Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? 17:10 - Jan 21 with 8890 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Or know what it is? Googling just seems to throw up stuff about speeding fines, which I haven't had. I did pay an £80 congestion charge fine a few months ago, which is way less than what I've been sent, so I'm stumped.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 11:29 - Oct 1 with 838 viewshype313

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 11:21 - Oct 1 by The_Flashing_Smile

How did you find this from 8 months ago?! I'm always baffled how people revive really old posts.

Weird, someone replied to this thread, I then said what is going on and both mine and the other posters comments have been deleted?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 11:33 - Oct 1 with 827 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 11:21 - Oct 1 by The_Flashing_Smile

How did you find this from 8 months ago?! I'm always baffled how people revive really old posts.

A bot reactivated it with some spam which bumped it to the top, Phil has deleted those bits but itfcjoe must have replied to the OP without initially realising

Did you ever find out what it was?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 11:36 - Oct 1 with 804 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 11:33 - Oct 1 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

A bot reactivated it with some spam which bumped it to the top, Phil has deleted those bits but itfcjoe must have replied to the OP without initially realising

Did you ever find out what it was?

Yeah, I blame Phil's bott too.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 11:49 - Oct 1 with 781 viewsitfcjoe

I didn't a spambot came on and dug it back up and I just replied until I saw the dates......Phil has deleted their posts so it now looks like it was me that dug it up!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 12:08 - Oct 1 with 723 viewsbluelagos

Did you ever find out what the payment was for? Intrigued now.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 12:11 - Oct 1 with 716 viewsPhilTWTD

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 11:49 - Oct 1 by itfcjoe

I didn't a spambot came on and dug it back up and I just replied until I saw the dates......Phil has deleted their posts so it now looks like it was me that dug it up!

And you fell for my plan hook, line and sinker! No, sorry about that, not sure why we've had a couple of those emerge this week.
Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 12:15 - Oct 1 with 710 viewsDanTheMan

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 12:11 - Oct 1 by PhilTWTD

And you fell for my plan hook, line and sinker! No, sorry about that, not sure why we've had a couple of those emerge this week.

Not just us, seems to be all over the place. Same usernames, making random posts in old threads but for seemingly no reason.

I really want to know what the deal is. Had one reply yesterday but unfortunately they didn't respond to my follow up :(

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 12:31 - Oct 1 with 684 viewsCBBlue

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 12:15 - Oct 1 by DanTheMan

Not just us, seems to be all over the place. Same usernames, making random posts in old threads but for seemingly no reason.

I really want to know what the deal is. Had one reply yesterday but unfortunately they didn't respond to my follow up :(

They're SEO types (the dodgy ones) who promise to get you on page 1 of google and then spam everywhere with posts that contain a link to your site. I used to mod on a forum and we used to get them all the time - they'd find an old thread that vaguely related to what their client did and then add a post making sure it had a link in there.

Anyway, my curiosity has also been piqued and would like to know if the OP solved the mystery of the payment too.

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? (n/t) on 12:49 - Oct 1 with 655 viewsstickymockwell

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 18:38 - Jan 21 by J2BLUE

A grant from the ruling party
Given to the sporty or the arty
Spent in line with the rules on Mumsnet
Not on bangers, mash or Pret
Dolly must take the tube
To go into town for some lube
To bed he went early, then up with the larks
So he can take Miss Dolly up the Center Parcs

[Post edited 1 Oct 2021 13:03]

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 12:54 - Oct 1 with 636 viewsPhilTWTD

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 12:31 - Oct 1 by CBBlue

They're SEO types (the dodgy ones) who promise to get you on page 1 of google and then spam everywhere with posts that contain a link to your site. I used to mod on a forum and we used to get them all the time - they'd find an old thread that vaguely related to what their client did and then add a post making sure it had a link in there.

Anyway, my curiosity has also been piqued and would like to know if the OP solved the mystery of the payment too.

I don't think the rogue posters have been posting links in this instance.
Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 13:11 - Oct 1 with 596 viewsCBBlue

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 12:54 - Oct 1 by PhilTWTD

Ah really odd then

I remember we tried setting it so you couldn't post a link until you'd reached 25 posts - thought we'd put them off until we got reports of 26 spam posts in quick succession

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 13:14 - Oct 1 with 578 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 11:28 - Oct 1 by GeoffSentence

Sticking with the mumsnet theme from earlier, did you ever get to the bottom of it?

Nope.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 13:21 - Oct 1 with 562 viewsPhilTWTD

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 13:11 - Oct 1 by CBBlue

Ah really odd then

I remember we tried setting it so you couldn't post a link until you'd reached 25 posts - thought we'd put them off until we got reports of 26 spam posts in quick succession

Ha! We manually OK all new registrations, which stops most wobbly accounts but obviously not all.
Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 13:33 - Oct 1 with 545 viewsDanTheMan

Anyone else had a payment to their bank account from HMCOURTS-SERVICE.G? on 12:54 - Oct 1 by PhilTWTD

That's what's so strange, they're not advertising anything, or even sharing links to anything.

They're just finding random forum threads and responding to them seemingly genuinely.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024