Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews 11:49 - Dec 17 with 6324 viewsGlasgowBlue

By comparing the COVID vaccine to the Holocaust.

But he can’t be an antisemite because his mother was at Cable Street. Or something like that.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 11:52 - Dec 17 with 3631 viewsJ2BLUE

Wow. How does someone's mind even go there? To then have it put on leaflets and start handing it out is amazing.

He's an absolute cock.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 11:53 - Dec 17 with 3622 viewsGlasgowBlue

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 11:52 - Dec 17 by J2BLUE

Wow. How does someone's mind even go there? To then have it put on leaflets and start handing it out is amazing.

He's an absolute cock.

And to then distribute them in an area that has a high JEWISH POPLUTAION.

You’re right. He’s gone way past being a harmless crank.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2020 11:54]

Iron Lion Zion

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 12:03 - Dec 17 with 3583 viewsWacko

Ok I'll bite.

He may well be anti-semitic (I haven't wasted any time looking into this nut-job's life), but in this particular case he isn't. Mentioning Auschwitz does not constitute anti-semitism, according to the definition. Of course it can be seen as insensitive, but that's a matter of interpretation.

In fact, logically speaking he's condemning the treatment of Jews:

> He thinks Covid Vaccinations are bad > He compares them with something else that is bad

It would do any genuine, well-thought-out arguments you might have a lot of good if you stopped posting tabloid-style conjecture

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 12:06 - Dec 17 with 3560 viewsJ2BLUE

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 12:03 - Dec 17 by Wacko

Ok I'll bite.

He may well be anti-semitic (I haven't wasted any time looking into this nut-job's life), but in this particular case he isn't. Mentioning Auschwitz does not constitute anti-semitism, according to the definition. Of course it can be seen as insensitive, but that's a matter of interpretation.

> He thinks Covid Vaccinations are bad > He compares them with something else that is bad

It would do any genuine, well-thought-out arguments you might have a lot of good if you stopped posting tabloid-style conjecture

Either way it's moronic.

Truly impaired.

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 12:09 - Dec 17 with 3543 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Unbelievable.

It's like his brother was more famous than him so he has to do and say more and more controversial things to get noticed, much like Katie Hopkins. Vile people.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 12:11 - Dec 17 with 3529 viewsKeno

that is just appalling

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 12:13 - Dec 17 with 3516 viewstractordownsouth

Makes Jezza's appearance on the Canary look like a reasoned decision by comparison

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 12:21 - Dec 17 with 3480 viewsEwan_Oozami

Ok I'll bite.

Two things:

1. That gate shown on the flyer is not at the Auschwitz-Birkenau camp, it's at the original Auschwitz I - which means it's not even using the metaphor properly - whether deliberate or not, it's definitely anti-semitic because:
2. There are a million other metaphors that could be used in this instance which they did not choose - to conflate covid vaccines with a death camp where many nationalities, races and religions were killed, but mainly Jews is a deliberate action designed to enable/trigger the various opposing factions.

It's a trope that has been used so much since the end of WW2 and is well know to mean the Jewish people should be careful otherwise this will happen to them again....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Login to get fewer ads

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 12:22 - Dec 17 with 3478 viewsStokieBlue

Ok I'll bite.

Don't you think that Good vs Bad is a rather simplistic take on this?

I would think the clearer context is the in Auschwitz the Jews were medically experimented on and he is drawing a comparison to the vaccine and saying that we are being experimented on. He's then taking this further and trying to use it a method of convincing the Jewish population not to have the vaccine.

Not everything has to be excused.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 14:01 - Dec 17 with 3287 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Who?
Great work in spuriously tying it in to his brother! Par for the course though.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 14:16 - Dec 17 with 3233 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 14:01 - Dec 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

Who?

To be fair, not sure Glassers has tied it to Jeremy.

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 14:19 - Dec 17 with 3222 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 14:16 - Dec 17 by The_Flashing_Smile

To be fair, not sure Glassers has tied it to Jeremy.

You know that reference to Cable Street and mum....think on Dollers!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 14:47 - Dec 17 with 3185 viewsDarth_Koont

Ok I'll bite.

Well said. I agree entirely that he’s a nut job about lockdown, climate change and more and this is insensitive but it’s the tabloid-style take on it that implies anti semitism rather than Piers Corbyn being utterly tone deaf.

The CAA are ridiculous spinners at the best of times but there’s no evidence that he was targeting Jews. The image was also “inspired” by the same Evening Standard headline that certainly has echoes of Arbeit macht frei.

But as you correctly point out he’s crassly and shockingly pushing the idea that he thinks the vaccine (like the Holocaust) is a very bad thing. He’s wrong about that and any equivalence to the Holocaust too.

Pronouns: He/Him

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 14:59 - Dec 17 with 3155 viewsStokieBlue

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 14:47 - Dec 17 by Darth_Koont

Well said. I agree entirely that he’s a nut job about lockdown, climate change and more and this is insensitive but it’s the tabloid-style take on it that implies anti semitism rather than Piers Corbyn being utterly tone deaf.

The CAA are ridiculous spinners at the best of times but there’s no evidence that he was targeting Jews. The image was also “inspired” by the same Evening Standard headline that certainly has echoes of Arbeit macht frei.

But as you correctly point out he’s crassly and shockingly pushing the idea that he thinks the vaccine (like the Holocaust) is a very bad thing. He’s wrong about that and any equivalence to the Holocaust too.

Is that the equivalence he is pushing though?

It would seem more likely he is pushing the medical experimentation equivalence given his other views and the target audience wouldn't it?

Is there a source other than the tweet showing what he believed the equivalence to be?

SB

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 15:01 - Dec 17 with 3147 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 14:19 - Dec 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

You know that reference to Cable Street and mum....think on Dollers!

Pretty sure Piers and Jeremy have the same mum, but I'm sure Glassers can clarify. Because it would indeed be silly to tar someone with what their errant brother gets up to.

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 15:04 - Dec 17 with 3131 viewsJ2BLUE

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 15:01 - Dec 17 by The_Flashing_Smile

Pretty sure Piers and Jeremy have the same mum, but I'm sure Glassers can clarify. Because it would indeed be silly to tar someone with what their errant brother gets up to.

The actions of Piers have no reflection on Jeremy.

Truly impaired.

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 15:11 - Dec 17 with 3123 viewsDarth_Koont

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 14:59 - Dec 17 by StokieBlue

Is that the equivalence he is pushing though?

It would seem more likely he is pushing the medical experimentation equivalence given his other views and the target audience wouldn't it?

Is there a source other than the tweet showing what he believed the equivalence to be?

SB

No, unbelievably the leaflet really is talking about mass death through vaccination. Which is lunacy.

https://order-order.com/2020/12/16/piers-corbyn-targets-jewish-areas-with-antise

The CAA’s take seems to have built on Guido’s already sensationalised idea of this leaflet targeting Jews and a particular area of North London. But I don’t consider any of them to be much better than Piers Corbyn in the nutjob stakes.

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 15:25 - Dec 17 with 3080 viewsElderGrizzly

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 12:06 - Dec 17 by J2BLUE

Either way it's moronic.

There’s no either way here.

He knows what Auschwitz means to the Jewish community and this is not a mistake.

If he wanted to compare something ‘bad’ to the vaccine, simply put up a photo of your eggs.
Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 15:29 - Dec 17 with 3064 viewsStokieBlue

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 15:11 - Dec 17 by Darth_Koont

No, unbelievably the leaflet really is talking about mass death through vaccination. Which is lunacy.

https://order-order.com/2020/12/16/piers-corbyn-targets-jewish-areas-with-antise

The CAA’s take seems to have built on Guido’s already sensationalised idea of this leaflet targeting Jews and a particular area of North London. But I don’t consider any of them to be much better than Piers Corbyn in the nutjob stakes.

What an odious individual.

That pamphlet is abhorrent. Not a single fact on it is correct.

Sigh. It's 2020, you'd have hoped that people wouldn't actively push things which could be dangerous to the people being targeted.

SB
[Post edited 17 Dec 2020 15:29]

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 16:25 - Dec 17 with 2962 viewsDarth_Koont

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 15:29 - Dec 17 by StokieBlue

What an odious individual.

That pamphlet is abhorrent. Not a single fact on it is correct.

Sigh. It's 2020, you'd have hoped that people wouldn't actively push things which could be dangerous to the people being targeted.

SB
[Post edited 17 Dec 2020 15:29]

Agreed. You can’t use freedom of speech to incite violence or racial hate so we really need a similar approach to dangerous fake information like this.

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 16:33 - Dec 17 with 2920 viewsmonytowbray

So let me get this straight.

Piers thinks vaccines are bad. He thinks the holocaust is bad.

So if he thinks genocide is bad, why is he not raising awareness of the fact this is EXACTLY what the CCP is up to right now?

Conspiracy theories are almost always pushed from power by those who project and/or want to shift blame. Trump & Qanon is a current literal example of this, I mean, it was OBVIOUS the only reason Trump was so close to Epstein was because he was fighting the deep state paedos? Right? Nothing to do with his known public behaviour, let alone his heavily suggested "secret" lifestyle, would unsurprisingly link him to a bloke who sex trafficked children among elites.

Then again, I'm still yet to hear Glassers say a word about Tom Hunt so meh to this usual selective anti-racism thread.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 17:18 - Dec 17 with 2871 viewsGlasgowBlue

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 14:01 - Dec 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

Who?

It has nothing to do with his brother. The "mother at Cable Street" is a line that has been trotted out by supporters of both Piers and Jeremy when accusations of antisemitism have been directed at the pair but this thread addresses Piers solely.

Of course I would expect you to revert to type and attack the person highlighting the antisemitism rather than the anti-Semite. You've been doing it for years.

Imagine being a Holocaust survivor of being somebody who lost family members to the Holocaust and waking up to find this has been stuffed through your letterbox?

Let's be in no doubt that this is just another in a long line of antisemitic incidents from Piers. He's the man who said Goldman Sachs were complicit in the “4th Reich", accused Bernie Sanders of taking Clinton's 30 pieces of silver and shared this white supremacist tweet that accused Jews of forcing Hitler into war.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Elm_TB3WoAMA-4X?format=jpg&name=medium
[Post edited 17 Dec 2020 17:19]

Iron Lion Zion

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 17:27 - Dec 17 with 2849 viewsnodge_blue

Ok I'll bite.

Why would a hard left person choose to use a very poignant bit of (Jewish) symbolism, to make any sort of point, given the current findings of anti semitism amongst the labour party?

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 18:06 - Dec 17 with 2787 viewsmonytowbray

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 17:18 - Dec 17 by GlasgowBlue

It has nothing to do with his brother. The "mother at Cable Street" is a line that has been trotted out by supporters of both Piers and Jeremy when accusations of antisemitism have been directed at the pair but this thread addresses Piers solely.

Of course I would expect you to revert to type and attack the person highlighting the antisemitism rather than the anti-Semite. You've been doing it for years.

Imagine being a Holocaust survivor of being somebody who lost family members to the Holocaust and waking up to find this has been stuffed through your letterbox?

Let's be in no doubt that this is just another in a long line of antisemitic incidents from Piers. He's the man who said Goldman Sachs were complicit in the “4th Reich", accused Bernie Sanders of taking Clinton's 30 pieces of silver and shared this white supremacist tweet that accused Jews of forcing Hitler into war.

The fact you think Piers and Jeremy are some kind of politically aligned double act makes this whole thing hilarious. Stop reading the Telegraph.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 18:19 - Dec 17 with 2752 viewsDarth_Koont

Piers Corbyn trolling British Jews on 17:18 - Dec 17 by GlasgowBlue

Glassers gonna Glasser.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024