Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's just say whatever you want time isn't it? 22:02 - Dec 9 with 1339 viewsjeera

Apologies if this madness has already been covered and I've missed it amongst all other current madness:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/haim-eshed-aliens-book-israel-trump-b17

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

It's just say whatever you want time isn't it? on 22:23 - Dec 9 with 1261 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

It's just say whatever you want time isn't it? on 22:28 - Dec 9 with 1251 viewsNthQldITFC

'However there was some scepticism about his claims.' There are always doubters.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

It's just say whatever you want time isn't it? on 22:34 - Dec 9 with 1230 viewsEireannach_gorm

Don't listen to experts.
It's just say whatever you want time isn't it? on 22:42 - Dec 9 with 1214 viewsbazza

I would say People were more scared of him getting back in as president than the prospect of an alien invasion..
It's just say whatever you want time isn't it? on 23:06 - Dec 9 with 1181 viewsStNeotsBlue

Good to see that Nick Pope has managed to carve out a successful career as a Premiership goalkeeper since the MOD binned him off from researching UFOs.
It's just say whatever you want time isn't it? on 23:37 - Dec 9 with 1111 viewsmonytowbray

To be fair, it's not even the biggest fib told by a politician this week, so I'm putting odds on it being true.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

It's just say whatever you want time isn't it? on 23:39 - Dec 9 with 1109 viewsStokieBlue

If you stop at the first two words of the headlines then he's almost certainly right.

Unfortunately he wrote another thousand words after that.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

It's just say whatever you want time isn't it? on 00:03 - Dec 10 with 1080 viewsPendejo

Possibly a lost in translation moment?

The government of the US of A tends to refer to foreigners as aliens...

Probably Trumpy authorised a handful of Europeans to work out of UCLA or somewhere or other, so inconsequential that it's not worth publicising i.e. allowing aliens to study.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Login to get fewer ads

It's just say whatever you want time isn't it? on 06:51 - Dec 10 with 923 views26_Paz

Paz is an inherently cynical creature; however having watched that Ancient Aliens series with great interest I am now a firm believer.

The Paz Man

It's just say whatever you want time isn't it? on 07:25 - Dec 10 with 867 viewsKeno

It's just say whatever you want time isn't it? on 06:51 - Dec 10 by 26_Paz

Paz is an inherently cynical creature; however having watched that Ancient Aliens series with great interest I am now a firm believer.

new avatar for you Pazzie

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

It's just say whatever you want time isn't it? on 07:47 - Dec 10 with 837 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I think the quote at the bottom sums it up nicely;

The only secret that Trump has ever been able to keep is his tax return. If this was remotely true, he would have declared himself Galactic President by now.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

It's just say whatever you want time isn't it? on 07:50 - Dec 10 with 820 viewsStokieBlue

It's just say whatever you want time isn't it? on 07:47 - Dec 10 by The_Flashing_Smile

I think the quote at the bottom sums it up nicely;

The only secret that Trump has ever been able to keep is his tax return. If this was remotely true, he would have declared himself Galactic President by now.

He's no Zaphod Beeblebrox.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

It's just say whatever you want time isn't it? on 08:34 - Dec 10 with 763 viewsDanTheMan

It's just say whatever you want time isn't it? on 07:25 - Dec 10 by Keno

new avatar for you Pazzie

[Post edited 10 Dec 2020 8:34]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

It's just say whatever you want time isn't it? on 10:11 - Dec 10 with 713 viewsBlueBadger

It's just say whatever you want time isn't it? on 06:51 - Dec 10 by 26_Paz

In all fairness, you voted for a bunch of weird looking creatures with only a scant veneer of humanity last year...
[Post edited 10 Dec 2020 10:15]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

It's just say whatever you want time isn't it? on 10:20 - Dec 10 with 687 viewsBlueBadger

It's just say whatever you want time isn't it? on 07:50 - Dec 10 by StokieBlue

He's no Zaphod Beeblebrox.

SB

Why would you compare a two-faced criminal narcissist who's somehow risen to the top despite his utter lack of ability with Douglas Adams' much loved comedy creation?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

It's just say whatever you want time isn't it? on 10:22 - Dec 10 with 675 viewsOldsmoker

I'm sceptical because it's more than likely that the earth is the neighbourhood that everyone drives past with their doors locked and their windows up.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024