Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes 14:08 - Feb 1 with 9148 viewsKilburnBlue

For me he is right.

[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 14:16]

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 16:06 - Feb 1 with 1366 viewsHerbivore

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:47 - Feb 1 by giant_stow

Rubbish, us Extreme Centrists are the power cock and balls of life. .
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 15:51]

You're the Gooch at best.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 16:07 - Feb 1 with 1358 viewsgiant_stow

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 16:06 - Feb 1 by Herbivore

You're the Gooch at best.

I had to Google that - new word - hurrah!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 16:08 - Feb 1 with 1357 viewsHerbivore

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 15:49 - Feb 1 by KilburnBlue

Because they is so many. I have watched a few and the ones I saw the bloggers liked it as a whole . I thought I had seen this one (likewise with one other) but I hadnt. They is over 3 to 4 hours of material at least that i posted on here. But dont regret posting it even if I hadnt seen it. I like to see people with different view points. Something that many have forgotten how to do

Erm, so far you seem to only be proactively seeking viewpoints that exactly align with your own? And you seem quite upset that not everyone on here is agreeing with you?

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 16:09 - Feb 1 with 1355 viewsSwansea_Blue

Four pages in and I've still no idea what this thread is supposed to be about.

But just to cover the bases:
- I'm not that keen on the track in the OP
- Don't know and have no opinion of the artist
- Declare a guilty secret of liking some of the early Eminem stuff (but not enough to ever buy a track)
- I've never accused Spruce of racism, as far as I can remember
- I do wonder how reaction videos get so many views, although this lass is really cute:

[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 16:09]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 16:18 - Feb 1 with 1323 viewsHerbivore

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 16:02 - Feb 1 by KilburnBlue

As I said they is 100s. I havent watched all of them. That was one of two videos I hadnt watched which I mistook for others as I copied and pasted some of videos in my you tube history.

As for trying to prove stuff. White people think Tom MacDonald is racist. A huge % of black people do not. That's my whole point. Thats what im trying to prove.,

None of what you are saying is grounded in reality. Get off social media for a bit, go for a walk in the countryside. Everything is not so bad once you step out of the MAGA echo chamber.

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 16:22 - Feb 1 with 1303 viewsSpruceMoose

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 16:18 - Feb 1 by Herbivore

None of what you are saying is grounded in reality. Get off social media for a bit, go for a walk in the countryside. Everything is not so bad once you step out of the MAGA echo chamber.

He keeps ignoring me when I ask him what he said or did to have someone accuse him of saying or doing something racist. Not sure why.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 16:24 - Feb 1 with 1293 viewsHerbivore

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 16:22 - Feb 1 by SpruceMoose

He keeps ignoring me when I ask him what he said or did to have someone accuse him of saying or doing something racist. Not sure why.

I imagine it involved YouTube comments.

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 16:25 - Feb 1 with 1287 viewsHalf_Idiot

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 16:02 - Feb 1 by KilburnBlue

As I said they is 100s. I havent watched all of them. That was one of two videos I hadnt watched which I mistook for others as I copied and pasted some of videos in my you tube history.

As for trying to prove stuff. White people think Tom MacDonald is racist. A huge % of black people do not. That's my whole point. Thats what im trying to prove.,

A couple of dozen youtube videos does not make up "a huge %" of the black population.

The internet can really be an unhealthy echo chamber at times and it's always good to have a break from time to time.
Login to get fewer ads

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 16:26 - Feb 1 with 1278 viewsHerbivore

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 16:25 - Feb 1 by Half_Idiot

A couple of dozen youtube videos does not make up "a huge %" of the black population.

The internet can really be an unhealthy echo chamber at times and it's always good to have a break from time to time.

Quite. This chap has got himself worked up into a right lather over absolutely nothing at all.

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 16:27 - Feb 1 with 1273 viewsSpruceMoose

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 16:26 - Feb 1 by Herbivore

Quite. This chap has got himself worked up into a right lather over absolutely nothing at all.

Reminds me of Hampstead in that sense actually.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 16:27 - Feb 1 with 1272 viewsfooters

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 16:25 - Feb 1 by Half_Idiot

Maybe all the Black people in the US and Canada bought it, which is why it's number one? Interesting theory.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 16:34 - Feb 1 with 1250 viewsKilburnBlue

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 15:51 - Feb 1 by SpruceMoose

Not sure if you saw my post earlier so I'll stick it here again:

I actually would like to give you a fair hearing.

Can you give us an example? What situation was occurring when someone on the left said you were being racist? Does it happen a lot?

It's honestly not something I have any experience of personally (I mean somebody on the left calling something I've said or done racist).

Yep missed it.

No one has called me racist. Ive been made to feel racist because i dont believe in things that Im made to feel I should. Like the BLM movement it had a legitimate right to be heard & I was on board 100%. But for me it was taken over & I’m no longer interested in anything they have to say.

So by that logic I am a racist. Feeling like this has left me angry, depressed & suicidal. So seeing a videos where black people saying that white people shouldnt feel guilty came as a lift.

It got to the point I have been made to feel like an evil person and I have stopped enjoying life because of it. I dont watch or take any interest in ITFC games anymore. Something that what was my main passion in my entire life. Now I feel empty because of it all.

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 16:37 - Feb 1 with 1231 viewsnoggin

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 16:34 - Feb 1 by KilburnBlue

Yep missed it.

No one has called me racist. Ive been made to feel racist because i dont believe in things that Im made to feel I should. Like the BLM movement it had a legitimate right to be heard & I was on board 100%. But for me it was taken over & I’m no longer interested in anything they have to say.

So by that logic I am a racist. Feeling like this has left me angry, depressed & suicidal. So seeing a videos where black people saying that white people shouldnt feel guilty came as a lift.

It got to the point I have been made to feel like an evil person and I have stopped enjoying life because of it. I dont watch or take any interest in ITFC games anymore. Something that what was my main passion in my entire life. Now I feel empty because of it all.

When you say "they" about BLM, who do you mean?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 16:40 - Feb 1 with 1221 viewseastangliaisblue

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:26 - Feb 1 by SpruceMoose

I think us extremist leftists have taken it as far as we can here.

Maybe one of our enlightened centrists can step in and demonstrate how to subtly alter some crazy opinions with some well deployed facts and a little bit of thoughtful chin-stroking.

Should be quite easy, apparently.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 15:27]

I'd like to help, but I literally have no idea what he is going on about.
Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 16:42 - Feb 1 with 1204 viewsSpruceMoose

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 16:34 - Feb 1 by KilburnBlue

Yep missed it.

Clearly I don't know you, or your personal circumstances, but I'd just say this and hopefully there won't be anything in it that you'll find out of line.

If you agree with the main aims of BLM, namely equality and the end of racial discrimination, then you're already a much better person that many other people.

What are the aspects of BLM that have mad you want to turn away from it? If you happen to disagree with some aspects of what BLM are pushing for, that's your right, you are entitled to debate from that position. But I'd hate to see you abandon your stated core belief of dignity and respect for Black people over concerns about other aspects of the movement.

Racism is still here, it's still killing people, and I'd encourage you to not walk away and to remain a part of the debate. Accepting that we live in a racist society does not mean that you need to feel a constant guilt about it. This is a system wide problem, you alone didn't cause it. It's not your fault that our society is set up this way. But we all have a responsibility to try and change it.

I hope you have some friends, family or a professional to talk to about how you're feeling.

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 16:54 - Feb 1 with 1176 viewsKilburnBlue

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 16:08 - Feb 1 by Herbivore

Erm, so far you seem to only be proactively seeking viewpoints that exactly align with your own? And you seem quite upset that not everyone on here is agreeing with you?

Not upset about people disagreeing with me. People disagree all the time. Most of those videos I linked liked his song and his lyrics. You agree or disagree fair enough.

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 16:58 - Feb 1 with 1158 viewsgiant_stow

Yep missed it.

In all seriousness mr, if you're not doing racist stuff you're not a racist and there's no need to feel guilty.

You can't take on all the worries in the world and make them yours, just live your little corner the best you can innit.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 17:01 - Feb 1 with 1143 viewsjeera

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 16:54 - Feb 1 by KilburnBlue

Not upset about people disagreeing with me. People disagree all the time. Most of those videos I linked liked his song and his lyrics. You agree or disagree fair enough.

But those videos aren't representative of the many, many people of all colours who would think it's a pile of poo.

Sorry to hear you've not been feeling right lately. The past year has taken its toll on a lot of people for sure.

Try to avoid things that you find negative for a while, (like Town[!] maybe) and find simple positives to focus on.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 17:03 - Feb 1 with 1135 viewsblueasfook

if you are taking "life lessons" from a guy in a balaclava, have a word with yourself.

Put some AC/DC on.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 17:20 - Feb 1 with 1101 viewsStokieBlue

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:09 - Feb 1 by KilburnBlue

Nothing wrong with disagreeing with lyrics. That is what rap is about. But are these black guys up in arms about it like you guys are? No. Why is that? How comes these guys break it down logically in a reasonable way. Unlike guys on here where everybody is racist if you have different view to them?

This is a very poor 'appeal to authority' fallacy.

You've linked to some sources which seem to fit your view and because they are black you are citing them as an authority on the subject. However there are a billion other black people who may disagree with you entirely.

I am sure if I was so inclined I could sing a song about the CIA destroying the WTC and then go find many videos on YouTube that support that. It doesn't make me or the people I cite correct though.

Citing some people on YouTube isn't evidence and it's certainly not enough to be calling out other people for their views. There is proven evidence that many of the issues he is dismissing exist and perhaps only those who don't want to acknowledge those issues find resonance is his "music".

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 17:22 - Feb 1 with 1095 viewsfooters

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 17:20 - Feb 1 by StokieBlue

This is a very poor 'appeal to authority' fallacy.

You've linked to some sources which seem to fit your view and because they are black you are citing them as an authority on the subject. However there are a billion other black people who may disagree with you entirely.

I am sure if I was so inclined I could sing a song about the CIA destroying the WTC and then go find many videos on YouTube that support that. It doesn't make me or the people I cite correct though.

Citing some people on YouTube isn't evidence and it's certainly not enough to be calling out other people for their views. There is proven evidence that many of the issues he is dismissing exist and perhaps only those who don't want to acknowledge those issues find resonance is his "music".

SB

"I could sing a song about the CIA destroying the WTC."

How much to make this happen, Stokie? We could do a crowfunder and get you to number one!

Make it so.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 17:24]

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 17:24 - Feb 1 with 1088 viewsHerbivore

Yep missed it.

This sounds like a combination of your own sense of guilt and spending too much time reading nonsense online. Sorry to hear you're struggling with your mental health, but the answer to that isn't in some YouTube videos. In fact I think probably spending too much time in YouTube is part of the problem here.

Take some time away from it, go for a walk. Nobody is calling you a racist, you are getting yourself worked up about absolutely nothing. The problem is that in doing so you make yourself vulnerable, you start to believe that the world perceives you in a certain way and you seek out voices that tell you they're wrong. Unfortunately plenty of those voices don't have your best interests at heart and may ultimately turn you on to views that genuinely are more sinister and unpleasant.

Unplug yourself for a bit, it'll do you no end of good.

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 17:25 - Feb 1 with 1086 viewsStokieBlue

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 17:22 - Feb 1 by footers

"I could sing a song about the CIA destroying the WTC."

How much to make this happen, Stokie? We could do a crowfunder and get you to number one!

Make it so.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 17:24]

Not sure you could afford it.

At the bare minimum I want CIL, Pazelle and Bluesquid on backing vocals and I am sure they don't come cheap.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 17:40 - Feb 1 with 1057 viewsKilburnBlue

Tom MacDonald is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes with the song Fake Wo on 16:42 - Feb 1 by SpruceMoose

Clearly I don't know you, or your personal circumstances, but I'd just say this and hopefully there won't be anything in it that you'll find out of line.

If you agree with the main aims of BLM, namely equality and the end of racial discrimination, then you're already a much better person that many other people.

What are the aspects of BLM that have mad you want to turn away from it? If you happen to disagree with some aspects of what BLM are pushing for, that's your right, you are entitled to debate from that position. But I'd hate to see you abandon your stated core belief of dignity and respect for Black people over concerns about other aspects of the movement.

Racism is still here, it's still killing people, and I'd encourage you to not walk away and to remain a part of the debate. Accepting that we live in a racist society does not mean that you need to feel a constant guilt about it. This is a system wide problem, you alone didn't cause it. It's not your fault that our society is set up this way. But we all have a responsibility to try and change it.

I hope you have some friends, family or a professional to talk to about how you're feeling.

Everything you said above 100% & I would never abandon my core belief of dignity and respect for Black people or anyone else for that matter

It just angers me seeing the divide is getting wider and wider. My whole point of the videos (for me anyway) was to show that the black people wasnt offended by it when many thought it would. I thought that was a good thing but obviously not.

He has done whole videos where he has called out the police discrimination regarding if they were black, which once again brings up a lot of debate which is a good thing. Thats why I enjoy the reaction videos. Especially his. His songs are controversial & enjoy peoples take it on it. Good or bad its wise to take everything in.

Soz for not replying as much as i can. Partners Birthday. She got the hump as it is. She says Ive been on here way to much
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 17:43]

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 18:16 - Feb 1 with 1012 viewsfactual_blue

Tom MacDonald Fake Woke is number 1 in the US & Canada on itunes on 15:51 - Feb 1 by SpruceMoose

It's damn cold up there and booze is expensive! Plus they're got that whole French lot to deal with.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 16:12]

Although all the best American musicians are Canadian.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024