Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sacked or backed? 17:50 - Feb 20 with 9712 viewsitfcjoe

Manager sounds like a bloke without a care in the world

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Sacked or backed? on 18:12 - Feb 20 with 2587 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

He could well be chipper in the knowledge that he doesn't have to take charge again and that his exit payoff is agreed.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Sacked or backed? on 18:14 - Feb 20 with 2582 viewsParky

Sacked or backed? on 18:12 - Feb 20 by vapour_trail

That’s the important milestone now. I don’t believe he’s going many time soon. Season ticket renewals and how they track against last year will be surely of interest to Evans.

But then, they might put any drop off down to the pandemic.

If Lambert is still in charge when the renewals come around, I think they’d be lucky to get 5,000.
Sacked or backed? on 18:17 - Feb 20 with 2546 viewsDavidMcGoldrought

I’ve been told Lambert is going nowhere. Evans spoke to the players at training yesterday and said that Lambert will be backed until the end of the season .... I hope and I pray that is not true. However, It came from a reliable source
Sacked or backed? on 18:18 - Feb 20 with 2493 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Sacked or backed? on 18:17 - Feb 20 by DavidMcGoldrought

I’ve been told Lambert is going nowhere. Evans spoke to the players at training yesterday and said that Lambert will be backed until the end of the season .... I hope and I pray that is not true. However, It came from a reliable source

More reliable than Phil's source? Because he seems to think its a matter of days
Sacked or backed? on 18:19 - Feb 20 with 2435 viewsitfcjoe

Evans didn’t speak to the players at the training ground, and hasn’t done so

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Sacked or backed? on 18:19 - Feb 20 with 2419 viewsDublinBlue84

Sacked or backed? on 18:14 - Feb 20 by Parky

If Lambert is still in charge when the renewals come around, I think they’d be lucky to get 5,000.

I won't be renewing if things remain as they are.

I will stay away for the first time ever

Had enough. Might to and watch local non league instead.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Sacked or backed? on 18:20 - Feb 20 with 2412 viewsDavidMcGoldrought

Sacked or backed? on 18:18 - Feb 20 by abracaDOBRA_

More reliable than Phil's source? Because he seems to think its a matter of days

The source is usually accurate with the information he provides. Hopefully it is an attempt to wind me up but it unfortunately does not seem to be the case.
Sacked or backed? on 18:20 - Feb 20 with 2395 viewsMonkeyAlan

Sacked or backed? on 18:18 - Feb 20 by abracaDOBRA_

I don't think anyone knows to be honest, only Evans. And he appears to be happy with Lambert at the moment.
Login to get fewer ads

Sacked or backed? on 18:20 - Feb 20 with 2383 viewsSpruceMoose

Why do people feel the need to make things up? This forum has been trash over the last week. Can't move for News Commenters.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2021 18:21]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Sacked or backed? on 18:21 - Feb 20 with 2344 viewsHackneyblueboy

Sacked or backed? on 18:19 - Feb 20 by itfcjoe

Joe, any inside knowledge on the situation or even a hunch? He's got to go before Doncaster surely.
Sacked or backed? on 18:22 - Feb 20 with 2334 viewsDavidMcGoldrought

Sacked or backed? on 18:19 - Feb 20 by itfcjoe

Trust me I hope this is true! Lambert has to go. It is just what I have been told.
Sacked or backed? on 18:22 - Feb 20 with 2320 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Sacked or backed? on 18:22 - Feb 20 with 2308 viewsbobbyramsey

Although not particularly palatable I can understand this. The end of the season would be an obvious time/place for any "clauses" to take effect.
Sacked or backed? on 18:22 - Feb 20 with 2294 viewsjeera

Sacked or backed? on 17:55 - Feb 20 by WD19

If he is relaxed, he is leaving. Its what he wants.

If he had the threat of staying hanging over him he would be a gibbering wreck.

This is how I see it. ^

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Sacked or backed? on 18:24 - Feb 20 with 2238 viewsDavidMcGoldrought

Sacked or backed? on 18:20 - Feb 20 by SpruceMoose

Why do people feel the need to make things up? This forum has been trash over the last week. Can't move for News Commenters.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2021 18:21]

I have literally stated that I hope it is not true! Lambert has to go. Just relying what I have been told.
Backed, sacked and cracked. (n/t) on 18:25 - Feb 20 with 2209 viewsTrequartista

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Sacked or backed? on 18:25 - Feb 20 with 2188 viewsMuncher

I will preface this by stating I imagine no one really knows what is going to happen, but those who I have spoken to within the club (not stewards!) believe he will be here until the end of the season.

There may be some muddled thinking from Evans that crowds will flock back regardless once they are able to simply because they are desperate to watch football again.
Sacked or backed? on 18:30 - Feb 20 with 2076 viewsCoco

If this self serving arse is backed then that is me done. Evans can feck right off.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Sacked or backed? on 18:35 - Feb 20 with 1985 viewsMrTown

He’s fine, Evans won’t be sacking him.

We can keep hoping he will, but Evans won’t be pulling the trigger.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Sacked or backed? on 18:39 - Feb 20 with 1933 viewsgtsb1966

Sacked or backed? on 18:22 - Feb 20 by bobbyramsey

Although not particularly palatable I can understand this. The end of the season would be an obvious time/place for any "clauses" to take effect.

He could say to Lambert that he can go on gardening leave or manage until the end of the season but either way he is gone so therefore hits that clause. The season is over for us now so it doesn't make much difference. If he went on gardening leave it would be a good chance to see how Dyer would do.
Sacked or backed? on 18:45 - Feb 20 with 1868 viewsjeera

Sacked or backed? on 18:39 - Feb 20 by gtsb1966

He could say to Lambert that he can go on gardening leave or manage until the end of the season but either way he is gone so therefore hits that clause. The season is over for us now so it doesn't make much difference. If he went on gardening leave it would be a good chance to see how Dyer would do.

Not sure where this gardening leave concept is coming from all of a sudden. It's been mentioned a few times now.

He'd still be on full pay and for any clause to kick in would surely mean that he has to be in charge.

No court is gong to accept a clause has been triggered with someone else running the team.

If I'm missing something then apologies in advance.

Sacked or backed? on 18:45 - Feb 20 with 1868 viewsjayessess

Sacked or backed? on 18:22 - Feb 20 by jeera

This is how I see it. ^

Gotta say, much as I want it to be true, his interviews do not read like a man who imminently thinks he'll be out of here. Maybe Evans has a surprise in store for him, but he's acting like this is a building bloc for next week or something.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Sacked or backed? on 18:48 - Feb 20 with 1837 viewslazyblue

And this was said to you b6 who
Sacked or backed? on 18:48 - Feb 20 with 1834 viewsjeera

Sacked or backed? on 18:45 - Feb 20 by jayessess

Gotta say, much as I want it to be true, his interviews do not read like a man who imminently thinks he'll be out of here. Maybe Evans has a surprise in store for him, but he's acting like this is a building bloc for next week or something.

You just have to spoil everything don't you.

He's happy because he's leaving.

Got it?!

Sacked or backed? on 18:59 - Feb 20 with 1742 viewsjayessess

Sacked or backed? on 18:48 - Feb 20 by jeera

You just have to spoil everything don't you.

He's happy because he's leaving.

Got it?!

promise me

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024