Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes 14:08 - Feb 1 with 9146 viewsKilburnBlue

For me he is right.

[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 14:16]

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:09 - Feb 1 with 1262 viewsKilburnBlue

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:01 - Feb 1 by eireblue

Yep a sentiment that one of the people listening to the lyrics disagreed with.

Very very disingenuous of the OP.

I am not entirely sure what to make of someone that displays a lack of integrity around matters of race.

Nothing wrong with disagreeing with lyrics. That is what rap is about. But are these black guys up in arms about it like you guys are? No. Why is that? How comes these guys break it down logically in a reasonable way. Unlike guys on here where everybody is racist if you have different view to them?

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:10 - Feb 1 with 1261 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Take a grain of truth and cake it in sh1t....it's the modern way!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:10 - Feb 1 with 1258 viewsnoggin

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:09 - Feb 1 by KilburnBlue

Nothing wrong with disagreeing with lyrics. That is what rap is about. But are these black guys up in arms about it like you guys are? No. Why is that? How comes these guys break it down logically in a reasonable way. Unlike guys on here where everybody is racist if you have different view to them?

Who is 'up in arms'?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:11 - Feb 1 with 1257 viewsSpruceMoose

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:09 - Feb 1 by KilburnBlue

You're just making stuff up now.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:11 - Feb 1 with 1256 viewsSwansea_Blue

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 14:36 - Feb 1 by SpruceMoose

May I ask, what do you think he is correct about exactly?

Not going to lie, I just looked up the lyrics. It's pure teenage cringe. A dumb person's idea of being insightful.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 14:39]

It's a jumbled mess of cliches, with some obvious truths scattered in that the OP has latched onto to justify everything else. Yeah sure "facts don't care about feelings", which is why half of the song is rubbish.

The songs a bit of a confused muddle if you ask me. And why's the artist talking from the viewpoint of being American - he's Canadian. I've no idea who this guy is, but he seems a bit strange.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:13 - Feb 1 with 1242 viewseireblue

“.. dozens more of these videos by black people saying he is right...”

At least one of the videos you posted was a person disagreeing with the lyrics on matters of race.

You lied.
Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:14 - Feb 1 with 1241 viewsSpruceMoose

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:11 - Feb 1 by Swansea_Blue

It's a jumbled mess of cliches, with some obvious truths scattered in that the OP has latched onto to justify everything else. Yeah sure "facts don't care about feelings", which is why half of the song is rubbish.

The songs a bit of a confused muddle if you ask me. And why's the artist talking from the viewpoint of being American - he's Canadian. I've no idea who this guy is, but he seems a bit strange.

He seems like some chancer who is alert enough to realise there's a large pool of people out there who will be desperate to hold this up and point to it as some kind of common sense take, in the process making him a bit of money. Cash cows, the lot of them.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:15 - Feb 1 with 1229 viewsHerbivore

You seem to be losing your sh!t, mate.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:15 - Feb 1 with 1226 viewsnoggin

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:14 - Feb 1 by SpruceMoose

He seems like some chancer who is alert enough to realise there's a large pool of people out there who will be desperate to hold this up and point to it as some kind of common sense take, in the process making him a bit of money. Cash cows, the lot of them.

Indeed, while hiding behind a mask. How brave of him.

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:16 - Feb 1 with 1223 viewsKilburnBlue

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 14:49 - Feb 1 by leitrimblue

Uhhh

All these guys dancing & bouncing their head to the music but you said it hurt your eyes and ears. I took it from that you dont like rap music. We now live in a world where many will feel thats racist

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:16 - Feb 1 with 1220 viewsfooters

You seem to think a sh1t rap song and some YouTube reaction videos mean there is no such thing as systemic racism. Which is obviously not right.

Sorry your boy Donald lost, but you've got to come back to reality now.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:17 - Feb 1 with 1211 viewsHerbivore

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:16 - Feb 1 by KilburnBlue

All these guys dancing & bouncing their head to the music but you said it hurt your eyes and ears. I took it from that you dont like rap music. We now live in a world where many will feel thats racist

Lolz, wut?

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:17 - Feb 1 with 1210 viewsnoggin

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:16 - Feb 1 by KilburnBlue

What the actual ....?

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:18 - Feb 1 with 1201 viewsSpruceMoose

Ok. I'm fully invested in this thread now. This is gon' get wild!

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:18 - Feb 1 with 1198 viewsfooters

There is sh1t rap music, you know. And no we don't. That's your weird take on the world which is at odds with reality. Maybe get out more instead of spending all day on YouTube trying to justify your odd views.

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:21 - Feb 1 with 1180 viewsHerbivore

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:18 - Feb 1 by footers

There is sh1t rap music, you know. And no we don't. That's your weird take on the world which is at odds with reality. Maybe get out more instead of spending all day on YouTube trying to justify your odd views.

Whoa, you're being a racist there I'm afraid.

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:21 - Feb 1 with 1174 viewsSpruceMoose

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:21 - Feb 1 by Herbivore

Maybe some YouTube videos of people nodding would convince you?

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:22 - Feb 1 with 1168 viewsfooters

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:21 - Feb 1 by Herbivore

Tim Westwood grew up near me mother's house in Oulton Broad. Proper ghetto, me.

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:22 - Feb 1 with 1166 viewsBlueBadger

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 14:57 - Feb 1 by Ewan_Oozami

Good luck to him, found a gap in the market and gone for it...

Owning the Libs is a lucrative business model...

I'd love to turn myself into an alt-right, edgelord, grifter, just to see if I could get away with it...
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 15:37]

Ah yes, that much-neglected 'stupid angry straight white bloke' demographic.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:23 - Feb 1 with 1160 viewsSpruceMoose

To save Paz the effort:

"Well said mate, they won't like hearing it on here in their lefty bubble though"

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:23 - Feb 1 with 1158 viewsTractorJack

Haha as if I'm getting past the first 10 seconds of that.
Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:26 - Feb 1 with 1142 viewsHerbivore

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:23 - Feb 1 by TractorJack

Haha as if I'm getting past the first 10 seconds of that.

I couldn't face watching it, so looked up the lyrics. The state of it, mate. The state of it.

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:26 - Feb 1 with 1142 viewsSpruceMoose

I think us extremist leftists have taken it as far as we can here.

Maybe one of our enlightened centrists can step in and demonstrate how to subtly alter some crazy opinions with some well deployed facts and a little bit of thoughtful chin-stroking.

Should be quite easy, apparently.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 15:27]

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:28 - Feb 1 with 1125 viewsSpruceMoose

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:26 - Feb 1 by Herbivore

I couldn't face watching it, so looked up the lyrics. The state of it, mate. The state of it.

The word 'woke' is just catnip for absolute cretins these days.

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:28 - Feb 1 with 1126 viewsHerbivore

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:26 - Feb 1 by SpruceMoose

I think us extremist leftists have taken it as far as we can here.

Maybe one of our enlightened centrists can step in and demonstrate how to subtly alter some crazy opinions with some well deployed facts and a little bit of thoughtful chin-stroking.

Should be quite easy, apparently.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 15:27]

It occurred to me the other day (in responding to J2 funnily enough) that when centrists refer to lefties and actual Nazis as two cheeks of the same arse, they are inadvertently positioning themselves as arseholes.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024