Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? 09:31 - Nov 14 with 1831 viewsDubtractor

Weather is dismal.

No disappointing quality stream of a disappointing quality ITFC game on the tellybox.

Everything is shut, apart from the things that aren't.

At this rate I might have to finally do some of the odd jobs around the house that I keep putting off.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 09:42 - Nov 14 with 1118 viewsclive_baker

Same here, weather is pretty pants so I should probably take the opportunity to put the flat pack wardrobe together for my little ones bedroom. Was gutted to see it arrive yesterday. I also want to get my car cleaned but don’t suppose those places are open?

I hate international football weekends.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 09:46 - Nov 14 with 1083 viewsBluefish

Taking my alcohol license course. No idea what to expect

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 09:47 - Nov 14 with 1098 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Wet weather gear will be going on and then out for a nice long walk. I am ok with the rain, keeps others indoors.
WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 09:47 - Nov 14 with 1090 viewsPlums

Putting some slime filled tyres on my son’s mountain bike and heading out for some fun in the mud.

Edit: putting a slime filled tube on the rear of my son’s mountain bike as there was only one in the box. 🤦‍♂️ Still taking it out but the repair kit’s going with me.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2020 12:19]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 09:47 - Nov 14 with 1093 viewsNthQldITFC

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 09:42 - Nov 14 by clive_baker

Same here, weather is pretty pants so I should probably take the opportunity to put the flat pack wardrobe together for my little ones bedroom. Was gutted to see it arrive yesterday. I also want to get my car cleaned but don’t suppose those places are open?

I hate international football weekends.

Surely the child ought to clean the car, whilst you assemble the furniture? Division of labour etc. However, I suppose if it only arrived yesterday it may be a little young for such a task?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 09:49 - Nov 14 with 1081 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 09:47 - Nov 14 by NthQldITFC

Surely the child ought to clean the car, whilst you assemble the furniture? Division of labour etc. However, I suppose if it only arrived yesterday it may be a little young for such a task?

Got to admit, thought he would be a little bit more joyful about the arrive of his little one.
WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 09:56 - Nov 14 with 1060 viewsNthQldITFC

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 09:49 - Nov 14 by IpswichBoyBlue

Got to admit, thought he would be a little bit more joyful about the arrive of his little one.

Yes, but then again my missus never seems that overjoyed when presented with my little one either.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 10:03 - Nov 14 with 1030 viewshoppy

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 09:56 - Nov 14 by NthQldITFC

Yes, but then again my missus never seems that overjoyed when presented with my little one either.

‘Gutted’ is the word she uses as well, presumably?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 10:08 - Nov 14 with 1016 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Polishing my tiddlywinks, then sorting out my collection of string.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 10:09 - Nov 14 with 1017 viewsclive_baker

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 09:47 - Nov 14 by NthQldITFC

I very much like the idea, but she’s only 2. I dare say she would still manage a better job of it than I will of the wardrobe to be fair.

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 10:10 - Nov 14 with 1008 viewshoppy

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 09:56 - Nov 14 by NthQldITFC

But at least you might have a clean car if she prefers to go and do that instead?

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 10:11 - Nov 14 with 1003 viewshoppy

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 10:09 - Nov 14 by clive_baker

I very much like the idea, but she’s only 2. I dare say she would still manage a better job of it than I will of the wardrobe to be fair.

Can’t you just get a step or a chair so she can do the roof?

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 10:12 - Nov 14 with 1002 viewsChrisd

A two pronged rugby attack for me. Already watched the rugby international between NZ vs. Argentina this morning, which the Pumas thoroughly deserved to win. Going to be doing a bit of cooking and then settling down to watch England vs. Georgia this afternoon.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 10:14 - Nov 14 with 989 viewshoppy

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 10:08 - Nov 14 by StochesStotasBlewe

Polishing my tiddlywinks, then sorting out my collection of string.

Happy euphemism day?

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 10:15 - Nov 14 with 991 viewsclive_baker

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 10:12 - Nov 14 by Chrisd

A two pronged rugby attack for me. Already watched the rugby international between NZ vs. Argentina this morning, which the Pumas thoroughly deserved to win. Going to be doing a bit of cooking and then settling down to watch England vs. Georgia this afternoon.

OK, that’s made me feel a little better about wardrobe duties. There’s always someone worse off, huh?

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 10:19 - Nov 14 with 973 viewsChrisd

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 10:15 - Nov 14 by clive_baker

OK, that’s made me feel a little better about wardrobe duties. There’s always someone worse off, huh?

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 10:21 - Nov 14 with 966 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 10:14 - Nov 14 by hoppy

Happy euphemism day?

No, I love tiddlywinks and string. Soothes the soul. Will also be straightening up all my jars of Ovaltine.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 10:22 - Nov 14 with 964 viewshoppy

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 10:21 - Nov 14 by StochesStotasBlewe

No, I love tiddlywinks and string. Soothes the soul. Will also be straightening up all my jars of Ovaltine.

Tiddlywinks and string... they’re flipping great, are they knot?!

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 10:25 - Nov 14 with 955 viewsDubtractor

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 10:15 - Nov 14 by clive_baker

Glad I'm not the only one that finds the egg chasing dull.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 10:34 - Nov 14 with 939 viewsKeno

I'm going to use my time to expand my knowledge of linguistics

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 10:36 - Nov 14 with 936 viewshoppy

I’m going to spend some time pondering... things such as...

Can you imagine a world where there are no hypothetical situations?

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 10:38 - Nov 14 with 928 viewshoppy

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 10:34 - Nov 14 by Keno

I'm going to use my time to expand my knowledge of linguistics

How are you doing with your spelling improvements before moving on to linguistics?

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 10:40 - Nov 14 with 920 viewsAce_High1

Normally I would agree but this time I am prepared for "lockdown".

Going to do an hour in the garden with my golf net set up (instead of going to the driving range).

Got one of those Peloton bikes for a go on later.

Watch the Masters all day (live from 12pm).

Repeat tomorrow!
WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 10:40 - Nov 14 with 924 viewsKeno

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 10:38 - Nov 14 by hoppy

How are you doing with your spelling improvements before moving on to linguistics?

their us nonething ring withe mi spilling

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

WTF are we all doing to keep entertained today? on 12:41 - Nov 14 with 843 viewsacj

Probably having a falling out with my Mrs - it’s Palestino v Colo Colo today (the team I follow down here in Chile v the team her and all my in laws support).

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024