Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle 10:31 - Oct 29 with 4531 viewsBloomBlue

https://www.thejc.com/comment/leaders/this-is-the-beginning-not-the-end-1.507980

'British Jews were made to feel increasingly wary – to such an extent that nearly half considered leaving the country. That this could have happened in a modern democracy shames Labour.'
Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 10:35 - Oct 29 with 3111 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

If I was bombarded with that degree of unsubstantiated politically motivated bile then I would 'consider' and then not leave too!
You must feel a little deflated today so enjoy the crumbs as best you can.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 10:36 - Oct 29 with 3092 viewsBloomBlue

Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 10:35 - Oct 29 by BanksterDebtSlave

If I was bombarded with that degree of unsubstantiated politically motivated bile then I would 'consider' and then not leave too!

I'm deflated because the Labour party was found guilty of breaking the Anti-Semitism law?

You're obviously proud they did
Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 10:39 - Oct 29 with 3079 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 10:36 - Oct 29 by BloomBlue

I'm deflated because the Labour party was found guilty of breaking the Anti-Semitism law?

You're obviously proud they did

When is the court case starting?

Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 10:44 - Oct 29 with 3057 viewsBloomBlue

Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 10:39 - Oct 29 by BanksterDebtSlave

When is the court case starting?

Still defending it I see
Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 10:54 - Oct 29 with 3024 viewsmrshallisfit

Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 10:35 - Oct 29 by BanksterDebtSlave

I'm sure he is relaxed about the level of Islamicphobia in the Tory party.
Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 11:05 - Oct 29 with 3004 viewsBloomBlue

Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 10:54 - Oct 29 by mrshallisfit

Classic response it's OK for Labour and it's supporters to hate Jewish people because the Tories hate Muslims, and to to think it's the left wing who keep quoting whataboutery
Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 11:07 - Oct 29 with 2996 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 10:54 - Oct 29 by mrshallisfit

When does the investigation start?

Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 11:13 - Oct 29 with 2975 viewsnoggin

Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 11:05 - Oct 29 by BloomBlue

Classic response it's OK for Labour and it's supporters to hate Jewish people because the Tories hate Muslims, and to to think it's the left wing who keep quoting whataboutery

Tbf, you do seem to be enraged by reports of anti-semitism within the Labour Party, while ignoring Islamophobia in The Tory Party. Why is that?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Login to get fewer ads

Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 11:17 - Oct 29 with 2950 viewspointofblue

Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 11:13 - Oct 29 by noggin

Tbf, you do seem to be enraged by reports of anti-semitism within the Labour Party, while ignoring Islamophobia in The Tory Party. Why is that?

The ‘But Corbyn’ approach was rightly criticised when used and is still brought up mockingly by some when an anti-Conservative story is published on here. This does work both ways and whilst the Conservative Party should be undergoing an independent, thorough and open investigation into Islamophobia the fact that this is not happening does not mean that news such as the above should be dismissed.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 11:18 - Oct 29 with 2941 viewsnoggin

Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 11:17 - Oct 29 by pointofblue

The ‘But Corbyn’ approach was rightly criticised when used and is still brought up mockingly by some when an anti-Conservative story is published on here. This does work both ways and whilst the Conservative Party should be undergoing an independent, thorough and open investigation into Islamophobia the fact that this is not happening does not mean that news such as the above should be dismissed.

I haven't dismissed anything. Just questioning a poster who seems to be displaying double standards.

Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 11:21 - Oct 29 with 2929 viewsBloomBlue

Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 11:13 - Oct 29 by noggin

But it's not a report the EHRC found the Labour party guilty of breaking the law.
When/if EHRC find the Tories guilty I will be as outrage at that

In the same way many people are outraged about all forms of racism I'm outraged about Labour's racism against the Jewish community.

My wife and son are Jewish I've seen that racism first hand, maybe that makes me more against Jewish racism but I'm against all forms. But the response from some is 'it's only Jewish people so acceptable.
This thread isn't about Islamophobia..... on 11:22 - Oct 29 with 2924 viewsBloots

Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 11:18 - Oct 29 by noggin

I haven't dismissed anything. Just questioning a poster who seems to be displaying double standards.

....that's the point.

Although it will now inevitably be turned into a thread abut "Tory Islamophobia"

.....just watch.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 11:26 - Oct 29 with 2901 viewspointofblue

Yes, I agree, the Conservative Party needs to get it’s house in order in relation to Islamophobia though that doesn’t detract from the seriousness of the report on the situation which existed (hopefully past tense) within Labour.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 11:26 - Oct 29 with 2898 viewsBloomBlue

But by highlighting Islamophobia and not criticising the Labour party for being racist as the report findings is in itself displaying double standards
Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 11:27 - Oct 29 with 2896 viewsnoggin

Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 11:21 - Oct 29 by BloomBlue

But it's not a report the EHRC found the Labour party guilty of breaking the law.

In the same way many people are outraged about all forms of racism I'm outraged about Labour's racism against the Jewish community.

My wife and son are Jewish I've seen that racism first hand, maybe that makes me more against Jewish racism but I'm against all forms. But the response from some is 'it's only Jewish people so acceptable.

But you were outraged before the report was published.

Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 11:29 - Oct 29 with 2877 viewsmonytowbray

Yet our local MP can bang on about Cultural Marxism and *tumbleweeds*.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 11:30 - Oct 29 with 2873 viewsnoggin

Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 11:26 - Oct 29 by BloomBlue

But by highlighting Islamophobia and not criticising the Labour party for being racist as the report findings is in itself displaying double standards

I haven't read the report so haven't made comment on The Labour Party. I also haven't accused the Tories of being institutionally Islamophobic because I have no evidence of it, although I have heard BJ insult Muslim women.

Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 11:35 - Oct 29 with 2847 viewsgiant_stow

Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 11:30 - Oct 29 by noggin

I haven't read the report so haven't made comment on The Labour Party. I also haven't accused the Tories of being institutionally Islamophobic because I have no evidence of it, although I have heard BJ insult Muslim women.

Personally, the Tory's being racist is old news - as old as I am and then some. I did however, expect more from Labour, because of who they are meant to be.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

This thread isn't about Islamophobia..... on 11:37 - Oct 29 with 2828 viewssolomon

This thread isn't about Islamophobia..... on 11:22 - Oct 29 by Bloots

....that's the point.

Although it will now inevitably be turned into a thread abut "Tory Islamophobia"

.....just watch.

These posts do also eventually shine a light on those who accept racism and will blindly defend it.
Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 11:37 - Oct 29 with 2827 viewsbournemouthblue

Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 11:05 - Oct 29 by BloomBlue

'It's okay for it's supporters to hate Jewish people'

A tiny proportion of it's supporters, far fewer I suspect than many other party supporters and their various intolerances

Of course issues need to be raised but Labour are clearly held to a higher standard than other parties

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

This thread isn't about Islamophobia..... on 11:40 - Oct 29 with 2811 viewsBloomBlue

This thread isn't about Islamophobia..... on 11:37 - Oct 29 by solomon

These posts do also eventually shine a light on those who accept racism and will blindly defend it.

That's already started
This thread isn't about Islamophobia..... on 11:40 - Oct 29 with 2808 viewsmonytowbray

This thread isn't about Islamophobia..... on 11:22 - Oct 29 by Bloots

....that's the point.

.....just watch.

Depends how many public literal anti-Semitic conspiracy theories Tory MPs can promote really. I don’t think there’s an issue with any exclusive racism in the Tory party, they tick every box.

TWTD never forgets…

This thread isn't about Islamophobia..... on 11:41 - Oct 29 with 2795 viewsmonytowbray

This thread isn't about Islamophobia..... on 11:40 - Oct 29 by BloomBlue

That's already started

Where are these posts?

TWTD never forgets…

This thread isn't about Islamophobia..... on 12:52 - Oct 29 with 2717 viewsmonytowbray

This thread isn't about Islamophobia..... on 11:41 - Oct 29 by monytowbray

Where are these posts?

Anyone?

TWTD never forgets…

Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 13:16 - Oct 29 with 2691 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Spot on by the Jewish Chronicle on 11:21 - Oct 29 by BloomBlue

I have not seen anyone say "it's only Jewish people so acceptable". If they are it is disgraceful.

The report is an embarrassment to Labour. However, I believe it has not found the party to have institutional bias rather that there are individuals who have not been dealt with properly in the past. I believe there is evidence that the current Labour leadership is taking action.

I do not see an increasing enabling of anti-Semitism in this country. Perhaps if Labour had won the last election there would have been. If I am missing it before my eyes then that is to my shame and I will happily look again at the evidence I am missing.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024