Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? 21:52 - Feb 17 with 1688 viewsGeoffSentence

There is no PE with Bluey this week. Has he been sacked?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 21:53 - Feb 17 with 1669 viewsJ2BLUE

His head was found in LON's bed.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 21:54 - Feb 17 with 1649 viewsBlueBadger

Done his hamstring. Expected to be 'back in training next month'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 21:55 - Feb 17 with 1640 viewsPhilTWTD

Probably picked up an injury.
Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 21:57 - Feb 17 with 1600 viewsBlueBadger

Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 21:55 - Feb 17 by PhilTWTD

Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? by BlueBadger 17 Feb 2021 21:54
Done his hamstring. Expected to be 'back in training next month'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 21:57 - Feb 17 with 1607 viewsPhilTWTD

Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 21:55 - Feb 17 by PhilTWTD

D'oh, beaten by Badger.
Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 21:57 - Feb 17 with 1600 viewspointofblue

In all seriousness, is it only run in term time?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 21:58 - Feb 17 with 1576 viewsJ2BLUE

Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 21:57 - Feb 17 by PhilTWTD

D'oh, beaten by Badger.

The shame...

Truly impaired.

Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 22:01 - Feb 17 with 1542 viewshoppy

Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 21:58 - Feb 17 by J2BLUE

The shame...

I was going to say the same, but then noticed I'd been beaten to it by J2...

Oh...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 22:03 - Feb 17 with 1522 viewsSitfcB

Bluey sad

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 22:06 - Feb 17 with 1457 viewsSitfcB

Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 21:57 - Feb 17 by PhilTWTD

D'oh, beaten by Badger.

You could’ve just edited his

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 22:07 - Feb 17 with 1439 viewshoppy

Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 22:03 - Feb 17 by SitfcB

Bluey sad

Are you exposing Bluey as really being Mick Mills?

Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 22:07 - Feb 17 with 1424 viewsJ2BLUE

Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 22:01 - Feb 17 by hoppy

I was going to say the same, but then noticed I'd been beaten to it by J2...

Oh...

You're improving day by day.

Soon you'll be fit to lace my boots.

Truly impaired.

Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 22:08 - Feb 17 with 1419 viewshoppy

Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 22:07 - Feb 17 by J2BLUE

You're improving day by day.

Soon you'll be fit to lace my boots.

I assumed you still used velcro?

Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 22:10 - Feb 17 with 1384 viewsBlueandTruesince82

It being done online fron Scotland

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 22:11 - Feb 17 with 1374 viewsPhilTWTD

Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 22:06 - Feb 17 by SitfcB

You could’ve just edited his

Wish I'd thought of that.
Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 22:14 - Feb 17 with 1323 viewsJ2BLUE

Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 22:08 - Feb 17 by hoppy

I assumed you still used velcro?

Well played

Truly impaired.

Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 01:23 - Feb 18 with 1065 viewseddiespearitt03

Hay up........ The rumor is that Bluey has been ill but is now stable. He is currently fur-longed on full pay. The gallop poll reckons he,ll be back at the club in the run up to Xmas .
Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 06:17 - Feb 18 with 935 viewsdickie

Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 22:07 - Feb 17 by hoppy

Are you exposing Bluey as really being Mick Mills?

Bluey has murdered two people?! He seems so family friendly!
Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 08:26 - Feb 18 with 737 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

D'oh, beaten by Badger.

Yet 4 uppies ahead....great work!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 08:36 - Feb 18 with 667 viewssolemio

Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 01:23 - Feb 18 by eddiespearitt03

Hay up........ The rumor is that Bluey has been ill but is now stable. He is currently fur-longed on full pay. The gallop poll reckons he,ll be back at the club in the run up to Xmas .

Bluey is the Duke of Edinburgh?
Something strange is happening at the club. Big internal changes underway? on 08:56 - Feb 18 with 620 viewsGeorge25

Had a fall out with lambert. So gone to huts in Scotland with Jim hendry.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024