Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lamberts right why all the negativity 21:55 - Dec 15 with 3718 viewsonceablue

Come on this is our club let’s try and support them

We are 2 points off top place

If we beat Peterborough Saturday we could be top at Christmas. Surely we would have taken that at the start of the season

An inform Huws could be very useful at this level he made a difference tonight

Lambert might not be our ideal choice but we are stuck with him so let’s try and give our team some encouragement for Saturday

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 21:57 - Dec 15 with 2527 viewsSuperCoops

Is this a joke?
Lamberts right why all the negativity on 21:58 - Dec 15 with 2494 viewsMetal_Hacker

Good effort

Poll: If it were one or the other

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 21:59 - Dec 15 with 2474 viewsonceablue

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 21:57 - Dec 15 by SuperCoops

Is this a joke?

What that we are two points off top place I don’t think so have u seen the table?
Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:00 - Dec 15 with 2460 viewsSuperCoops

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 21:59 - Dec 15 by onceablue

What that we are two points off top place I don’t think so have u seen the table?

Have you seen us play at all?
Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:00 - Dec 15 with 2455 views26_Paz

I thought tonight was a marked improvement. I know it’s only Burton but that was better than we have played previously against the lower sides.
If we get a result Saturday maybe, just maybe, we will have turned a corner. A drubbing on Saturday though and it’s clear we are just flat track bullies who beat the dross and bottle it against the decent sides.

The Paz Man

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:01 - Dec 15 with 2438 viewsgainsboroughblue

We do support them.

But come on. We've scraped home in an awful display against the bottom side after three straight home defeats without scoring. The measure is how we do against the sides we are likely to be competing with to gain promotion, not the likes of Burton.

If anything, this could be the perfect time for a change rather than waiting till we are lower mid table with nowt to play for.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:01 - Dec 15 with 2425 viewsdominiciawful

Christ alive.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:04 - Dec 15 with 2393 viewshaynes_toe1

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is at least partially why we will never get out of this awful division because there's no where near enough pressure on our owner and manager to succeed.
Login to get fewer ads

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:04 - Dec 15 with 2387 viewsleft_foot

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:00 - Dec 15 by 26_Paz

I thought tonight was a marked improvement. I know it’s only Burton but that was better than we have played previously against the lower sides.
If we get a result Saturday maybe, just maybe, we will have turned a corner. A drubbing on Saturday though and it’s clear we are just flat track bullies who beat the dross and bottle it against the decent sides.

Marked improvement?! Wow
Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:04 - Dec 15 with 2383 viewsshefki86

We're 2 off top because the standard of this league is toilet!! The 3 that go up will come straight back down

Poll: How do we all see it after today?

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:05 - Dec 15 with 2371 viewsFrimleyBlue

Because the chances of us beating Boro is the same as trump throwing a welcome home party for Biden

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:06 - Dec 15 with 2357 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 21:57 - Dec 15 by SuperCoops

Is this a joke?

It seemed serious up until the third line where it started talking about beating Peterborough!

As for informing Huws, what does he need informing of? Where the goal is?
[Post edited 15 Dec 2020 22:07]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:06 - Dec 15 with 2346 views26_Paz

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:04 - Dec 15 by left_foot

Marked improvement?! Wow

I honestly did, we actually looked threatening in patches. We put some passes together, created some chances. That’s more than can be said about recent games!

The Paz Man

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:06 - Dec 15 with 2343 viewsonceablue

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:00 - Dec 15 by SuperCoops

Have you seen us play at all?

Yes I have watched every game this season and whilst we are no world beaters neither is anyone else is in this league

Hull who are top have lost 2 of their last 3 games and we have won 2 of our last 3 games

This league is crazy
Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:07 - Dec 15 with 2332 viewsN2_Blue

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:04 - Dec 15 by haynes_toe1

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is at least partially why we will never get out of this awful division because there's no where near enough pressure on our owner and manager to succeed.

Yep, spot on

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:07 - Dec 15 with 2311 viewsDublinBlue84

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:00 - Dec 15 by 26_Paz

We've never played anyone lower this season....

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:08 - Dec 15 with 2299 viewshadleighboyblue

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:01 - Dec 15 by gainsboroughblue

We do support them.

But come on. We've scraped home in an awful display against the bottom side after three straight home defeats without scoring. The measure is how we do against the sides we are likely to be competing with to gain promotion, not the likes of Burton.

If anything, this could be the perfect time for a change rather than waiting till we are lower mid table with nowt to play for.

that was awful , it looked like a bottom of the table match
Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:10 - Dec 15 with 2246 views26_Paz

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:07 - Dec 15 by DublinBlue84

We've never played anyone lower this season....

I meant the other sides towards the lower end of the table

The Paz Man

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:13 - Dec 15 with 2196 viewsDublinBlue84

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:10 - Dec 15 by 26_Paz

I meant the other sides towards the lower end of the table

So your point is that we played better against bottom of the league and that is a positive since we played worse against better sides.

Unfortunately there are no lower teams to play against and I think cherry picking one match against the worst team in the league as being more representative than many games against the other teams s at best flawed and worst completely deluded.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2020 22:15]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:19 - Dec 15 with 2113 views26_Paz

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:13 - Dec 15 by DublinBlue84

So your point is that we played better against bottom of the league and that is a positive since we played worse against better sides.

Unfortunately there are no lower teams to play against and I think cherry picking one match against the worst team in the league as being more representative than many games against the other teams s at best flawed and worst completely deluded.

Alright mate, I was just saying I thought we did alright tonight, better than recent games against comparable opposition. I didn’t realise saying anything remotely positive would trigger people so badly

The Paz Man

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:20 - Dec 15 with 2085 viewsMrTown

I love and admire your optimism, I genuinely do.

But do you watch the games, I’ve had more enjoyment watching emmerdale.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:22 - Dec 15 with 2068 viewsBABLUE

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:13 - Dec 15 by DublinBlue84

We all know why there is a lot of negativity around the club at the moment, the football is rubbish and our manager seems unable to get us playing decent football.

Of course to hear him speak about us, you imagine that we are basically Brazil from 1970 who are just getting bad decisions in every game.

He is a terrible manager and would be gone if our terrible owner hadn’t given him a 5 year contract last December.

I have never cared less about how we do and frankly can’t be bothered to watch us play any more.
Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:23 - Dec 15 with 2053 viewsclive_baker

You lost me at 'if we beat Peterborough on Saturday'. They're not even great by the way, they're in average form themselves and drew with MK Dons tonight, but I still give us zero chance of beating them.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:27 - Dec 15 with 1997 viewsonceablue

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:23 - Dec 15 by clive_baker

You lost me at 'if we beat Peterborough on Saturday'. They're not even great by the way, they're in average form themselves and drew with MK Dons tonight, but I still give us zero chance of beating them.

If we beat Peterborough on Saturday I expect everyone who has reaction negatively to my post to kiss my arse

Thank you and good night
Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:29 - Dec 15 with 1983 viewsjayessess

Lamberts right why all the negativity on 22:27 - Dec 15 by onceablue

If we beat Peterborough on Saturday I expect everyone who has reaction negatively to my post to kiss my arse

Thank you and good night

Will you come back and do the opposite if we lose to a top 6 side again or does it only work one way?
[Post edited 16 Dec 2020 9:15]

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024