point

As how is someone banned for posting libellous stuff on a commercial operation a ban on 'free speech' ?

Twitter is entitled to do as it pleases. without accusations from your sort of banning free speech.

If I am banned from this forum for breaking its rules, is that a ban on free speech ?

That you chose to see that action as equating to 'free speech', tells us what your thoughts are in regard to her odious comments.

You would be banned for breaking rules, I’m not sure Hopkins broke any rules.

The Paz Man

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:46 - Oct 18 with 1296 viewsSpruceMoose

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:44 - Oct 18 by 26_Paz

I wouldn’t say he repeatedly says those things. No one goes as far as spruce on this, he’s obsessed!

You say obsessed, I say obliged, obliged to not look away when it comes to bigotry and intolerance. You want to weasel away from the issue. Not going to happen.

You won't even condemn his words once. Your silence on the matter can be taken as supporting what he said.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 18:48]

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:55 - Oct 18 with 1268 views26_Paz

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:46 - Oct 18 by SpruceMoose

You say obsessed, I say obliged, obliged to not look away when it comes to bigotry and intolerance. You want to weasel away from the issue. Not going to happen.

You won't even condemn his words once. Your silence on the matter can be taken as supporting what he said.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 18:48]

You really need a hobby or something

The Paz Man

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 19:38 - Oct 18 with 1228 viewsSpruceMoose

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:55 - Oct 18 by 26_Paz

Casual racism and spreading the virus around like yours, you mean?
[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 19:55]

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 19:38 - Oct 18 with 1228 viewsBLUEGOLD

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:55 - Oct 18 by 26_Paz

And you need to take a look at the comments made by people like Johnson and Hopkins that should be enough to put you off them both.

Johnson wrote columns which were unquestionably racist and homophobic and he knew just what he was saying, yet you voted for him.
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 19:39 - Oct 18 with 1225 viewsNewcyBlue

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 18:45 - Oct 18 by 26_Paz

You don't think Hopkins encourages hatred and says some utterly despicable stuff?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 19:56 - Oct 18 with 1213 viewsHARRY10

Not sure ?

You could have easily checked. But your sort never do, do you ?

So why not explain how breaking the stated rules, of a commercial operation that can be held for the comment it 'publishes', is a death of free speech ?

Or is it that you don't think what she says was hateful and abusive, as deemed by Twitter ?

Has she been blocked from her own site, if not I think we have the answer to your attempt at misrepresentation.
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 19:56 - Oct 18 with 1212 viewsSpruceMoose

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 19:38 - Oct 18 by BLUEGOLD

And you need to take a look at the comments made by people like Johnson and Hopkins that should be enough to put you off them both.

Johnson wrote columns which were unquestionably racist and homophobic and he knew just what he was saying, yet you voted for him.

Not just voted for him, but continues to say those terms are acceptable.

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 19:57 - Oct 18 with 1210 views26_Paz

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 19:39 - Oct 18 by NewcyBlue

You don't think Hopkins encourages hatred and says some utterly despicable stuff?

I know she says some weird sh1t and I don’t agree with her views. To be honest I can’t really remember the thread in question. I’m guessing I raised some concerns around freedom of speech. I’m not sure exactly what she got banned for and if it was offensive then obviously she deserved it but if it was just right wing politics then I don’t think removing her platform to express her political views is the right way to go

The Paz Man

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 19:59 - Oct 18 with 1208 views26_Paz

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 19:38 - Oct 18 by SpruceMoose

Casual racism and spreading the virus around like yours, you mean?
[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 19:55]

I do neither of those things. I’ve never had Covid so how could I spread it?!

The Paz Man

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 19:59 - Oct 18 with 1206 views26_Paz

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 19:56 - Oct 18 by HARRY10

Not sure ?

You could have easily checked. But your sort never do, do you ?

So why not explain how breaking the stated rules, of a commercial operation that can be held for the comment it 'publishes', is a death of free speech ?

Or is it that you don't think what she says was hateful and abusive, as deemed by Twitter ?

Has she been blocked from her own site, if not I think we have the answer to your attempt at misrepresentation.

What did she get banned for?

The Paz Man

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 20:00 - Oct 18 with 1204 viewsKeno

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 19:59 - Oct 18 by 26_Paz

I do neither of those things. I’ve never had Covid so how could I spread it?!

it would probably be more accurate to say 'I don't think I have had Covid"

it you arent sure why look up what asymptomatic means

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 20:05 - Oct 18 with 1198 viewsHARRY10

Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 19:59 - Oct 18 by 26_Paz

What did she get banned for?

Look it up - not too difficult
Up yours you brexit-sceptics!! on 20:08 - Oct 18 with 1195 viewsBLUEGOLD

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/katie-hopkins-permanently-

https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/boris-johnson-telegraph-column-muslim-women-lette

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/boris-johnson-record-sexi

Here they are. Will you condemn them and confirm that you will no longer vote for a racist homophobe?

[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 20:13]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024