Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes 14:08 - Feb 1 with 9139 viewsKilburnBlue

For me he is right.

[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 14:16]

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 15:31 - Feb 1 with 2206 viewsKilburnBlue

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 14:51 - Feb 1 by eireblue

The forth one down, doesn’t agree with the content on matters of race.

The issue that the viewer did agree with was not to do with race relations but sexualisation of children. Which is not really a”woke” issue.

It is the first one I looked at, since you have mislead the board on the content of at least one video, I can really trust your integrity and the content of the others.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 15:11]

Havent looked through all the videos as i said they is 100s of them. But watch many what was there i linked in like this one. If you choose not to watch it thats your choice

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:32 - Feb 1 with 2203 viewsleitrimblue

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:16 - Feb 1 by KilburnBlue

All these guys dancing & bouncing their head to the music but you said it hurt your eyes and ears. I took it from that you dont like rap music. We now live in a world where many will feel thats racist

Uhhhhhmm. Rap is not my first choice in music but I don't mind a bit of Dre, Nwa or public enemy. Your man just sucks and is clearly an intellectual lightweight. I'm guessing your a big fan of Eminem an Vanilla ice as well?
Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 15:33 - Feb 1 with 2199 viewsSpruceMoose

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 15:31 - Feb 1 by KilburnBlue

Havent looked through all the videos as i said they is 100s of them. But watch many what was there i linked in like this one. If you choose not to watch it thats your choice

Why would you post a video with the aim of backing up your argument if you haven't even watched the video?
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 15:35]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:34 - Feb 1 with 2195 viewsSpruceMoose

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:32 - Feb 1 by leitrimblue

Uhhhhhmm. Rap is not my first choice in music but I don't mind a bit of Dre, Nwa or public enemy. Your man just sucks and is clearly an intellectual lightweight. I'm guessing your a big fan of Eminem an Vanilla ice as well?

Woah there! Let's not just throw Robert Van Winkle under the bus just because we have a bit of a wild one on our hands!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 15:36 - Feb 1 with 2187 viewsHerbivore

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 15:31 - Feb 1 by KilburnBlue

What do you think these videos that you haven't watched actually prove?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 15:36 - Feb 1 with 2187 viewseireblue

It was your choice to lie to the board, about racism.

You have no integrity.

But can you tell me roughly, how many people of colour there are?

Which demographic group do you belong to?

Can I therefore assume all people that belong to your demographic group are also liars and lack integrity on matters of race?
Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:36 - Feb 1 with 2185 viewsKilburnBlue

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:15 - Feb 1 by Herbivore

You seem to be losing your sh!t, mate.

Afraid so. Probably because Ive been made to feel a racist by the left. As I said lots of black guys love his music. But who are the ones who attack him? White people.

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:39 - Feb 1 with 2172 viewsSpruceMoose

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:36 - Feb 1 by KilburnBlue

Afraid so. Probably because Ive been made to feel a racist by the left. As I said lots of black guys love his music. But who are the ones who attack him? White people.

I actually would like to give you a fair hearing.

Can you give us an example? What situation was occurring when someone on the left said you were being racist? Does it happen a lot?

It's honestly not something I have any experience of personally (I mean somebody on the left calling something I've said or done racist).

Login to get fewer ads

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:39 - Feb 1 with 2168 viewsleitrimblue

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:34 - Feb 1 by SpruceMoose

Woah there! Let's not just throw Robert Van Winkle under the bus just because we have a bit of a wild one on our hands!

Like to think Rob knows I meant nothing by it an will always be a secret fan
Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:43 - Feb 1 with 2143 viewsHerbivore

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:36 - Feb 1 by KilburnBlue

Who is attacking him? A few people are laughing at him and you, mainly because you're blubbing away about stuff that only exists in your own heads. Take a week off YouTube, go for a stroll. The world is not full of 'the left' calling you a racist for walking down the street.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 15:44]

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:44 - Feb 1 with 2135 viewsgiant_stow

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:16 - Feb 1 by KilburnBlue

All these guys dancing & bouncing their head to the music but you said it hurt your eyes and ears. I took it from that you dont like rap music. We now live in a world where many will feel thats racist

Regardless of the lyrics, that's not rap music of any quality - just shouty teenaged yank rock.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:45 - Feb 1 with 2127 viewsHerbivore

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:44 - Feb 1 by giant_stow

Regardless of the lyrics, that's not rap music of any quality - just shouty teenaged yank rock.

Disappointed in your racism there, Ulla.

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:45 - Feb 1 with 2127 viewsSpruceMoose

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:44 - Feb 1 by giant_stow

Correction - Canadian!

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:47 - Feb 1 with 2116 viewsgiant_stow

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:28 - Feb 1 by Herbivore

It occurred to me the other day (in responding to J2 funnily enough) that when centrists refer to lefties and actual Nazis as two cheeks of the same arse, they are inadvertently positioning themselves as arseholes.

Rubbish, us Extreme Centrists are the power cock and balls of life. .
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 15:51]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:47 - Feb 1 with 2112 viewsfooters

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:45 - Feb 1 by SpruceMoose

Correction - Canadian!

Here's the real deal Canadian mac.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 15:49 - Feb 1 with 2103 viewsKilburnBlue

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 15:33 - Feb 1 by SpruceMoose

Why would you post a video with the aim of backing up your argument if you haven't even watched the video?
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 15:35]

Because they is so many. I have watched a few and the ones I saw the bloggers liked it as a whole . I thought I had seen this one (likewise with one other) but I hadnt. They is over 3 to 4 hours of material at least that i posted on here. But dont regret posting it even if I hadnt seen it. I like to see people with different view points. Something that many have forgotten how to do

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:50 - Feb 1 with 2099 viewsgiant_stow

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:45 - Feb 1 by SpruceMoose

Correction - Canadian!

Canadian?! Why's he so angry then?

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:51 - Feb 1 with 2092 viewsSpruceMoose

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:50 - Feb 1 by giant_stow

It's damn cold up there and booze is expensive! Plus they're got that whole French lot to deal with.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 16:12]

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 15:51 - Feb 1 with 2089 viewsSpruceMoose

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 15:49 - Feb 1 by KilburnBlue

Because they is so many. I have watched a few and the ones I saw the bloggers liked it as a whole . I thought I had seen this one (likewise with one other) but I hadnt. They is over 3 to 4 hours of material at least that i posted on here. But dont regret posting it even if I hadnt seen it. I like to see people with different view points. Something that many have forgotten how to do

Not sure if you saw my post earlier so I'll stick it here again:

I actually would like to give you a fair hearing.

Can you give us an example? What situation was occurring when someone on the left said you were being racist? Does it happen a lot?

It's honestly not something I have any experience of personally (I mean somebody on the left calling something I've said or done racist).

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:52 - Feb 1 with 2085 viewsnoggin

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:50 - Feb 1 by giant_stow

Because he's white apparently.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:54 - Feb 1 with 2070 viewsKilburnBlue

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:32 - Feb 1 by leitrimblue

Wow so your saying all those black people who like his music are Ice & Eminem fans too? Ok

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:56 - Feb 1 with 2057 viewsHalf_Idiot

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:09 - Feb 1 by KilburnBlue

Nothing wrong with disagreeing with lyrics. That is what rap is about. But are these black guys up in arms about it like you guys are? No. Why is that? How comes these guys break it down logically in a reasonable way. Unlike guys on here where everybody is racist if you have different view to them?

Nobody is "up in arms", people are simply commenting on a video you posted and when they had a differing opinion to you, you got upset and started calling them racists.

Do you see the irony in posting a song with the lyrics "Label everything we say as homophobic or racist" then call people racist because they don't like the song?
Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 16:01 - Feb 1 with 2033 viewsnoggin

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:54 - Feb 1 by KilburnBlue

Wow so your saying all those black people who like his music are Ice & Eminem fans too? Ok

I still don't know what your point is with posting this.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 16:02 - Feb 1 with 2024 viewsKilburnBlue

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 15:36 - Feb 1 by Herbivore

What do you think these videos that you haven't watched actually prove?

As I said they is 100s. I havent watched all of them. That was one of two videos I hadnt watched which I mistook for others as I copied and pasted some of videos in my you tube history.

As for trying to prove stuff. White people think Tom MacDonald is racist. A huge % of black people do not. That's my whole point. Thats what im trying to prove.,

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 16:03 - Feb 1 with 2021 viewsJDB23

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 14:55 - Feb 1 by KilburnBlue

So you saying all the 100s of black people who love this video with their reaction videos are thickos? Why do you think that?

YouTube “react” videos aren’t usually the voice of reason that you seem to think they are. Why don’t you supply something a little more credible.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024